PDA

View Full Version : Next dungeon suggestion / idea

Darkfader
04-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Hi everyone!

I have came out with idea for next dungeon, what would be cool to see and unseen.
Mainly idea is fire cavern, underground tunnel with magma / lava. Obviously theme of this area would be fire.

Ideas for mobs:

- lava monster, ball of lava which splat intruders with lava.
- fire bombs, doesnt attack itself, they just move next to you and explode with aoe damage
- Fire bird, well idea came out of phoenix and it could be nice to see shuch bird there which is flying(not standing like every other mob on game) and also those could be only attacked by bows and staff/wand. (not reachable by sword)
- Fire dragon, dragons which spit fire form their mouth.

Also existing fire traps could be replaced in this are with lava splash, which can shoot lava from ground at any place on map.

Idea is not complete but it's in my opinion good start for something i would like to see.

/discuss

Piosidon
04-22-2011, 01:54 PM
So ur saying in order for warriors to fight they have to have a bow or staff. Oh here's and idea a crossbow mounted on a sword

Piosidon
04-22-2011, 01:55 PM
And that's basically an underground volcano

Darkfader
04-22-2011, 01:56 PM
So ur saying in order for warriors to fight they have to have a bow or staff. Oh here's and idea a crossbow mounted on a sword

No.
It's just meaning of teamwork of all characters in game. Thats the way devs have chosen anyways so why not continue on same way.
Str bears take care of ground units while mages and birds take care of flying enemys.

Piosidon
04-22-2011, 02:09 PM
Yeah but some people like to fight alone

Lamp
04-22-2011, 02:16 PM
Ha,great Idea,Im not saying i dnt lik this game but a new map would be exciting

Fawayleik
04-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Grey Demons, Elementals with resistences.

And a new max lvl pls. ;)

Jag303
04-22-2011, 02:40 PM
Since the alien oasis I maybe II are based on egyptian mythology (e.g. Sword of Horus... Or wand of isis and some of the bosses are also based on it), a new theme could be greek or roman mythology.

Piosidon
04-22-2011, 02:57 PM
Lightning bolt of Zeus, Trident of Poisedon( that's me), Hemlet of Hades, Sword of Ares lol

Darkfader
04-22-2011, 03:01 PM
About weapons i have only suggestion regarding my main idea.

Take base of vibra rift sword, change color as red/orange mix, and change it look like flam sword. ;)

Mennddoza
04-22-2011, 03:18 PM
This is would be an exciting new map expansion! Great job dark :) but the one thing that worries me is leveling up. Took me two weeks just to get 10k exp out of the 83k I need to get to 56 XD. Will take forever!!

Darkfader
04-22-2011, 04:07 PM
This is would be an exciting new map expansion! Great job dark :) but the one thing that worries me is leveling up. Took me two weeks just to get 10k exp out of the 83k I need to get to 56 XD. Will take forever!!

Well if you would ever played pc mmo Lineage 2 you would know what is real leveling ;)
Back in time i used to play it, it took lvl up from 84- 85 4months of daily playing. So against that pocketlegends is still good on leveling^^

airide
04-23-2011, 11:03 PM
not bad, but what if you could do a move like stomp or something to hurt the birds a little bit so that when your a warrior you can at least do a little bit of damage to it

Darkfader
04-24-2011, 11:49 AM
not bad, but what if you could do a move like stomp or something to hurt the birds a little bit so that when your a warrior you can at least do a little bit of damage to it

Well this is just simple idea and base for future incoming(possibly/hopely). Not ready plan to do. So we as community could improve this as our best and as last hand devs improve it as good as all the other dungeons we have seen from them ;)

MAlandM
04-25-2011, 04:48 AM
No... I don't like the idea of having a bow, wand or staff to attack the birds. You should still be able to attack them with a 2h or 1h weapon... Otherwise that level is not solo able with a warrior... Unless you go dual or dex or int which you shouldn't have to do.

Darkfader
04-25-2011, 06:12 AM
I don't see idea to solo with str bear anyways, and wondering who does that (except on lower lvls)