PDA

View Full Version : posible of mounts?

japanboy
04-22-2011, 12:39 AM
well, as a game growing, maps become more, thinking of add some mounts instead of running, just an idea running in my head, to have some mounts can drop at bosses ocasionally and some can be buy it at vendors by plats :cool: But first need to see if the game can support it or not, the main point its to not make the game too laggy, coz the game is a pocket game.

skavenger216
04-22-2011, 05:44 AM
I don't see the point of mounts personally, there's just not any big, expansive areas in the game that would justify it

Lesrider
04-22-2011, 05:53 AM
Faster walking/running speeds would make more sense, IMO. Right now we just walk slow.

KaotiicxDream
04-22-2011, 06:04 AM
I understand in games like WoW there is mounts and flying mounts due to EPIC LARGE world... But I don't see these very large maps in PL yet...

Whitey819
04-22-2011, 06:52 AM
i reckon its a possibility even though you are right about the small world, but that would grow
it would be good because its just another thing to collect and work for. pets is also another good idea

ufairymadafaka
04-22-2011, 06:54 AM
Mounts are cool because it could be another vanity item I suggest hover bikes as far as usefulness it's obsolete but be Awsome if possible to hex it into the sever if there's enough space. I can't imagine my bird or bear ridding an animal though something high tech would rock what u guys think.

Piosidon
04-22-2011, 07:12 AM
If there are hovercrafts they should drop in oasis 3 with the aliens