PDA

View Full Version : btw for those who dont know me..

Ebalere
04-22-2011, 09:08 AM
I'm fairly new to the forums but i'd be stoked if some of the more respected people on here would add me, I'm a level headed player and I am always down for running a test with someone, farming, leveling alts, events, pictures, you name it. I'm online basically when I'm not at work lol and just thought i'd put it out there I'm enjoyable to play with if I may say so myself. So add away when we get back on please!

Ebalere= 55 pure dex sewer duck. Goremaul= 35 pure str Krazy tank. And Infernospawn= 38 pure int orc mage (working to hit 50 with alts)

I'm a wicked bird, not bad tank, and a spam healing nuke mage lol

Edit= but I will admit my bird has been known to get squishy as I fall asleep with pl in my hands lol

costalot
04-22-2011, 09:11 AM
I will sounds like your cool. I'll play unless your one of those people who swears or something in game I just can't stand those people. Like a slip is okay here and there I can understand that but to constantly swear is uncalled for. If you use your mage I can be a butt kicking tank for you.

Ebalere
04-22-2011, 09:14 AM
Sounds good. No, I've maybe cussed a little.. but only on rare frustrating occasions. I.e. first gcd iteration. Look forward to playing with your tank!