PDA

View Full Version : best spec and skill points

nickofthe303
04-22-2011, 09:15 AM
I just started a bird and I was looking around for the beat way to use skill points and spec points I'm level 32 and all dex skill points spread out pretty much evenly. I'm currently in crock swap and I do not have any problems soloing maps at this point. But my main question is what is the best way to spec and use my skill points not only at this level but that will be the most useful when I get higher level like 50's. And another question I hear everyone talking about warbirds are the most epic now is a warbird a archer specd. Str as well as dex? Thanks

Caninusi
04-24-2011, 04:09 AM
If you like to solo maps, increase blast shot, thorn root, break armor, repulse shot, and blinding shot to 4-6 since they are good for targeting individuals. For AoE having avian scream at 4 shattering scream at 6 and thorn wall at 4 will be good for parties with bears and mages because cruel blast is more effective in groups and using thorn wall first allows a Mage to do nature strike.
In my opinion, I would rank the skills birds receive in order as 6456 1165 6564.
This is mainly for damage and debuff purposes which is good if u like to solo.
Pure dex birds are most likely still the best because of higher crit damage and dps, but have str would give you more health. Also, some players do better by adding int.
The best build for you is mainly based on what you like so try different combinations with your attributes. Also, for your skills, you have to have fast fingers (lol) and you have to know which are going to be the most effective in the given situation.
Hope this answers your question.

On second thought, only put avian scream at 1 because even though it is a birds only stun, the range is useless. Instead add the extra 3 points to the other debuffs.
Furthermore, pure dex birds benefit parties the most for it's damage and it's debuffs. The downside a pure dex bird has low health and armor. On the other hand, a str bird provides you with more armor and health but you will lack the ability to have lot of damage and ur skills won't be as good as a dex bird's.