PDA

View Full Version : Evaluation of Toor

Arrowz
07-01-2015, 09:02 AM
I know its only been like a day so far but I wanted to put this out there before the few people who have toor level it up to high.

So to those lucky few who have it already or will be buying toor soon could you post its passives and how much dmg its AA does at various lvls(15, 25 etc.) aswell as the aoe range of the ability. And does it auto target? Anything else you can think of that could be helpful would be greatfully appreciated. Im sure lots of people would like to know some of these things.
Thanks in advance :)

Wazakesy
07-01-2015, 09:53 AM
i asked gothical about it, she said its a strong version of nilbogs DMG pool, it doesnt auto tgt.

reference

Whoamaaaan
07-01-2015, 11:38 AM
Okay, I think this pet has been very good for pve. It does very good damage/armor reduction to mobs. It also has very good base stats.

But...

So far, it is worthless in pvp. For the AA to even work, toor has to be standing right next to the enemy. Otherwise, there is no AA at all. The passive seems to be OKAY- small chance to stun, deals damage, causes armor reduction. But the AA is hardly an arcane ability. It is dovabear with better special effects.

There will be a lot of cries to buff this pet. At this point, I think it is a cross between singe and dovabear, but without the stun chance in AA. A very good legendary pet, but not at all arcane. I have been using toor in a variety of settings, while swapping out for nekro and sam. Nekro still 10x superior. Not even close. Sam still far superior in pvp. Toor has better mob damage in pve, but chance for banish or to stun bosses with AA.

So I'm rambling a bit, but I'm having a hard time explaining how disappointed I am with this pet. It is not bad, but is maybe a 2-3m pet. I rank it below sns, nekro, sam, mar, singe.

YMMV but that's my honest opinion. If the AA is fixed to actually work in pvp, and if a stun is added to AA, then it would jump to maybe #3. Desperately need to fix the proximity for AA

Doobiez
07-01-2015, 01:50 PM
By what you described and if its true this pet for sure getting a buff in future

Kakashis
07-01-2015, 01:53 PM
Can someone please post a pic of the AA fissure pool?

Arrowz
07-01-2015, 01:53 PM
Perhaps if they made it auto target like breeze? And how much dmg does the ability actually do

Whoamaaaan
07-01-2015, 02:49 PM

level 30 stats

Whoamaaaan
07-01-2015, 02:52 PM

lazy toor in pvp. AA was activated

Whoamaaaan
07-01-2015, 02:55 PM

looks impressive when you first hit a mob

Dalmony
07-01-2015, 03:07 PM
You gotta admit that it at least LOOKS amazing!!! Sounds like it will be getting a buff though... thought me might have been out of that cycle by now lol :)

Madnex
07-01-2015, 04:36 PM
In desperate need of a buff. I am planning on making a thread about it as well; it's outdone in both PvE and PvP by SnS and Nekro.

Its AA auto targets with 5-6 possible fissures opened at a time, lasting around 8 secs with a CD of 28 secs approx. Will post more after cap.

EQT
07-01-2015, 06:01 PM
Na they should just put a very rooting effect (cannot move) while fissures active and target assisted fissures then the pet would be fine in pve and pvp not too op. This could also be used in advantage to those papers out there who love to rush and the rooting effect should be able to work even with nekro shield. This would make pvp more tactical based which endgame pvp lacks alot of

epicrrr
07-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Its debuff pet, for pvp very very deadly. Good for clashes but I fear Aaa radius is small?

Twinisland
07-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Don't worry this pet WILL get a buff like all arcane pets do then people will be demanding(crying -.-) for a nerf it's always funny to me till I realize I'll never be able to afford one

Sent from The (wannabe)King of AL using Tapatalk