PDA

View Full Version : NativeX full screen overlay ad

Serancha
07-02-2015, 09:54 AM
When we log into the game now, the whole screen is overlayed by a nativex ad. Could this please be removed? It is highly intrusive and totally uncool.

Thanks.

Wazakesy
07-02-2015, 09:57 AM
i used to get this everytime on android, i disabled some setting and now it doesnt show up....

recently i logged in again, not getting the plat offer ad

Serancha
07-02-2015, 10:36 AM
There is nothing in options to disable it.

Haligali
07-02-2015, 11:37 AM
Oh so its a feature.. Sts before you mess up your game with adware, make sure it is working in the targeted countries. It's a bit exaggerated making a fullscreen commercial for that 1! free plat, it would be good to disable this outside usa.

PhoenixPrime
07-02-2015, 12:16 PM
I had to switch to the android version (instead of the fire version) on my tablet, and now I see this annoying ad too, 8^(.

If you figure out how to get rid of it, could you post the details here?

Thanks.

Haligali
07-03-2015, 07:17 AM
i used to get this everytime on android, i disabled some setting and now it doesnt show up....

recently i logged in again, not getting the plat offer ad

i get this adware every time when i login, there was a 2 plat offer today, i clicked on it because its double as the usual 1 plat offer (lel), i downloaded some app and didnt granted me the 2 plat.. so the free plat thing is still a gimmick, never worked, it will never work. And no, i dont contact support for 2 plat.