PDA

View Full Version : 5 person elite mode dungeon

japanboy
04-22-2011, 12:55 AM
Macaugirl or Bladetanker (both 55 lv) PL from Brotherhood Guild - The idea is like this, the dungeon that we are normaly doing everyday, like sewers etc... before we hosted a game we can be hosted in a elite version and normal version, normal version is the normal one we are doing now, elite version is quite similar but the mobs and bosses is regulated a little more harder, this is for some advanced players to runs, in same time the gears and weapons droped should be little bit better than the normal one (pinks specially), and also can added some quest's for this elite dungeons. Still doing 5 person dungeon but in elite mode. Hope Dev consider the idea for future.

Yoshura
04-22-2011, 12:59 AM
There's already an elite lost expedition but yeah it would be cool to see some more maps elite

japanboy
04-22-2011, 01:12 AM
Yoshura, its a kind of choice in high level dungeons like Sewers one, before we host a game we can have a choice to open it in normal mode or elite mode...

JaytB
04-22-2011, 01:19 AM
I like the idea, but my bet is that everyone will just do the elite runs instead of the regular ones. Even if it would mean that it would take longer, my guess is everybody wants an increase in pinks :)

japanboy
04-22-2011, 02:42 AM
That's rite Jay, better weapon or gear drops in elite mode, improves a lot the game meaning