PDA

View Full Version : Helm of orc slaying

Xxdisarrayxx
07-03-2015, 11:25 AM
So I have the quest to craft nomerite helm. I read there were a series of quests to be completed to get the new orc slaying gear? How do you do this? How do I get the nomerite helm so I can craft it? Or what quests are to be done to get the orc slaying gear? I've completed all the quests I see in Garetta village. Can someone please explain?

justhell
07-03-2015, 12:41 PM
Yes .... wanna know too....

twoxc
07-03-2015, 12:58 PM
a SERIES of quest is basically meaning doing DAILY QUEST over and over and over to get ORC TAG which is like Token from BARD lol. ONCE A DAY QUEST.

justhell
07-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Ahhh I cee ...thx

Xxdisarrayxx
07-03-2015, 02:25 PM
Right, but there's no nomerite helm to be bought with tags. Quest says bring helm to blacksmith to craft. There is also no orc slaying gear to be bought w tags. He only carries Nomerite ingot, says used to create orc slaying gear. So where do I get this nomerite helm?

twoxc
07-03-2015, 03:22 PM
Right, but there's no nomerite helm to be bought with tags. Quest says bring helm to blacksmith to craft. There is also no orc slaying gear to be bought w tags. He only carries Nomerite ingot, says used to create orc slaying gear. So where do I get this nomerite helm?

you use Orc Tag to buy Numerate Ingot and you need to farm Insigia essence which you then can Craft Nomerite Helmet from your CRAFT STATION.

Oursizes
07-03-2015, 03:22 PM

4 ingots 30 insignias to craft

justhell
07-03-2015, 04:24 PM
you use Orc Tag to buy Numerate Ingot and you need to farm Insigia essence which you then can Craft Nomerite Helmet from your CRAFT STATION.
Are we can craft armor too?

Visiting
07-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Twoc's caps lock is doing some good work lately!

shakedrubin
07-03-2015, 05:56 PM
U need to be 46 ive got the quest when i reched 46 but meenwhile impposible to craft cux need 4 spichel ingots thet just cant fiend/get ATM is suck i know :/

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 6012A using Tapatalk

Trojan2100
07-04-2015, 02:29 AM
Hope it has decent stats

kairu
10-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Nomerite helm is bugged!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zuma Wheelzz
01-13-2016, 02:51 AM
can ingots be farmed? and where if so?

Eagleye
01-14-2016, 04:35 AM
They can't, ingots are only obtainable threw the npc using Orc tags

faithpece
01-14-2016, 05:00 AM
Hope it has decent stats

The Stats for Rogue Class is 2 armor less than what I Have..

I quit the mythic Quest,...

as Mythic will be long gone when new level cap hits in couple of months. no point wasting so much time and energy.

I sold all my 200 Fangs and Insignia and Runes.

lol..Can wait for 2 months,, or may be less. :D

( This is My Opinion !!!)

nightmaresmoke
01-14-2016, 05:06 AM
So I have the quest to craft nomerite helm. I read there were a series of quests to be completed to get the new orc slaying gear? How do you do this? How do I get the nomerite helm so I can craft it? Or what quests are to be done to get the orc slaying gear? I've completed all the quests I see in Garetta village. Can someone please explain?

Here's the guide for the quest >>> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?272496-Crafting-set-requirements&highlight=crafting+sets+requirements

Basically u need finish first all the nomerite line of quest before u can craft the glintstone sets

Credits:Ravager