PDA

View Full Version : New tombs plss

bedmaster
07-04-2015, 06:31 AM
So after the new lvl cap was released, me and most of my guildies been grinding km3 like crazy for those locks before it goes down while also lvling. I noticed the non-elite crypts have all the same theme. We r very bored lvling my alts in wt4,kt4,km3... why not make a new tombs in garetta with brighter theme and more mobs density (and all mobs give xp and kills) and new type of mobs.. so sick of witches skeletons and goblins. We will be grinding during ursoth,halloween and winter, so release new tombs pls

kydrian
07-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Don't forget about a new CTF map

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

JohnnyHardcore
07-04-2015, 01:54 PM
So after the new lvl cap was released, me and most of my guildies been grinding km3 like crazy for those locks before it goes down while also lvling. I noticed the non-elite crypts have all the same theme. We r very bored lvling my alts in wt4,kt4,km3... why not make a new tombs in garetta with brighter theme and more mobs density (and all mobs give xp and kills) and new type of mobs.. so sick of witches skeletons and goblins. We will be grinding during ursoth,halloween and winter, so release new tombs pls

Dear STS; thanks for the expansion. But its not enough. More nao.

-.-;;

To be clear, this is my interpretation of original post. I am quite happy with new content at the moment. Though more common stat jewel drops would be lovely.

Aserockon
07-04-2015, 02:03 PM
There's still the 2nd part of Expansion too be released

bedmaster
07-05-2015, 12:14 AM
There's still the 2nd part of Expansion too be released
O.o where did u read abt this???

Fightbeast
07-05-2015, 12:55 AM
O.o where did u read abt this???
I think he is referring to the release of elite maps..

Haligali
07-05-2015, 06:23 AM
I was asking long time new tombs, they put planar tombs which is awesome, but still an elite content, need a new one for grinding and collecting essences/lockeds.

vawaid
07-05-2015, 07:19 AM
need new tomb for hunting chaos and lightning jewels

Aserockon
07-05-2015, 10:16 AM
By second part I mean this

Fibus quoted when a forumer asked him about the Northal the Awoken aps

That achievement may or may not be related to content that we may or may not release in the future. But you didn't hear that from me. :)

Pivot
07-05-2015, 10:31 AM
Differnt scenery too :D