PDA

View Full Version : Crate Tokens

JohnnyHardcore
07-01-2015, 06:22 AM
I can't be the only.person bothered that crate tokens aren't retroactive to purchase history.

I know its a "New system," but for people to have opened hundreds and thousands of locks already..

Andrisber
07-01-2015, 07:02 AM
Tokens come only from rengol locks.

Wutzgood
07-01-2015, 05:24 PM
I don't think sts has a record of how many locked you've opened in the past. If it went just off plat purchases then people like me who bought plat and never opened any locked would get would get a lot of free tokens.

Although since it's a new system it shouldn't go retro active IMO.

mmaachilles211
07-01-2015, 08:07 PM
I don't think sts has a record of how many locked you've opened in the past. If it went just off plat purchases then people like me who bought plat and never opened any locked would get would get a lot of free tokens.

Although since it's a new system it shouldn't go retro active IMO.

Lol yes they do...if you go to login there is a tab on the top right I believe for plat. Choose that and you can see your purchase and spending history in its entirety :)

Wutzgood
07-01-2015, 09:03 PM
Lol yes they do...if you go to login there is a tab on the top right I believe for plat. Choose that and you can see your purchase and spending history in its entirety :)

Wow never knew that. Just took a stroll down memory lane. Found when I bought Clyde my first plat pet 5/28/13. Thanks for the info.

Bameely
07-01-2015, 09:20 PM

Thank you too didn't notice that lol

Bigboyblue
07-02-2015, 07:14 AM
Wow never knew that. Just took a stroll down memory lane. Found when I bought Clyde my first plat pet 5/28/13. Thanks for the info.

First one I bought too. Replaced him soon after with Sam. I remember running caves with Clyde. Those were the days.