PDA

View Full Version : What's up?

dudetus
04-22-2011, 12:45 PM
So I've been away for some time and now I noticed that the servers r down. I've been looking these forums to see what has happened while I haven't been playing PL but due to our cottages' crappy internet connection, reading topics r a never ending story. So I was hoping if some ppl could just give me a brief update about everything important on what has happened during last two months. Thanks already I'm out :D. (and sry 'bout all the typos I've surely made but give me mercy lol)

Skiorahar
04-22-2011, 01:00 PM
Hey there! So, long story short... the servers, yes have been down for almost 2 days now. However,it isn't the PL dev's who are performing maintainance. It is actually because of the company whom PL choses to upload and mirror their database. AMAZON is responsible for the outtage, they're server is down for unkown reasons. This problem is affecting many websites apparently and games etc. However, the Pl dev's did release a new update yesterday in anticipation of the outtage being resolved, it should include a fixed join button, a new Easter quest, and some other highly anticipated features. We do know that the issue is top prority now and should be fixed in the next few hours. Check www.facebook.com/spacetimestudios for further updates.

Skiorahar
Lvl48 Sniper

Arterra
04-22-2011, 01:03 PM
you made an account on November but never posted once? lool

anyways we have already had a whole alien themed area, was pretty epic. shadow caves with more lv50 items (better IMO than alien themed ones) and really hard bosses like the witch... and now we are at Balefort Sewers, fighting trash and cockroaches lol

rings are now equipable items.
there are lots of vanity helms to choose from, and a new vanity option has been introduced: vanity shields (go over normal ones)
GSC: global skill cooldown. every time you cast a spell you wait a third of a second to cast another.

dudetus
04-22-2011, 01:23 PM
HUGE thanks to both of u :). This rly gives me the full picture on what has happened :). Guess I'm getting back to PLholic pretty soon :D.

@ Arterra, I've never been a big fan of forums but I rly liked PL from the very beginning so I registered to forums as well. And since I got rly bored I tried to play PL but the servers were down and so I came here to get the explenation for that. But hey, this may be a beginning of not only a revived PL addiction, but also a Forum addiction :D

Arterra
04-22-2011, 01:25 PM
once bitten, the forum bug never leaves you.

dudetus
04-22-2011, 01:28 PM
Oh well I guess it's hopeless to resist.. :D

Skiorahar
04-22-2011, 02:15 PM
I am also starting to see the affects of Forum/PL withdrawal :( ........................

dudetus
04-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Scary, huh?

Piosidon
04-22-2011, 03:43 PM
I came to forums for the same reason. I too, am now addicted. This is almost exactly like PL but there's no playing