PDA

View Full Version : PL better than WoW?

devinrhall
04-22-2011, 09:30 PM
There's pros and cons with both...but PL definately beats WoW in my opinion and i was a long time WoW player...PL is mobile...play anywhere...really good graphics and system for a mobile device...free!...especially now that all the campaigns are free even though I had already bought them but that's still a good deal over paying a monthly fee...and I can gguarantee WoWs expansions will never be free...PL dev's definately take care of the community and wants everyone to be able to play...WoW definately isn't so giving...and for the most part ppl I've met on PL are a lot nicer and helpful than any of the ppl on WoW...this game still has just begun and is only getting better

JaytB
04-22-2011, 09:39 PM
I never played WOW really, but I agree on the mobility part. This is definitely the most compelling reason to play for me :)

Vallist
04-22-2011, 09:41 PM
I've never play WoW, but always want to try it.

Gaddy
04-22-2011, 09:53 PM
WOW - too long and complex. I want to have fun, and kick a little ***, and get some shiny e-bling bling; but I'm sorry hardcore gamers, I don't want to make a career out of a game, no matter HOW good it is!

PL - almost the perfect mix of fun, gameplay, and "e-peen" ... If only they'd sort out PVP and make it perfectly well balanced- Difficult, I'm sure, but I have faith in the Dev's to make it right.

Basically put: I don't believe there are any Korean "gold farming" sweatshops in Pocket Legends (unlike WOW). And if I ever really had any reason to suspect that that's what the game was turning into, I'd stop playing in a heartbeat.

Conradin
04-22-2011, 10:12 PM
WEWT PL rocks man! Lets roll!

j46g629h
04-22-2011, 11:16 PM
I've never play WoW, but always want to try it.

don't try it, it took me 5 years to quit it

completely different to PL

Vallist
04-22-2011, 11:43 PM
don't try it, it took me 5 years to quit it

completely different to PL

Is that to encourage me ? lol sounds like a very addicting game

Darkfader
04-23-2011, 12:07 AM
To be honest you can't compare these two together. Mobil vs pc game not just working when comparing to each others.

Ellyidol
04-23-2011, 12:08 AM
Hands down, PL is better than WoW.

Can you play WoW in the train? Bus? Walking around the city?

If only I found PL when I started my MMO gaming, I would have only played one game.

j46g629h
04-23-2011, 01:26 AM
Hands down, PL is better than WoW.

Can you play WoW in the train? Bus? Walking around the city?

If only I found PL when I started my MMO gaming, I would have only played one game.

IMO, they are two different games

Ellyidol
04-23-2011, 01:29 AM
IMO, they are two different games

True, but he's asking which is better :p

IMO, if you put both platforms in comparison, PC vs Device, I'd think it would have taken more creativity and work to put an MMO into a device.

Beanmachine
04-23-2011, 01:31 AM
If I didnt play dragon fable and PL came out before I would be lv56 on all three characters:D

devinrhall
04-23-2011, 01:35 AM
I think they can be compared...and the fact that a mobile phone mmo can be compared to a PC mmo is a huge feat...I've played WoW a lot and this game can definately be compared...the difference rlly is how u play...WoW is actually a more complex game for hardcore mmo players and is a little harder to pick up...PL can fit anyone's needs...from casual players to hardcore...its easy to pick up and play and has a lot of the same elements as a lot of the great mmo's