PDA

View Full Version : Houses

Piosidon
04-22-2011, 07:25 AM
What I've been thinking is that we should be able to have houses. We can like buy one from a landlord or something and everyone in a while it can say "oh no burglars are breaking into your home." Then u can like fight them off and possibly get a drop. Back to the houses I think u could like buy furniture, wall paper, flooring, and maybe a little closet that acts like a storage instead of the one at balefort castle and forest haven. U can make a 4-digit password so strangers dont walk into ur house. There can be a little section in each town that has a village so friends can find ur house and look around. From that there can also be contests for the best houses. I'm just thinking it would be awesome.

Yvonnel
04-22-2011, 07:27 AM
I know this was on the original roadmap for the game.

Zipponator
04-22-2011, 07:34 AM
I like the fighting other players from burgliring, made me laugh! But wouldn't your house be robbed about every second hehehehe, fight off one player just for two secs later another comes... No more farming or pvp just household security! But yes I would like a house in pl :)

Piosidon
04-22-2011, 08:47 AM
No I mean monsters like bandit boys but not as strong

Zipponator
04-22-2011, 09:00 AM
But there is still the problem of player being constantly paranoid whether or not they are being burgled.... And even if it was timed ppl would still get pretty annoyed at it havin to constantly return to house to fight offf some no good nothing zombies......damn the zombies!!!! Hehehehe

Uniboom
04-22-2011, 09:05 AM
Im all in for this it sounds great

Piosidon
04-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Fine u can disable it if u want but u miss out on good drops