PDA

View Full Version : Roles/DPS

Adam
04-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Hey everyone,
Got the game two days ago and I have been enjoying it since. However, I have a couple questions that I'm hoping you can help me with. I haven't bought the expansion content yet because I'm confused about the roles of the classes. Obviously the bear is a warrior, but does that mean farther down the line I'm going to be stuck tanking everything with a 1h and shield? And how does the warrior's damage compare with the archers?
Thanks,
Tormentteddy

lostboy
04-11-2010, 06:29 PM
To be honest it is pretty much how you spec

Archer - Can DPS or Tank
Warrior - Can DPS or Tank
Enchantress - Can DPS or Heal

Yoshi
04-17-2010, 03:41 AM
Yeah what does Tank mean?

And DPS?

Whats m/s? Arrghh sooo confuzzled at the moment :(

SMELTN
04-17-2010, 07:59 AM
Tank means you are the meat shield. You get the monster to attack you and beat on you while everyone else just does DPS or Damage Per Second. It means they are the damage dealers, their job is to do as much damage to the monster as fast as they can, while the "tank" keeps the monster attacking them using abilities like taunt, etc. Tanks generally use 1 handed weapons and shields to add extra armor.

m/s is Mana per second. All classes in this game use mana for special abilities and the mana per second, is how much mana you regain every second. The higher the number the more you do not have to worry about using Mana pots to replenish your mana.

Yoshi
04-18-2010, 08:45 PM
Ohh your a Champion !!!

Thanks heaps!