PDA

View Full Version : Were do

Deanoboi
04-22-2011, 11:17 AM
All the high levels hang out on this game? BecoZ it's not like it's 1 server and 1 main town, every1 is all over the place, and everytime I log on all the towns I visit are empty, and no1s ever in the magic portals to level with, so were are you all!

Sharisiggies
04-22-2011, 11:24 AM
Depends? We like to go anywhere and everywhere... We may be in balefort stalking the cs, or forest haven handing out items... O buying pots from Ellie...splashing in the lake/fishing... Once a good friend is somewhere we have a tendency of all flocking there.. Then the party begins!!!

Or we may even be helping lower levels... That's where a lot of my friends and I usually are.

Deanoboi
04-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Well iv never been offerd any freebies or help levelled :(

spookytooth
04-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Chances are if your in a town that is empty there are at least a few instances of that same town that are full. For example if balefort castle is empty try traveling back and forth between balefort and another city and eventually after a few trys it will put you to a balefort castle instance full of people. Unless its really laggy or servers are all stacked this works for me.

Rare
04-22-2011, 11:38 AM
All the high levels hang out on this game? BecoZ it's not like it's 1 server and 1 main town, every1 is all over the place, and everytime I log on all the towns I visit are empty, and no1s ever in the magic portals to level with, so were are you all!

I think you'll find most of the high levels in a few different places:

1. Balefort Castle
2. Balefore Sewers
3. Shadow Caves

For the most part I think this is were most are at. With the new rules though lower levels will not be able to get to the sewer or shadow campaigns.

drewcapu
04-22-2011, 11:52 AM
For me, in order of time spent in a single session
1. BS dungeon doing runs
2. Balefort CS checking sales, collecting from sales, putting up new sales, being afk
3. Balefort sewers grabbing daily quests or turning them in
4. AO towne etc. sometimes completing a (new) quest I haven't done yet when bored
5. FH handing out free items, mostly pinks I don't need or holiday non-pinks.

Hanging out by magic portals isn't very efficient. Use the join screen and filter for what dungeons you want to do. If you're trying to do a quest, go to the quest in your log and hit the "Go To" button. That will show you where you can do what you need to do to complete your quests. Remember the name of that place if you end up in an instance that is either empty or almost finished (close to 0 remaining enemies). From there, go to your menu, hit the world icon, join, and filter for the place you need to be.

If you're done with quests for the campaign but still want to level there, just filter the join screen for that campaign and look for dungeons with 3 or 4 people in it. You'll get a little bit more xp with more people and the runs will be a bit faster. Chat it up once in awhile and notice how others play. From there you'll see who around your level you'll want to befriend and do future runs with.