PDA

View Full Version : leaderboard banners???

xxalivexx
06-30-2015, 07:42 PM
So I am the gm of threat and I have some questions that need answered.

So I come on the game and see expansion and I ask myself "wait is it a new season" so I went to lb and checked and its season 8 now, everyone on other lb things got their banners, am I supposed to get one or no cuz this is confusing cuz I went and searched and it said things about it but am not sure, please let me know.

Overweightank
06-30-2015, 07:52 PM
You Don't Get A LB Banner For Having Your Guild In LB Guild List...

xxalivexx
06-30-2015, 07:56 PM
Then what's the point of working hard to reach the lb if there is no banner or reward period.

epicrrr
06-30-2015, 08:01 PM
Then what's the point of working hard to reach the lb if there is no banner or reward period.

bragging rights.

player 1: HI!
player 2: hello!
player 1: nice guild name!
player 2: yep were top 4!
player 1: so awesome!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

xxalivexx
06-30-2015, 08:02 PM
I still think we should get the same respect other parts of the leaderboard get

Dalmony
06-30-2015, 09:45 PM
Except that it would be unfair to reward JUST the gm of a guild for his/her guild rank... since the rank is made up of the average of all of the players who make up the guild and is the result of ALL of their hard work. It's not just a one man show....

Wazakesy
07-01-2015, 12:31 AM

The question is, whats the point of becoming an LB guild?

Ebezaanec
07-01-2015, 01:37 AM

If a banner is the reason you formed a guild, you aren't running it for the right reason...