PDA

View Full Version : Rebuilding Gargetta.

Ramboo
06-30-2015, 08:15 PM
What is the absolute point of doing this? Why cant it just been an expansion. Waited so long for just disappointment in this new "Event". I find it ridiculous, i understand the point where its to bring the community together but why not just launch entire expansion completely?.

epicrrr
06-30-2015, 09:13 PM
You want something to do right? Well here it is.. Im guessing you missed the lovecraft evet?

Arvaen
06-30-2015, 11:21 PM
Does anyone else find collecting supplies a hassle?

Your class can only collect one type of supply, and to collect other types, you have to be in the area of others opening supplies. :/

epicrrr
07-01-2015, 12:19 AM
Does anyone else find collecting supplies a hassle?

Your class can only collect one type of supply, and to collect other types, you have to be in the area of others opening supplies. :/
They made it like that to at least parties would seek out different class not stack 4 rogs or something like that. In any way this is good actually.

xtian02
07-01-2015, 07:30 AM
Lazy....!!!

PhoenixPrime
07-01-2015, 11:06 AM
The whole point is to get mixed parties together to run all the various maps.
In the process you get to figure out which maps have which gems and where the crates are most likely to drop.
Not to mention a getting a new banner for your collection.

If this isn't your thing, then just play the game normally until the expansion opens up. At the current rate that is probably going to be this weekend anyway, so relax, enjoy! 8^).

Dimitrian
07-01-2015, 04:38 PM
I think this event is good,not because it brings the community toghether, but it is also giving time for players that quit the game to get back into it.I had lots of fun with guildies and friends (it's the first time in 1 year since i had so many friends active!).
But,however,i don't like the fact that you can't play the new maps while repairing the town.
It's not good for the players thirsty for new adventure and for the story.What if the orcs could destroy Garetta once more after we repair it?

vawaid
07-01-2015, 04:48 PM
I enjoy it, in which event you can see people yelling and looking for warriors to run regular maps?

Overweightank
07-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Money, Friendships, Fun. Why complain? Expansion gonna be released like Tomorrow or Friday anyways -.-

Mesti
07-01-2015, 09:25 PM
Finally people need warrior in map for wood!!! After expension? Back to normal again, warrior hard to get pt

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk