PDA

View Full Version : PVE Archer Build

cyrix
05-26-2010, 06:30 AM
This is my first post on the forums, I have only had the game for a few days so im VERY noobish. I decided on an archer and I am having a great time running with the strength regen build (10 STR rest into DEX).

I have been using the standard Focus > Blash Shot combo and others when needed with great sucess, ive seen alot of posts saying you dont really need mana regen as meditation is more than enough, ive found it ok but nothing special:

If you dont pay attention and suddenly run out of mana your in trouble as it costs 10 mana to cast to regen the full 80 mana (GRR!) And if you perma spam it when its up its only 70 mana every 40 seconds, 1.75 mana per second.

Getting INT to 10 like STR, I can get 2 mana / health per second easy with a outfit that has 1 mana and health per second. So having a 1mana per second gear with 10 INT is the same as having a level 6.5 meditation always active (YAY!) and because you dont have to keep stopping to cast it, you can kite real easy which will aid your survival!

Also im not really finding much use for gold other than the new XP boosters.... maybe I should just dump everything into DEX and just perma-pop pots (Say that ten times faster!)...

Your thoughts?

CyrixBlack - lvl 19 Archer

Obliteration
05-26-2010, 08:18 AM
No strength at all. Ever. Not on a BowBird. I'll upload a screenshot of my build later.