PDA

View Full Version : Cracked Fury Jewel Farming

Zaizor
07-01-2015, 08:05 PM
Since I'm trying to get the top Fury jewel, it'd take 13million to craft one using the auction, where is the best place to farm jewels? I don't have that kind of cash to buy that many.

CheifR
07-30-2015, 03:10 PM
Since I'm trying to get the top Fury jewel, it'd take 13million to craft one using the auction, where is the best place to farm jewels? I don't have that kind of cash to buy that many.
I get them mostly from tindrin

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Edward Coug
07-30-2015, 03:16 PM

Just a heads up. If you're not playing to buy any, you will be farming a LONG time. Better off farming locks and buying fury jewels.

Caabatric
07-30-2015, 06:06 PM

I believe it will take you 3 years to get 1 noble jewel if u dont buy any...
GL with that C=

codered
07-30-2015, 06:12 PM
Me and my friend run tindirin or 3 Garetta maps and hv a deal, when i get mind jewel i gv it to him, when he gets finesse he gv it to me,,,xD well fasten the jewel farming i need but yeah, still need months to get a noble one i guess,,,