PDA

View Full Version : elon bow vs giant potency

jiazataoe
07-04-2015, 03:30 AM
Can tell my why
Legend bow 46 can make damage more than elonbow?
Legend bow clean elonbow 1grand 2 normal

On picture dex elonbow more than legend bow 46

Thx

jiazataoe
07-04-2015, 03:41 AM
Tes picture stat

jiazataoe
07-04-2015, 08:28 AM
Update screen shot
For look differen basic stat

Mystic bow vs legend bow 46

Mystic Have more dex but dmg not better than legend bow 46135337

KingMartin
07-04-2015, 08:36 AM
I remember similar issue during launch of Shuyal.

Devourers were way better than Entangled (while myth weapons are said to be en par with legendaries for one more season).

As a result, Devourer was nerfed. We will see soon. I also think that a mythic 41 weapon should beat legendary 46 weapons of the next season.

I even hear that Elon bow with Para stones is weaker, which sounds as total nonsense to me. IMHO, nerf new legendary bow or buff the Elon one.

jiazataoe
07-04-2015, 08:50 AM

Devourers were way better than Entangled (while myth weapons are said to be en par with legendaries for one more season).

As a result, Devourer was nerfed. We will see soon. I also think that a mythic 41 weapon should beat legendary 46 weapons of the next season.

I even hear that Elon bow with Para stones is weaker, which sounds as total nonsense to me. IMHO, nerf new legendary bow or buff the Elon one.

Yeah we have same opinion

Hope come for fix stat for mystic bow 41 :)

Ebezaanec
07-04-2015, 09:02 AM

I never liked the concept of gear having a shelf life. It just breeds a system where players sit on gear and then complain about boredom.

If the game took a different path and had farmable mythics right then and there, maybe then there would actually be gear progression. The only reason why people advocated against legendaries beating mythics/arcanes now is because they weren't farmable. They weren't 'free.' It would have been a slap to the face when money was involved.

Zylx
07-04-2015, 09:27 AM

Back then, seasons lasted 6 months or less. Now, we have a year and a half to two years between expansions.

I've said it before, elo bows are a year old! What aggravates me about people complaining about old gear being outmatched by new gear is because they are so selfish - they are only worried about how much they spent on it, and how much it's worth now. For crying out loud, if the elo bow remains better than the 46 bows, then the economy suffers because who would want something worse than what they already got?

jiazataoe
07-04-2015, 09:56 AM
Do not discuss outside of the topics

Here I discuss the difference of basic stat mystic bow 41 and legendary bow 46

Not about cry down price and all
Try discussions on the place
About what I ask on post

45dex is better from 40dex That fact

Thx thx for come

Titanfall
07-04-2015, 10:22 AM

Last time I checked STS said they were trying to flush out para gems because of the stupid advantage they gave to old players, which is what they're doing.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Novyaj Zeanreh
07-04-2015, 01:43 PM
its bcuz mythic bow wont last forever the best

morgy84
07-04-2015, 05:18 PM
The base dmg of the bow is higher and that should be normal immo its a lvl 46 bow.. rarity doesnt count , there will be new mythics lvl 46 someday.... i like to have smth to farm that is worth the work ..

cami
07-04-2015, 05:31 PM
what is the problem? Do you want elon bow forever?????? LOL

cami
07-04-2015, 05:33 PM
oH look me cry because entangle bow is not good in 41 - 46 :((( haha. This is game change and all change, I hope STS dont change the stats in elon bow.... Richs players are not complaining only you....

coldheart
07-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Stop complaining.lol at least the stats not far from each other.

vawaid
07-04-2015, 05:48 PM
I dont understand why people complain 'why the old gears are worse than newer'. This is what happen if you get the new level cap, the expansion. Maybe next time the game will be better without any new content.

jiazataoe
07-04-2015, 07:40 PM
I dont understand
Why u cant read wht i talk lol

I talk about why 54dex have low damage
And 50dex have more damage from 54dex

Lol try have smart comment donj just come.and make bad comment lol

jiazataoe
07-04-2015, 07:45 PM
what is the problem? Do you want elon bow forever?????? LOL

Why u cant read and see ?
I take picture on here

Cry cry cry
Yes i cry look you comment lol

Give smart comment

Why dmg from legend 46 =,50 dex have more damage from
Mystic 41 =54 dex

Try think first and give good comen lol

----

Thx thx for u all opion.

Mbahmu
07-04-2015, 07:54 PM
I dont understand
Why u cant read wht i talk lol

I talk about why 54dex have low damage
And 50dex have more damage from 54dex

Lol try have smart comment donj just come.and make bad comment lol
I think 158 dps with 50 dex is better than 150 dps with 54 dex.. 4 dex just give you little damage compare with 8 damage difference. Cmiiw [emoji4]

jiazataoe
07-04-2015, 07:57 PM
I think 158 dps with 50 dex is better than 150 dps with 54 dex.. 4 dex just give you little damage compare with 8 damage difference. Cmiiw [emoji4]

Mbah pake indo aja dah
Yg di ss tuh saya coba pake elon +12
Kok turun dikit ya
Beda +4+gem(+12)
Kl dps emang kalah mystic
4dex(8dmg)
4+12=20dex 40dmg harusnya kkk

Mbahmu
07-04-2015, 08:26 PM
1 dex = 0,19 damage + 0,05 bonus damage :)

VenomsChaos
07-04-2015, 09:00 PM
i do read what are you talking about. i think its the dex have less damage.

But also i cant understand why the ppl get mad if someone complain about 41 mythic low...

lvl 41 mythic should the better than every legendary gear untill next cap. Thats the isnt game mechanic?

and yes if lvl 41 mythic gotta be 10 mil or 100 mil or 10 k i dont care. All i care is game mechanic. and is begining of event lol stg

jiazataoe
07-04-2015, 09:09 PM
1 dex = 0,19 damage + 0,05 bonus damage :)

Thx for good post

On my chase basic stat +4+(12)gem
More damae stat from legend 46 :)

jiazataoe
07-04-2015, 09:12 PM
i do read what are you talking about. i think its the dex have less damage.

But also i cant understand why the ppl get mad if someone complain about 41 mythic low...

lvl 41 mythic should the better than every legendary gear untill next cap. Thats the isnt game mechanic?

and yes if lvl 41 mythic gotta be 10 mil or 100 mil or 10 k i dont care. All i care is game mechanic. and is begining of event lol stg

Great post sir

Yes more dex more damage i think

Same to i dont care about how much drop price

Just need good answer about stat basic on weapon

No fair more dex more slot but less damage stat :)

Thx

Edward Coug
07-05-2015, 12:17 AM
I just sold my recently acquired frost bow for a cut-rate price. Am I upset? No. Not at all. Why would I be? The game should advance. Out with the old, in with the new. Thank you STS for not creating another upgraded mythic fiasco.

carmine_blade
07-05-2015, 05:04 AM
I just sold my recently acquired frost bow for a cut-rate price. Am I upset? No. Not at all. Why would I be? The game should advance. Out with the old, in with the new. Thank you STS for not creating another upgraded mythic fiasco.

Yes exactly. Buy a lvl 41 item knowing the expansion is imminent then complain when the item is outdated... sheesh.

jiazataoe
07-09-2015, 02:25 PM
Thx for fix stat sts

Now mystic bow great stat :)