PDA

View Full Version : Unable to finish "Forest Haven - 10: The Road of Bones"

Laos
04-11-2010, 05:09 PM
After fighting your way through 71 enemies, you are left with this disappointment...

http://web2.twitpic.com/img/85591275-e1660fde36767fc132dd1d35163913f0.4bc24a37-full.jpg
( http://twitpic.com/1eyinf)

Every single time I played this level with a group, or even when I played it solo (as shown above), the same one skeleton would freeze in the exact same spot, making it impossible to finish the level. Of course all you have to do is quit and create or join a new game of the next level, but it is rather annoying. :p

Thanks!

~Laos

setec
04-11-2010, 06:06 PM
What do you mean freeze? You mean the game freezes or the skeleton is unable to be killed? I do see in the pic that they are 15 enemies left on the map, this skeleton being one of them. But I guess if you can't kill this one, no point in the others. :)

I personally did not have this bug but very weird indeed.

Are you playing on the iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch?

Laos
04-11-2010, 06:57 PM
iPod touch 2nd Generation. This picture does show 15 enemies left, that is because I rushed over to show this glitch. :P The skeleton becomes aggressive, follows you for an especially short distance, then returns to the spot where the glitch occurs (regardless if you're attacking it), leaving him invincible and non-aggressive and the level incomplete.

setec
04-11-2010, 07:32 PM
Weird. I just went to the same level but was able to kill all the skeletons and finish the level. Tested this on an iPhone 3GS. Very interesting bug.

_ck
04-11-2010, 08:31 PM
I've had the same thing happen, but it was on another level, an early one with zombies. I think the bug was that I drew him with me backwards, and normally they eventually retreat back, but because I'd gone around the corner it became stuck in some way. It doesn't do anything, I could stand next to it, nothing, like it's in waiting mode (it moves a bit like your own character does when you're standing still). It happened to me twice on the same course (I think level 2), I think one time I managed to have it get unstuck by running back away from it, and then when I came back it'd reverted back to where it was.

afromancool
04-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Yeah that is a pretty weird situation. One thing, did you constantly hit-and-run him?

Nickj3000
11-29-2010, 06:32 PM
Hey spacetime

I did not receive the account verification for pocket legends either. Can you send me one timber_wolves92@yahoo.com.
Thanks!:)

Nickj3000
11-29-2010, 06:33 PM
Hey spacetime

I did not receive the account verification for pocket legends either. Can you send me one timber_wolves92@yahoo.com.
Thanks!:)

Wrap
11-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Hmm weird, I just tried it and it worked for me no problem, couldn't tell ya O.o

giayuan
12-01-2010, 12:04 AM
i think that the problem is that you probably were doing the hit-and-run style of fighting
eventually, when the skeleton is moved far enough away from its "original" place, it will become invincible to go back to the original place and regenerate hp
this should be a problem if you have bad connection and the game lags, therefore, ingame, the skeleton may have already moved back, but it shows that the sleletons "frozen" there
try tapping the skeleton itself, its what i do