PDA

View Full Version : Rate This PvP Build?

fruitbattwo
07-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Just started a new level 35 bird for pvp. Because of all the previous nerfs to the bird class they have become lower tier in PVP. I need help rating this build... it has room for improvement. Any tips would be nice! :)

35 Str Bird - 104 dex, 75 str
6 Blast, 1 Root, 6 Focus, 6 Evade, 6 Break Armor, 4 Shatter, 3 Repulse, 2 Blind
Combo - Evade, Focus, Root, Break, Shatter, Blast, Blind, Repulse
Gear: Copperhead's Bullfrog Helm, Copperhead's Croc Scale Plate, Swamp Rat's Lizard Leg, Fine Golden Band of Technique

Sheugokin
07-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Just started a new level 35 bird for pvp. Because of all the previous nerfs to the bird class they have become lower tier in PVP. I need help rating this build... it has room for improvement. Any tips would be nice! :)

Gear: Copperhead's Bullfrog Helm, Copperhead's Croc Scale Plate, Swamp Rat's Lizard Leg, Fine Golden Band of Technique

Idk, I would go for higher root for a longer duration/damage (?). U really don't need that much in Shatter. But I don't do 35, so don't trust me :)

represents
07-01-2015, 03:31 PM
Where is the avain scream to break out of roots,ice, and stun?

fruitbattwo
07-01-2015, 05:50 PM
Where is the avain scream to break out of roots,ice, and stun?

It isnt worth spending a skill point.

Groaning
07-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Use int hallo, max blind you only need 1 repulse and shat, 1 avian 6 evade isn't worth it get 5 it's only 2 dodge 1 armor which shouldn't be a determining factor. Root would be mainly used for rooting a bear after they stomp so they don't cb spam and give you like -100 damage xd

5 avian is a 100% chance to de root/stun/ice not worth the extra skill points

P.S your a bird you'll get bullied at lot make good friends who will back you up

P.S #2 project rush is nub rush them all ty

Rescind
07-02-2015, 07:20 AM

Idk about all these people but they haven't probably played warbird at 30/35 recently. My preferred build for 35 would be
6focus,6break,6shatter,6blast,5evade,1repulse,1 of each root,2blind(1blind 1avain)
You'll need the nuke to kill mages at 35 because basically all 35s have 5-6heal + drain. High blind almost does nothing because they have 100+ hit and ms. Your job will be to nuke them

Groaning
07-02-2015, 03:10 PM
Idk about all these people but they haven't probably played warbird at 30/35 recently. My preferred build for 35 would be
6focus,6break,6shatter,6blast,5evade,1repulse,1 of each root,2blind(1blind 1avain)
You'll need the nuke to kill mages at 35 because basically all 35s have 5-6heal + drain. High blind almost does nothing because they have 100+ hit and ms. Your job will be to nuke them

I kinda sucked vs Mages, so I avoided all mage fights, or I just got my mage XD

Rescind
07-03-2015, 01:53 AM
I kinda sucked vs Mages, so I avoided all mage fights, or I just got my mage XD

It feels great when you nuke a mage :D

fruitbattwo
07-03-2015, 07:23 AM
Any extra help with nuking mages? i try but the heal got buffed up so much that it's impossible to kill them for me.

Sheugokin
07-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Any extra help with nuking mages? i try but the heal got buffed up so much that it's impossible to kill them for me.

From what I see, majority of the PvPers at 35 is mostly mages. They are quite OP if played right, so I guess you just need to save your nuke until after they heal.

Groaning
07-03-2015, 11:22 AM
From what I see, majority of the PvPers at 35 is mostly mages. They are quite OP if played right, so I guess you just need to save your nuke until after they heal.

Or just play l30 bird ;) or l40 or even better join me at l51

Rescind
07-03-2015, 11:25 AM

What sheu said ^
Basically my combo for my 31 warbird vsing mages goes something like this. Repulse-blind-root-break-shatter-blast-wall
I found out that dodging/making the first ice miss on you helps you survive longer at least 60% of the time. Since bov only lasts 12 secs, you have 8secs to nuke them(meaning you need to survive until then)

fruitbattwo
07-03-2015, 02:14 PM
And what do you think of copperhead armor and helm vs. bone marrow and bone helm?

Rescind
07-03-2015, 02:25 PM
I think hallow mantle will be better(int or dex) because it gives more skill damage. They should be around the same armor range though. Also, hit% won't be a problem since you're 75str rest dex with 6focus

Groaning
07-03-2015, 02:44 PM
I think hallow mantle will be better(int or dex) because it gives more skill damage. They should be around the same armor range though. Also, hit% won't be a problem since you're 75str rest dex with 6focus

Int is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better, 8 dodge vs 1 armor 2 damage 4 hit XD

Budapest
07-03-2015, 03:39 PM

Guess I'll help out a bit. I have two setups for 35 Bird.

Setup 1:
Full Dex
6 Blast, 6 Thorn Wall, 6 Focus, 6 Break, 6 Shatter, 1 Blind, 1 Root, 1 Rep, 1 Evade
Combo - Focus, Evade, Rep, Blind, Root, Thorn Wall, Break, Shatter, Blast
Gear: 35 Dex Halloween Helm, 35 Dex Halloween Armor, 35 Pink Forgotten Bow, 8 Damage 2 Crit Dex Ring

Setup 2:
100 Str, rest Dex
6 Blast, 6 Focus, 6 Shatter, 5 Evade, 5 Avian Scream, 1 Repulse, 1 Root, 1 Thorn Wall, 1 Break, 1 Rep, 1 Blind
Combo - Focus, Evade, Rep, Blind, Root, Shatter, Break(Or Break, then Shatter depending on distance), Blast, Thorn Wall, Avian Scream(Make sure this hits, it's your core skill)
Gear: 35 Int Halloween Helmet, 35 Int Halloween Armor, 32 Green Iceberg Longsword, 2 Dodge 20 HP 4 Damage Str Ring
(Gear for fun: 35 Dex Pole, & 35 Evi/35 Cat/35 Swamp Rat Wing, surprisingly viable)

Decided to go for an Avian Scream nuke on the second build seeing how my Bird at 51 nukes with that + repulse, without even using my Cruel Blast combo.

Also to all those who say Birds get bullied at 35 without Avian Scream, you're completely wrong, stick to endgame PvP. Most mages at 35 barely ever pack 4-6 frostbite (Basically why most of them are inadequate), around 80% of Mages at this level have 4+ Drain.