PDA

View Full Version : "Rebuilder" Title??

Energizeric
07-02-2015, 01:47 PM
There's a zero point AP that requires 300 supplies to have been donated to Garetta and by achieving this AP you are granted the title "rebuilder".

What's interesting is that I am the #6 Sorcerer on the Garetta statue in the center of town, and the #16 player overall, and I did NOT get this AP as I only had 275 points. According to my count, only about a dozen players overall would have been granted this title. Don't you think that's a bit too extreme? If anything the AP should be easier than making the leaderboard, not harder.

It appears that to make the leaderboard you needed 125 points, so perhaps that should be the amount required for the AP as well.

ClumsyCactus
07-02-2015, 01:57 PM
Well, they Anticipated the event to go on for a week, giving everyone more chance to get this aps.

Also, I am kind of satisfied with the Way things are right now, but I might be the Only one.
With this scenario, it seems we suddenly have a new super-rare title, and a kind of rare banner.
I would be kind of sad if sts decided to change this just because it did not go according to their plan, after all, TECHNICALLY there was nothing wrong with the event.

BUUUT i totally understand why you Wanna change it and why people want it to be not as rare.

Fibus
07-02-2015, 02:06 PM
While the race to appear on the monument has ended, the event will continue to run until 7/9. You have until then to contribute the 300 supplies and earn the achievement.

PhoenixPrime
07-02-2015, 02:22 PM
The mage section of the Leaderboard does not seem to be refreshing (at least on my android device).

Titanfall
07-02-2015, 02:33 PM
While the race to appear on the monument has ended, the event will continue to run until 7/9. You have until then to contribute the 300 supplies and earn the achievement.
We cant open the supplies anymore sadly fibus, it says 'Can only be opened during fortification of Garetta event'

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Fibus
07-02-2015, 03:11 PM
We cant open the supplies anymore sadly fibus, it says 'Can only be opened during fortification of Garetta event'

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

That is a bug which we are in the process of fixing.

Visiting
07-02-2015, 03:16 PM
I kind of like the rareness of said title, somewhat reminiscent of the Sentinel title :>

Ssneakykills
07-02-2015, 04:26 PM
The mage section of the Leaderboard does not seem to be refreshing (at least on my android device).

Same for me too and im ios

Energizeric
07-02-2015, 07:20 PM
Yeah, same thing here, the mage leaderboard is not showing

Energizeric
07-02-2015, 07:24 PM

Thanks for the clarification. Just a FYI, it would have been nice if this information had been shared in advance. Yes, it is nice that I finished as the #6 mage and my name will forever appear on this monument. BUT.....unlike many others here, I assumed what I thought was obvious which was that we could no longer craft after the fortification of Garetta was finished, so I spent about 100 plat to plat finish a bunch of those bundles in the closing minutes just to make sure I reached 275 so that I could purchase the epic belt.

Now I find out I could have still purchased the epic belt anyway without the plat, it kind of feels like I wasted the plat since I still would have made the top 100 and been on the monument even at around 200 points. I'm not asking for a plat refund, but can you guys please think about things like this in the future and fully disclose what the plans are for such things in advance?? It would be much appreciated!

Energizeric
07-02-2015, 09:36 PM
BTW, I've now opened another 25 points worth of supplies, but no AP has been granted. So it seems as if it is bugged.

Deadvenusblue
07-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Same, still not getting ap or title.

Dex Scene
07-03-2015, 02:53 PM
One can open 300 piles of supplies and other 300 boxes of supplies and will they both have same points?

PhoenixPrime
07-03-2015, 06:55 PM
One can open 300 piles of supplies and other 300 boxes of supplies and will they both have same points?

I'm pretty sure the points correlate to the number of tokens you have earned in total. The boxes give 5 tokens each (the max number of the 3 types of supply bundles).

Rome
07-05-2015, 02:45 PM

hello fibus,

many of my friends and myself donated 300 supplies towards geretta. stil dint received the title, i also sended support a email with some screenshots.
but can u clearfy if its a bug or ?

greetz

Energizeric
07-06-2015, 10:18 AM
ok, I got the title today. Apparently the bug is that you have to open supplies in the town of Garetta for the AP to be noticed and awarded. This should be fixed in an update ASAP.

PhoenixPrime
07-06-2015, 10:27 AM
ok, I got the title today. Apparently the bug is that you have to open supplies in the town of Garetta for the AP to be noticed and awarded. This should be fixed in an update ASAP.

I hope they fix that, I opened most of them in Expedition Camp, ugh.

Energizeric
07-06-2015, 11:17 AM
I hope they fix that, I opened most of them in Expedition Camp, ugh.

You only need to open one of them in Garetta for the AP to be registered.

Deadvenusblue
07-06-2015, 02:26 PM
I received the title after sending 400 supplies, and I got it while opening boxes in the wilds.

Bigboyblue
07-06-2015, 04:13 PM
I didn't receive the title. I bought my belt for 275 before I opened a crate in Geretta(I had over 300 tokens before I bought the belt). I think because I spent the 275 and now my total is under 100 that it didn't grant it to me. I feel slightly cheated.

PhoenixPrime
07-06-2015, 06:57 PM
I've gotten over 300 now too and don't see it, wonder if 400 is the actual number then?

mondeng006
07-06-2015, 07:07 PM
You only need to open one of them in Garetta for the AP to be registered.

Nope.. my boxes are all opened at GH. Maybe its like open it on the same map so it will be counted. Or save tokens to 300. I got mine popped in gh. Well its a little confusing.

Gracepreacher
07-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Has anyone heard anything else about this? I have tried opening boxes everywhere and still have no title or achievement. I now have 393 tokens, so I have done more than enough. Can someone please let us know if we will be receiving this or not? I have spent many hours trying to attain this.

ArnabKnight
07-08-2015, 10:08 AM
i just got this title yesterday, i dont see any problem..
i just open the supplies anyway in AL map & it work (token around 300+)

PhoenixPrime
07-08-2015, 10:27 AM
Last I checked, I still did not have the title. I don't have 300+ tokens on my characters, but the total that I have earned and spent is over 400 (one banner and two belts). I made sure to open the last few supplies in Garetta, and still no Helping Hands achievement.

Can someone post what the 'actual' requirement is for this achievement? I want to be able to get it before the 7/9 deadline.

Otahaanak
07-08-2015, 01:33 PM
I finally got it. Had 110 tokens, bought the Banner. Did not spend another token since banner purchase.
Opened a box of supplies in Garetta just now - giving me 246 tokens on hand, and bam, the title and AP showed up. No clue what the criteria is for it. But, glad I have it now.

beezulbulb
07-09-2015, 03:54 AM
I had acquired total of 425 tokens. Bought both belts with the tokens. I have not received the title or credit for the ap yet my character name is on leaderboard for overall at number 34. ( screameagle). I see many others received the title with less tokens and would appreciate i get the appropriate credit,especially since i made the lb . Thanks in advance STS.

PhoenixPrime
07-09-2015, 10:23 AM
I just tried again this morning, only had maybe 11 or so tokens left, and it finally registered the achievement (on the 2nd box that I opened).
My total points is probably around 425 or so now (2 belts, a banner, and some change).

Vediovis
07-09-2015, 11:16 AM
I've opened enough crates to gain a total of 430 tokens and still no Rebuilder AP :(

Alottabit
07-10-2015, 09:17 AM
We've taken a look at the data, and there are definitely cases where some characters who have earned enough points did not receive the achievement. It may take some time to compile the list, but if you have earned at least 300 points we will grant you the achievement.

Sorry about that, and thanks for your patience!