PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | July 1, 2015

Remiem
07-01-2015, 04:42 PM
The Fortification of Garetta

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

All Hands on Deck for the Fortification of Garetta!

As you can imagine, both we here at the studio and all of you, the players, have gone all hands on deck for the Fortification of Garetta event. As of writing this post we have over 117,000 (and climbing!) of the supplies required to unlock the expansion and the bar looks to be about half full! This is incredible. Truly. You guys are working at a furious pace that we could not have ever anticipated.

We've seen a HUGE influx of players come in over the last 24 hours, both old and new, to do their part in restoring Garetta and opening the new Rage of the Ren'Gol expansion. Wow!

The next time I make a post, I'll probably be talking to you from inside the Glintstone Caverns! :D

Level 46 Opens Tomorrow (7/2)

In preparation for the opening of Garetta, we will be making a small system update this evening to enable XP to level to 46.

Contributor Leaderboard

Alongside the level cap update, we will also be adding a Leaderboard to Garetta so that all contributors can see where they stand. After all, there's a lot at stake! The top 100 contributors in opening Garetta will have their names inscribed upon the Garetta monument forever more.

For a sneak peek, here's a look at our current Top 10 Contributors, and the rest aren't far behind!

Foxforcefive

Twoxc

Bananaypico

Naifnoon

Iisolah

Wickedqunt

Theurgist

Diimitrii

Eterrnallovee

Lovelynlethal

Changes and Bug Fixes

The has been an incredibly smooth release and we appreciate those of you who have reported any bugs or issues on the forums. The following changes will go in with an update on 7/2 along with the level 46 Cap.

+ Fixed problem Warrior mythic armor showing some skin.
+ Grammatic update to Toor's Quake AA
+ Porkchop passive attack now has a range of 6 instead of 3
+ Garetta Village is now immediately acessible from the World Map

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Whoamaaaan
07-01-2015, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the update

acewasabi
07-01-2015, 04:45 PM
yay! <3 <3 <3

Madnex
07-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Toor needs a buff! The latest arcane pet should be at least clearly outdoing the previous two at some aspect (pve or pvp) and right now that's not the case.

There also seems to be an issue with the new legendary guns inside the new Ren'gol crates. There aren't any! Also, one of the new legendary bows could be the culprit since it's named "Granite Gun of Potency".

There are a few more bugs I'll post at some point, soon.

carmine_blade
07-01-2015, 04:56 PM
Thanks Remi and STS <3

It's cool that mages wars and rogues are farming together for building supplies, it's a nice vibe in maps. I hope that this is just the start of class balance with each class playing a vital role in expansion maps :)

It's a great time to farm as well; new lockeds, building supplies. Lots of gold changing hands atm. Nice cheap arcanes levelling the playing field somewhat.

Curious to see if adjustments will be made to jewels, some seeming weak (dmg jewels) and some OP at lower lvls (armour jewels).

Very excited I can start levelling up tonight!

Sweet update, I can't wait to play.

twoxc
07-01-2015, 05:16 PM
Sweet #2 didn't see that coming LOL

Trojan2100
07-01-2015, 05:45 PM
I would like to know if warrior taunt getting a upgrade? Or any upgrade for warrior

mondeng006
07-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Make Crates More Visible. Add An Effect Like The Old Crates. Because We Are Too Blind. Thanks In Advance. ^^

Caabatric
07-01-2015, 08:01 PM
um so right now very not even the top 10 can buy a rare belt.....
are these crafting things ending cause if so lots of angry people......

Alhuntrazeck
07-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Lol. Nekro is still better than both arcane pets that came after it.

I won't say "I told you so"...

extrapayah
07-01-2015, 08:23 PM
this is strange request, but
can you make the supplies to be still dropable until certain time after the garetta is constructed?

in order to give us some time to gather tokens... 2 days are too quick... don't you think?

thank you

tokko
07-01-2015, 08:52 PM
SEORATREK top top top dev

tokko
07-01-2015, 08:57 PM

:encouragement:

Mesti
07-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Yeahhh lvl 46 here I come

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

anague
07-02-2015, 02:51 AM
can u tell us more about the items in the garetta vendor?? because i dont know if it can be use by a twink,if its tradable or not,..and can u add the stats in the description so that we will know if its worthy...pls sts.. "WE NEED INFORMATION ABOUT THE ITEMS IN THE GARETTA VENDOR" ty sts

Energizeric
07-02-2015, 05:48 AM
I think you got some of the names of the gear sold by the crate token vendor messed up. It seems as if the names are shuffled. For example, the name which sounds like it would be the warrior belt is instead the mage belt, and then you have terms like "agility" which normally would be the dex version is instead another version. The stats are fine, but just rotate the names so they are properly named, or else it seems silly.

adigaxman
07-02-2015, 06:15 AM
Guys points from opening the boxes still going up fix it fastt

adigaxman
07-02-2015, 06:18 AM
Lb players . . . . . . . .

Soyalla
07-02-2015, 06:35 AM
Any possibility of allowing those of us who still have boxes to open them for tokens only? (Not points). I find this pre-event went by very fast, barely had time to farm/build anything without using plats. P.s For some reason game is still allowing the crafting of box of materials but now we can't open them.

Giggles11
07-02-2015, 06:58 AM
Some.of the enemies are not dying. Also can you allow plat to buy tokens like the other events to purchase pets and gear? It will take a long time to collect tokens to purchase items. Please take into consideration. Thanks Ceason

Dimitrian
07-02-2015, 07:30 AM
Hello sts,thank you for this amazing expansion,but i have some questions...

Will you add new bundles in this update?
What exactly is the Cryostar and where is it? Will we see more of the Ren'gol and of the Cryostar in the future?
Why aren't there any quests for the bosses?
Why doesn't the Assault on Ren'gol achievement give any APs?
And why the Nomerite ingot and The Insignia say that you will be able to craft the Dephts gear? Isn't it supposed to be the Orcslaying?
Who is Northal the Awoken?

Thank you for answering these questions.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
07-02-2015, 07:54 AM
Disssssssaaapppoooiiinnnttteeeddd,I have supplies iI cant open therefore no tokens and crates in craft slots have stopped timing and r stuck in there :( :( :( :( wtf

Anehazaz
07-02-2015, 08:25 AM
Seriously....there should have been a cooldown period to open boxes...it makes yesterday seem such a waste..
if this was going to be the intention...crafting of these supplies should have been immediate..

Haligali
07-02-2015, 09:24 AM
I looted a legionnaire essentia, what to do with it?

represents
07-02-2015, 03:14 PM
SEORATREK top top top dev

I just realized that you could level 46 this morning but also that armor and damage lmao.

Culture
07-02-2015, 04:16 PM
I just realized that you could level 46 this morning but also that armor and damage lmao.
He could 1hit everyone lol

Energizeric
07-03-2015, 07:14 AM
The has been an incredibly smooth release and we appreciate those of you who have reported any bugs or issues on the forums. The following changes will go in with an update on 7/2 along with the level 46 Cap.

Any news on this item? Yesterday's update makes no mention of this.

Dchar7
07-03-2015, 09:14 AM
A support button for platinum offers? I just did like 3 offers and i did them how they asked been over an hour and nothing. So i can't earn platinum and i have to buy vanitys with gold. It sucks because im a low level atm and its extremely hard to make gold.

Giggles11
07-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Is there anyway that you can make it where we can buy tokens with platt or cash? It is hard trying to get crates to disperse tons little value at a time. My guild Hell on Heels have asked me to ask as well as my friends. They have become frustrated with this new expansion cause you have to pay gold to craft gems and crates why not pay plat for tokens or cash since that is what we are doing. We didn't have to before pay cash to upgrade our armour or weapons. So can management think of a better way or strategy to get tokens? Please do like you did before allowing us to pay with plat for energy and tokens or for those who can't afford to buy platt pay with gold for a certain amount. Thank you my character name Ceason.

QUOTE=Remiem;2205618]
The Fortification of Garetta

Is there an
Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

All Hands on Deck for the Fortification of Garetta!

As you can imagine, both we here at the studio and all of you, the players, have gone all hands on deck for the Fortification of Garetta event. As of writing this post we have over 117,000 (and climbing!) of the supplies required to unlock the expansion and the bar looks to be about half full! This is incredible. Truly. You guys are working at a furious pace that we could not have ever anticipated.

We've seen a HUGE influx of players come in over the last 24 hours, both old and new, to do their part in restoring Garetta and opening the new Rage of the Ren'Gol expansion. Wow!

The next time I make a post, I'll probably be talking to you from inside the Glintstone Caverns! :D

Level 46 Opens Tomorrow (7/2)

In preparation for the opening of Garetta, we will be making a small system update this evening to enable XP to level to 46.

Contributor Leaderboard

Alongside the level cap update, we will also be adding a Leaderboard to Garetta so that all contributors can see where they stand. After all, there's a lot at stake! The top 100 contributors in opening Garetta will have their names inscribed upon the Garetta monument forever more.

For a sneak peek, here's a look at our current Top 10 Contributors, and the rest aren't far behind!

Foxforcefive

Twoxc

Bananaypico

Naifnoon

Iisolah

Wickedqunt

Theurgist

Diimitrii

Eterrnallovee

Lovelynlethal

Changes and Bug Fixes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update![/QUOTE]

Giggles11
07-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Is there anyway you can change how we get tokens? This is taking forever by crates dispersing. Can you make it like the other events we purchase tokens with plat or for those who can't afford to buy plat they can purchase for with gold with an amount you set it for. No one will be able to buy anything at this rate and besides we are now paying to craft and update our gear when we didn't before. This is becoming frustrating. Please can the higher ups take this into consideration my guild and friends have expressed their frustrations. Thank you Ceason

PhoenixPrime
07-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Is there anyway you can change how we get tokens? This is taking forever by crates dispersing. Can you make it like the other events we purchase tokens with plat or for those who can't afford to buy plat they can purchase for with gold with an amount you set it for. No one will be able to buy anything at this rate and besides we are now paying to craft and update our gear when we didn't before. This is becoming frustrating. Please can the higher ups take this into consideration my guild and friends have expressed their frustrations. Thank you Ceason

The Garetta Event Tokens?

You can just buy the supplies (wood, limestone, iron) in the auction house or from other players and then craft them.
If you want to use plat, then just use the plat to finish the crafting ahead of schedule (versus just waiting for the 1, 2, or 3 hours it takes to craft the supplies).

You can craft items to get the tokens up to July 9th, so still have time.

additions
07-04-2015, 03:40 AM
pls check toors AA make us feel its worth for us plat users

beezulbulb
07-06-2015, 03:44 AM
Any plans on giving the top contributors in fortifying garetta a nice banner? The leaderboard memorial in garetta is great but displaying a banner for all to view would be spectacular!!!....please give this consideration since those players deserve one. Thanks!!!

diimitrii
07-06-2015, 01:39 PM
yeey i'm in top 10 but the lb in game is glitched i think can you pls fix thta and maybe a banner for achieving lb?would be cool cuse all other lb subjects gets one :)

Rosybuds
07-06-2015, 02:12 PM
I looted a Legionnaire's Insignia But what do you craft with it ?? Theirs no information any where Thought it had something too do with The Npc Artificer Royohn But when you press him Their is Nothing !!! He dont tell you anything either,Does anyone know ?? Everyone I know who got this is just Selling them as No1 knows what else too do with it .... Any Information ????

Remiem
07-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Closed! New post is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?247581-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-July-8-2015