PDA

View Full Version : my sincere request to sts

zauilet
07-01-2015, 08:05 AM
Sets plz hear my message :
I quit the game 2weeks ago(i think) thinking that expansion will arrive in november :( nd accordingly I have only 28 mb(s) in my acc i cant even think of playing expansion i didnt knew expansion will be here so soon! So I couldn't make request of releasing expansion at later date....so heare i am reqyesting wth full heart nd respect to please release elite version aftr 1nd half months(90 days) plz sts i am having exams close! I cant play expansion nd i am pure non plat too plz the only way i can make gold is in elites plz hear my request
I know that there r players like me have exams right now im expecting ur support nd request to sts too....
Plz hear me

Ebezaanec
07-01-2015, 08:10 AM
Sorry bud, but there are way more people who have been waiting much longer to play.

I have Econ classes at the moment, and as a business, one has to make decisions that will meet the demand of consumers, the players. I won't be on as much as I would like to be, but I'm happy that I can play an expansion at all.

mmaachilles211
07-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Sets plz hear my message :
I quit the game 2weeks ago(i think) thinking that expansion will arrive in november :( nd accordingly I have only 28 mb(s) in my acc i cant even think of playing expansion i didnt knew expansion will be here so soon! So I couldn't make request of releasing expansion at later date....so heare i am reqyesting wth full heart nd respect to please release elite version aftr 1nd half months(90 days) plz sts i am having exams close! I cant play expansion nd i am pure non plat too plz the only way i can make gold is in elites plz hear my request
I know that there r players like me have exams right now im expecting ur support nd request to sts too....
Plz hear me

That is the silliest thing I've ever heard lol...what's more important man your real life real world studies or a fantasy world that will still be here when you get back?

Focus on what's important man lol

zauilet
07-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Lol guys u didn't got my point...
I want to play this expansion as..its the last!my last chance to make gold!

Titanium
07-01-2015, 12:06 PM
STS ,

I'm requesting with my full heart and respect (like Zauilet) to release the elites "yesterday".

What if Apocalypse comes in 89 days? or an unstoppable virus plague will turn every human being into a zombie?

No way ! I want to play elites .. oh yeah. with my full heart.

Antaponte
07-01-2015, 01:24 PM
I would like to request that the Expansion be released a month ago ;) but all great things take time . I know myself and tens of thousands of others are sooooo stoked !!