04-22-2011, 05:45 AM
as title
/10

CanonicalKoi
04-22-2011, 05:48 AM
For.......?

DOAPSaint
04-22-2011, 05:51 AM
What do we need refunds for? If you mean for purchasing the dungeons, then that's not gonna happen...

KaotiicxDream
04-22-2011, 06:02 AM
We received the Shield of Gratitude if we had bought all Dungeons!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE SHIELD!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I think this thread is going to be closed...

Acyer
04-22-2011, 06:03 AM
Lol I'm sorry but its ridiculous how when sts releases something people want refunds
No you shouldn't get a refund. One reason is you bought the maps to lvl. Two the free maps are not free forever maybe a little searching on the forums. Last they gave u a shield for purchasing the maps before they let the main spine b free for a limited time.

ratava
04-22-2011, 06:10 AM
OP not impressed...

Zygota
04-22-2011, 06:22 AM
Ok, I can see why you think there should be a refund. YOU had to pay for something that is now free, right? If that is your argument then let them put YOU back to lvl 15 and take away all YOUR weapons and YOUR gold that you have acquired from lvl's 16+. I for one have consider the purchased lvls as probably the best money I have spent on gaming in a long time.

CanonicalKoi
04-22-2011, 06:31 AM
If its reference to the maps being free for a limited time, then I can't see any reason for a refund. As Rief and Zygota pointed out, you paid for them and they allowed you to level. You received a free shield as a thank you when vanity items usually cost plat. It's no different then buying a car and the dealership having a promotional sale a month later--they're not going to refund you the difference in price.