PDA

View Full Version : Limited inventory - Jewels

TankingRogue
07-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Hi. First, thanks STS for the expansion event. I think it's a cool way to start expansion.

I, (if not all of us), have a little problem with the jewels. It's fine that it takes 2187 (3^7) to make the final version of the jewel (somewhat similar jewels in Diablo II) but is it possible to remove the crafting time (at least for the cracked and damage versions) ?

This would really help me (if not us) with my problem with my limited inventory and the desire to create more noble versions of the jewels.

You did a great job with the expansion event so this is not a really big deal. Just a suggestion.

Bmwmsix
07-01-2015, 05:31 PM
Noo just no.... increase the crafting time Muhahahaha :banana:

MysticRob
07-01-2015, 06:17 PM
There is definitely an issues with inventory space. However, I don't believe shortening the crafting time is a good solution.

I would personally prefer to have more inventory space.

Trancemaster
07-01-2015, 06:26 PM
My inventory is always so packed I have to delete legendaries in order to keep playing :(

Ebezaanec
07-01-2015, 07:34 PM
In Diablo 3, you could carry as many jewels as you wanted. You just needed one inventory space for each jewel denomination.

For example: 999 cracked jewels take up only 1 space in inventory. 999 damaged jewels take up another space.

will0
07-01-2015, 08:06 PM
insane amount of wood / lime different types of jewels in our inventory and taking all space when we farm. STS please look into making these items not taking up inventory space in the character.

Bigboyblue
07-02-2015, 07:17 AM
These items definitely need to stack. Even if a stack consumes the same amount of inventory space. This has been an issue for a long time. Crafted energy is starting to bug me. Nothing like scrolling for 30 seconds to get to my luck lix. Make all items stack please.

As for inventory space we need more. With these new jewels we are going to have a real problem in a month or so.

Alwarez
07-02-2015, 08:17 AM
I suggest you to make additional toons for 120 daily tokens and start doing daily tokens quest on all of them to get inventory space. Jewels are stashable.

TankingRogue
07-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Thank you. im noob so havent thought of that.

Bigboyblue
07-02-2015, 12:27 PM
I suggest you to make additional toons for 120 daily tokens and start doing daily tokens quest on all of them to get inventory space. Jewels are stashable.

This is a major pain. Then you have to play musical characters to get your jewels to the right toon for crafting. It can become a real nightmare.

The real question is why introduce something that requires such a large amount of our inventory?

Also, we need a filter option to show us only what is possible to be crafted. As it stand you have to check each type individually. Another pain.

kiwotsukete
07-02-2015, 01:03 PM
I vote for a 50 plat one time purchase (limited to one account) that completely removes counter on the crafting tab.... would make everything easier.. and would make sts more money... I would buy it in a heart beat!