PDA

View Full Version : New gear info

mmaachilles211
07-02-2015, 08:40 AM
Ok devs the community is missing so much info. Previous posts from yall have stated there will be a lvl 46 myth set but the only myths we've seen have been the lvl 43 variety.

If you will please fill us in on if that armor is upgraded to 46 through a quest or something or just something extra if we want to buy it.

I almost have enough tokens to buy it and I don't want to rush into a mistake. There needs to be more info on gear and in general about this. We are walking blind here.

Remiem
07-02-2015, 10:35 AM
The level 46 items will come at a later date, so for now the only new mythics are the 43's. You guys can expect more gear along with elite content, coming later on.

Dimitrian
07-02-2015, 11:31 AM
The level 46 items will come at a later date, so for now the only new mythics are the 43's. You guys can expect more gear along with elite content, coming later on.
Hello Remi,
I was looking through Klaasi the vendor's items and i noticed that the nomerite ingot's description says that it can be crafted the Depths gear,same for Legionnaire's insignia.Wasn't it supposed to be the Orcslaying gear?
I also noticed that there aren't any new bundles in the store, there are still the ones that came with Tindirin.Will you add the new bundles once the elites come out?
And why does the Assault on Ren'gol achievement give 0 APs? Who is Northal the Awoken ?
Thank you for answering my questions.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Fibus
07-02-2015, 12:18 PM
I was looking through Klaasi the vendor's items and i noticed that the nomerite ingot's description says that it can be crafted the Depths gear,same for Legionnaire's insignia.Wasn't it supposed to be the Orcslaying gear?

You are correct. That is a known text bug and is scheduled to be fixed.

And why does the Assault on Ren'gol achievement give 0 APs?

Another bug scheduled to be fixed later today. It will be worth 100 AP.

Who is Northal the Awoken ?

That achievement may or may not be related to content that we may or may not release in the future. But you didn't hear that from me. :)

Farminer's
07-02-2015, 12:41 PM

That achievement may or may not be related to content that we may or may not release in the future. But you didn't hear that from me. :)
Oooo content in the future (:

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

PhoenixPrime
07-02-2015, 12:48 PM

That left side of the map seems to have a lot of unused real estate. Have to hope that is a good sign for the future, 8^).

Wazakesy
07-02-2015, 12:52 PM
That left side of the map seems to have a lot of unused real estate. Have to hope that is a good sign for the future, 8^).

same lol, i and ravager were hunting for him in the map, we wiped out the mobs in the gnomish ruins but couldnt find him :/

riddiculous
07-02-2015, 01:32 PM
The new legendary weapons that can be looted in ren'gol locks, does it proc? My friends tested the bow type and it proced arcane patch + stun. Well, i dont know if its a bug or no. Please check this thank you! The guns i think for mages are categorize as bows too!

mmaachilles211
07-02-2015, 02:56 PM

Ty remi

-noli

Trojan2100
07-02-2015, 08:45 PM

Whole new 46 mythic set or 43 mythic upgraded to 46? I Was wondering if 43 and 46 are entirely different sets Thx

vawaid
07-03-2015, 05:56 AM
Oooo content in the future (:
Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I saw a dragon in the sea on the north of map. Maybe that's it?

Kiritobozz
07-03-2015, 06:02 AM
Epic, id like to see another pirate expansion when the rengol expansion is finished. With the final return of captain bloodhammer and maybe the mentioned seadagon/monster
as a final boss XD