PDA

View Full Version : Be careful with this

Magegrimm
07-01-2015, 06:00 AM
Let me explain how it was:

I had two elixirs one was luck elixir and the other was a speed elixir.
So I was farming locked in km 3 and after 30 mins I get this message: "Your elixir ran out". Since I had two elixirs I thought it was the luck elixir who ran out first but it wasn't, it was the speed elix. When I got the first notification saying it ran out I immediately opened a luck elixir and guess what five seconds later I get another notification saying another elixir has ran out.
I check and find out that i opened another luck elixir when the last one was at 3 seconds...
So I had no luck elixir anymore and ended up wasting 17k.
Moral of this story?
Always check which elixir ran out first because if one is running out and you open another, it won't stack: You have a luck elixir and the time is at 4 secs, if you open another it will stay at 4 seconds.

This is should be fixed because sometimes people don't know what elixir ran out first and they end up opening elixirs which aren't going to do much.

Got pretty upset with this, not because I misunderstood but yes because if I waited 3 seconds I wouldn't waste a luck elixir.

Sent from my SM-G350 using Tapatalk

Andrisber
07-01-2015, 07:05 AM
Everyone knows this already...

Magegrimm
07-03-2015, 12:10 PM
Everyone knows this already...

I was trying to say that it should be fixed...

Spell
07-03-2015, 12:34 PM
I was trying to say that it should be fixed...
+1
Also elixirs should always be above all other items imo.does anyone else have 60+ forged energy to scroll past just to open a lix?

Magegrimm
07-03-2015, 12:35 PM
+1
Also elixirs should always be above all other items imo.does anyone else have 60+ forged energy to scroll past just to open a lix?and

Yes I do have 86 forged energies and it's a nightmare to find something

Sent from my SM-G350 using Tapatalk

Farminer's
07-03-2015, 12:39 PM
+1
Also elixirs should always be above all other items imo.does anyone else have 60+ forged energy to scroll past just to open a lix?
Lol +1 I hate that to it is a nightmare with over 100 crates / items that take up before elixers so annoying

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

twoxc
07-03-2015, 01:05 PM
+1

lol agreed. and on top of that and this topic is about opening elixir which then goes to waste.

STS should fix where if an elixir is open, doesn't matter how much time it has left, it should REFRESH the duration of the elixir that is use 30mins or 45mins on a 30% damage elixir OR OR have a NOT-ALLOW to use because the elixir is in use. I don't know how many people have Notice or tried it. If you buy a COMBO ELIXIR and try to buy or use another 50% exp elixir, it won't allow it and say you already have this in use.

So what Magegrimm had mention and experienced it goes to waste and does nothing cause there's 3-5 second left or 6-10 second left. SIGHHH.

Sometime people don't want to wait until the elixir expire, or have to remove it. We just wanna top it off and refresh the duration of the elixir.

epicrrr
07-03-2015, 02:09 PM
+1

I might've more than 60 lol