PDA

View Full Version : Jewel Drop locations (Different thread)

Wazakesy
07-04-2015, 02:06 AM
Trying to compile a list of drop locations for jewels. Maybe others can help.

Fury - Tindirin, rengol maps, Planar Tombs, Shuyal
Finesse - Tindirin, rengol maps, Planar Tombs, Shuyal
Mind - tindirin, rengol maps, Shuyal, Planar tombs, Shuyal
Lightning - Tindirin, Shuyal, rengol maps
Chaos - Ren'gol Crates, Rengol maps, Tindirin
Diamond - Can be found in most maps
Nature - Almost everywhere (Except ren'gol, tindirin map)
Water - Almost everywhere (Except ren'gol, tindirin map)

Extra info --

Estimated gold-only values of the jewels. So if you see a jewel less than that price, it may be better to buy it rather than craft your own. Or if you want to craft your own jewel, make sure you've set aside enough gold.

---------------------------------
0 - Cracked Jewel - 10g
1 - Damaged Jewel - 30g
2 - Weak Jewel - 100g + (30g x 3) = 190g
3 - Standard Jewel - 300g + (190g x 3) = 870g
4 - Fortified Jewel - 700g + (870g x 3) = 3,310g
5 - Excellent Jewel - 1,500g + (3,310g x 3) = 11,430g
6 - Superb Jewel - 3,400g + (1,1430g x 3) = 37,690g
7 - Noble Jewel - 10,500g + (37,690g x 3) = 123,570g

since Ravager cant update his post every 5mins, i have gone ahead and updated it in his quote instead, let me know if you have any concerns, and drop locations have been confirmed and reproduced by me...

If there is something missing, Please post below and i shall reproduce it as a confirmation, post a Screenshot if possible.

Trojan2100
07-04-2015, 02:09 AM
Thank you for posting

Lastmind
07-04-2015, 03:30 AM
Thank u for updating :)

Ravager
07-10-2015, 12:06 AM
Thanks for maintaining.

Wazakesy
07-10-2015, 12:17 AM
Thanks for maintaining.

/11

Mr.Diamante
07-10-2015, 07:25 AM
Thanks for updating :))

geeman75
07-11-2015, 08:15 AM
Has there been a thread started on what lvl can use what jewel?

Sent from my ALCATEL A995L using Tapatalk

Happygamer
07-11-2015, 08:34 AM
I'm fairly sure that fury jewels do not drop in kraken mines although there's a small possibility that I could be wrong as this is from my experience but I have farmed there a long time and found no fury jewels :D

Wazakesy
07-11-2015, 08:55 AM
I'm fairly sure that fury jewels do not drop in kraken mines although there's a small possibility that I could be wrong as this is from my experience but I have farmed there a long time and found no fury jewels :D

they drop in a gazillion years :D

Serancha
07-28-2015, 09:13 PM
Not sure where you got the data, but the only jewels that drop in KT4 are water and nature. Might want to adjust that.

zauilet
07-29-2015, 03:38 AM
Why do fury jewels require essences as they no longer exist
What's the use of water and nature jewels and can they be crafted into smthing
Ty if u reply to me :)

intruders
07-29-2015, 04:10 AM
You can craft cracked jewels from remaining essences. Water jewels are pretty useless. Nature can be used for low level twinks probably.

onadraosari
07-29-2015, 04:41 AM
About Fury, Finesse, Mind. I'm playing Km3 and wt4 a lot of times. I found no one from that jewels. They dont drop in km3 and Wt4. But, they drops in Planar tombs, Rare chance to get them from bosses in Planar arena.
Diamond. Diamond jewel drops in all maps, but i dont know about brackenbridge and ydra forest.

But, anyway, thank you for post. Here good information :)

Wazakesy
07-29-2015, 05:10 AM
Re updating all data , ETA: 15Minutes. I do not own all of this data, Ravager owns the whole credit - due to too many posts on his threads he cannot constantly update them i made this thread, Hopes this clears any confusion about the difference between mine and Ravager's thread. Consider this as an upgraded version

zauilet
07-29-2015, 05:35 AM
You can craft cracked jewels from remaining essences. Water jewels are pretty useless. Nature can be used for low level twinks probably.
Im sorry but I'm getting a bit restless...as I'm asking same question again and again although don't feel bad lol I'm not angry nor will I burst out on u I'm just getting restless he he
Heres my question :
What if I don't have any essences?
Can't I have the fury jewel without essences?no alternative?
That's what I'm asking and need an answer to
Anyways ty for reply friend :)

Wazakesy
07-29-2015, 05:40 AM
Im sorry but I'm getting a bit restless...as I'm asking same question again and again although don't feel bad lol I'm not angry nor will I burst out on u I'm just getting restless he he
Heres my question :
What if I don't have any essences?
Can't I have the fury jewel without essences?no alternative?
That's what I'm asking and need an answer to
Anyways ty for reply friend :)

Replied in your thread, And dont worry about the essence part, Look the ~newly~ updated data and farm those particular zones - Essences no longer drop, Planar essences is the only one that drops, and cracked fury jewels drop in shuyal+ maps.

zauilet
07-29-2015, 05:44 AM
Replied in your thread, And dont worry about the essence part, Look the ~newly~ updated data and farm those particular zones - Essences no longer drop, Planar essences is the only one that drops, and cracked fury jewels drop in shuyal+ maps.
Okkkkk....finally!! I got answer to my question tyvm waza
Ty lol for so instant replays....lol ur and my thread got bumped hehe
Ty again :)

zauilet
07-29-2015, 09:39 AM
I was in traders section and saw that a person was selling a noble nature jewel! How is it possible to craft it? I didn't notice any recipe for noble nature jewel in crafting station
If I didn't saw the recipe by mistake,can u plz tell how to craft it?what might be the ingredients?
Ty :)

Wazakesy
07-29-2015, 09:48 AM
I was in traders section and saw that a person was selling a noble nature jewel! How is it possible to craft it? I didn't notice any recipe for noble nature jewel in crafting station
If I didn't saw the recipe by mistake,can u plz tell how to craft it?what might be the ingredients?

Its in your crafting section, keep scrolling down till u find the noble jewel recipe.

zauilet
07-29-2015, 10:08 AM
Its in your crafting section, keep scrolling down till u find the noble jewel recipe.
I can't log in to game right now...perhaps can u tell me what ingredients r required to craft noble "nature" jewel? Im really interested to know...
Noye plz :) : i already know tht theres recipe for crafting noble diamond nd other jewels i wanna know bout noble "nature" jewel

Wazakesy
07-29-2015, 10:18 AM
I can't log in to game right now...perhaps can u tell me what ingredients r required to craft noble "nature" jewel? Im really interested to know...
Noye plz :) : i already know tht theres recipe for crafting noble diamond nd other jewels i wanna know bout noble "nature" jewel

Whatever you need to know, all of them lie in the crafting station's jewel recipe section (click that red diamond on the left, crafting station -> craft // look for that red jewel and click on it, on the top you should see an option, hit it and select the jewel like nature jewel, finesse jewel, fury etc jewel filter, all recipes are included.

Wazakesy
07-29-2015, 10:20 AM
Jewel's Levels:

Cracked jewel - Lowest and the first level of jewels (mostly). Their Level is one. These are lv1 jewels.
Damaged Jewels - These are lv1 jewels too, but one damaged jewel equals to 3x Cracked jewel.
Weak Jewels - These are also lv1 jewels, Weak jewels equal to 3x Damaged jewels
Standard Jewels - These are lv10 jewels, standard jewels equal to 3x Weak jewels.
Fortified Jewels - These are lv15 jewels, fortified jewels equals to 3x Standard jewels.
Excellent Jewels - These are lv20 jewels, Excellent jewel equals to 3x fortified jewels.
Superb Jewels - These are lv25 jewels, superb jewels equals to 3x excellent jewels
Noble Jewels - The highest level of all jewels is a noble jewel. This is the maxed out version of X type of jewel. Their minimum level to socket them into any piece of equipment is lv30. It takes 3x superb jewel to create one noble jewel.

gumball3000
07-30-2015, 02:25 PM
Jewel's Levels:

Cracked jewel - Lowest and the first level of jewels (mostly). Their Level is one. These are lv1 jewels.
Damaged Jewels - These are lv1 jewels too, but one damaged jewel equals to 3x Cracked jewel.
Weak Jewels - These are also lv1 jewels, Weak jewels equal to 3x Damaged jewels
Standard Jewels - These are lv10 jewels, standard jewels equal to 3x Weak jewels.
Fortified Jewels - These are lv15 jewels, fortified jewels equals to 3x Standard jewels.
Excellent Jewels - These are lv20 jewels, Excellent jewel equals to 3x fortified jewels.
Superb Jewels - These are lv25 jewels, superb jewels equals to 3x excellent jewels
Noble Jewels - The highest level of all jewels is a noble jewel. This is the maxed out version of X type of jewel. Their minimum level to socket them into any piece of equipment is lv30. It takes 3x superb jewel to create one noble jewel.
You took the time to write all this? You can see it already in the craft section lol.

Wazakesy
07-30-2015, 02:41 PM
You took the time to write all this? You can see it already in the craft section lol.

Funny how you point out posts without reading anything, I never took that time to even write it, i already know where it is before the very existence of your post, and it was a copy paste from my guide.

storyofdyear
07-30-2015, 03:29 PM
is this true..?
Fury really drops on watchers tomb?
I got got 2 chars capped thru tombs and never got one.

Bluesparky
07-30-2015, 09:52 PM
is this true..?
Fury really drops on watchers tomb?
I got got 2 chars capped thru tombs and never got one.

Tombs mean Elite Planar Tombs Buddy.

Oezheasate
07-31-2015, 07:37 PM
Tombs mean Elite Planar Tombs Buddy.

Brruuuuuhhhhh :3

Vissions
08-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Ty for posting :))