PDA

View Full Version : What about farmable mythic bows next event?

Disproves
07-03-2015, 01:23 AM
Hey everyone, I was thinking today next event we should have farmable mythic weapons, just like nightshade was a available for 1500 tokens.. Not sure how many tokens, if the event lasted 2 week maybe about 3k? I don't want the same mistake to happen last time when people with mythic weapons had a massive advantage over everyone who had a legendary weapon.

What does everyone think? :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Energizeric
07-03-2015, 07:05 AM
The idea of mythic items are that they are rare. Can't be rare if everyone has them. If mythic weapons are farmable, then they should be a rare drop from an event boss, or should be a rare drop from event crate or chest, or both.

Arrowz
07-03-2015, 07:25 AM
It should be like the Pl system where it is a drop from a boss. Nobody has an advantage over anybody. Through time and work eventually you can get the top lvl gear without spending a cent. I had the best gear at the lvl 66 cap without spending any money on platinum simply through grinding

Oursizes
07-03-2015, 08:50 AM
The idea of mythic items are that they are rare. Can't be rare if everyone has them. If mythic weapons are farmable, then they should be a rare drop from an event boss, or should be a rare drop from event crate or chest, or both.

This brings back the whole rng system most players dont want. Not everyone is walking around with ns except for those who were hardcore farmers. I dont see why mythic bows cant be farmed with tokens next major event.

Akatsuuki
07-03-2015, 09:19 AM
It should be like the Pl system where it is a drop from a boss. Nobody has an advantage over anybody. Through time and work eventually you can get the top lvl gear without spending a cent. I had the best gear at the lvl 66 cap without spending any money on platinum simply through grinding

You don't want people to spend a cent then you don't want the game to maintain lmao come on people wake up sts needs to earn to to be able to update the game and to pay their bills they aren't a charity

Oursizes
07-03-2015, 01:42 PM
You don't want people to spend a cent then you don't want the game to maintain lmao come on people wake up sts needs to earn to to be able to update the game and to pay their bills they aren't a charity
Or it can just be like goblin event. Players can earn tokens from boss by hardcore farming and others who are lazy can plat their way there..

Disproves
07-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Or it can just be like goblin event. Players can earn tokens from boss by hardcore farming and others who are lazy can plat their way there..

Yes! :)))))))

Disproves
07-03-2015, 03:23 PM

But do you not think EVERYONE should have a chance to get mythic stuff, instead of just plat spenders? I think sts might actually consider my idea as you can farm arcane ring and other arcane stuff ect.

Overweightank
07-03-2015, 03:48 PM
I spent 15 dollars on this game. (used the 75 plat for hazel and dart for aps)

I'm almost maxed, just need a ring :)

MANY players and I are living proof that everyone has a chance to get everything in game without spending money. it's all about mentality and knowledge of surroundings. A lot of maxed players have professional careers that give them the skills to know how to make money in game. (Example: Marketing and economy)

I learned that money leeching from STS is just them trying to make more games. it's for entertainment. There have been some stupid choices they made in the past. But this right now is fair tbh. Everyone's looting stuff and everyone's becoming happy. And farmers now can farm vials (180k each worth) and bar (Worth over 4m) and there's new expansion stuff, orc tags gonna be released soon. Elites are gonna be near impossible which means there's now class balance. Farmable mythic bow would be a bad idea with tokens or drop. Elond and Ursume events had great mythic wep release ideas. Event lockeds, crates, something of that sort is best to use. Because this isn't PL, we've advanced a long way from that! People who farm shouldn't be able to get stuff just like that! What does that leave to plat users, people plat because they have plenty of money laying around and they like to max up. making mythic bows farmable with tokens with the difficulty of Nightshade (which REALLY isnt that much, one of my close friends logged on for like 2 days and finished he never plays for long, always logs off after short time).

if mythic bows were farmable with tokens, there should be a very very very low chance of just anyone getting it. Time + hard work shouldn't = max character Because no money for sts = failed game. Farm the stuff that is high demand and buy it off people who open lockeds and loot, you can always afford the mythics by just farming :)

Oursizes
07-03-2015, 07:46 PM

MANY players and I are living proof that everyone has a chance to get everything in game without spending money. it's all about mentality and knowledge of surroundings. A lot of maxed players have professional careers that give them the skills to know how to make money in game. (Example: Marketing and economy)

I learned that money leeching from STS is just them trying to make more games. it's for entertainment. There have been some stupid choices they made in the past. But this right now is fair tbh. Everyone's looting stuff and everyone's becoming happy. And farmers now can farm vials (180k each worth) and bar (Worth over 4m) and there's new expansion stuff, orc tags gonna be released soon. Elites are gonna be near impossible which means there's now class balance. Farmable mythic bow would be a bad idea with tokens or drop. Elond and Ursume events had great mythic wep release ideas. Event lockeds, crates, something of that sort is best to use. Because this isn't PL, we've advanced a long way from that! People who farm shouldn't be able to get stuff just like that! What does that leave to plat users, people plat because they have plenty of money laying around and they like to max up. making mythic bows farmable with tokens with the difficulty of Nightshade (which REALLY isnt that much, one of my close friends logged on for like 2 days and finished he never plays for long, always logs off after short time).

if mythic bows were farmable with tokens, there should be a very very very low chance of just anyone getting it. Time + hard work shouldn't = max character Because no money for sts = failed game. Farm the stuff that is high demand and buy it off people who open lockeds and loot, you can always afford the mythics by just farming :)

More than likely your "friend" probably didnt tell the truth. Many players got theirs 1 day right before the event ended, and some used plats and farmed as we all have lives. Maybe you didnt run in the goblin event but it was a pain for those with things to do like work school etc AND farm 1500 tokens for nightshade. EVERYONE deserves a chance for the same items. +1000 to disproves idea. I and many others assure you that it didnt take a "short time" to earn nightshade. Some players from friends list/people I know as well as those from guild barely got ns before event ended. If your friend played for 2 days, that is most definitely not true unless he had tons of players hunting altars for him or was running for lb etc.

Disproves
07-04-2015, 03:15 AM
More than likely your "friend" probably didnt tell the truth. Many players got theirs 1 day right before the event ended, and some used plats and farmed as we all have lives. Maybe you didnt run in the goblin event but it was a pain for those with things to do like work school etc AND farm 1500 tokens for nightshade. EVERYONE deserves a chance for the same items. +1000 to disproves idea. I and many others assure you that it didnt take a "short time" to earn nightshade. Some players from friends list/people I know as well as those from guild barely got ns before event ended. If your friend played for 2 days, that is most definitely not true unless he had tons of players hunting altars for him or was running for lb etc.

Thanks for supporting me!! Mythic weapons should be farmable :)

To be or not to be...
07-04-2015, 05:34 AM

To be fair, you don't even need experience.
I'm 16 and made 60m from merching on this game...most of it was made when I was 14/15 so it's pretty easy. I learnt the market within a week or two.

Persuasion with a hint of luck, maybe.

Although I am going into a career of banking/accounting.