PDA

View Full Version : To the devs: the struggle of elo and frost bow owners

Devoleb
07-04-2015, 08:12 AM
Heya community and devs! All frost and elo bow users have some problems now, cause many like me invested 12m in a bow 2 month ago which is worth less than half now. This is an incredibly loss for not so rich people and we dont even know if new weapons come so we should sell or if the current bows will get an upgrade quest... Another big thing is that the stats of mythic weapon and legendary at lvl 46 is almost the same, which had never happened before and in my opinion should never be the case and is kinda messed up. Bows with so much worth will drop to like 1m in just one cap, thats incredibly loss for many players out there!
Please devs, give us the information we are all waiting for! New weapons/upgradeable or what will happen? Zhis situation at the moment is really awkward and we all dont know what to do with our mythic weapons, outdriven in just one cap...what the...?

elitwarrio
07-04-2015, 08:20 AM
O.o arcane ring was 40m some weeks ago now 10? u knew lev cap near so where is the problem?

jiazataoe
07-04-2015, 08:22 AM
Please fix stat

Mystic bow have more slot (3slot)
And have better dex stat

But i try on auc and try see stat new legend bow
-,-#

My stat not good
Mystic have 1 grand and 2 normal gem (+12 dex)
Try clean legend 46 bow just have diffen lit stat on dmg -,-

jiazataoe
07-04-2015, 08:25 AM
O.o arcane ring was 40m some weeks ago now 10? u knew lev cap near so where is the problem?

For my no problem price down

The problem stat for mystic bow vs legend bow 46

No fair

Mystic have more dex on stat but dmg under legend 46

Maybe need little fix for rogue :)

Devoleb
07-04-2015, 08:38 AM

The problem is, that normally this wont happen, as it never happened before. So evryone was sure it wont. But arcane shard etc. Evryone could see in test server in the token vendor window, so they had a chance to sell their left shards, but no one knew about the bows and that they will drop in price crazy and will be outdriven by a LEGENDARY bow, this is hilarious! And as ive said, it was never like this before, so ur argument i knew the cap is near doesnt count, its not normal mythic weapons go down in next cap, normally they even rise! So dont tell my anything about cap is near please :'D

Jazzi
07-04-2015, 09:05 AM
The problem is, that normally this wont happen, as it never happened before. So evryone was sure it wont. But arcane shard etc. Evryone could see in test server in the token vendor window, so they had a chance to sell their left shards, but no one knew about the bows and that they will drop in price crazy and will be outdriven by a LEGENDARY bow, this is hilarious! And as ive said, it was never like this before, so ur argument i knew the cap is near doesnt count, its not normal mythic weapons go down in next cap, normally they even rise! So dont tell my anything about cap is near please :'D

There were many suggestions for exactly that to happen in numerous threads during the last 6 months by the majority of the the players. If you had read those thread you would have very much expected it, as many did. This being said here are some other points you might or might not want to consider:

1. In all other MMORPGs/RPGs I have ever played, all but the lowest quality drops are immediately better than the best gear of the previous level cap. In this case it is only one new weapon, as the new daggers are not that good.

2. The myth bow lvl 41 is practically still better than the new legendaries, although marginally so.

3. It has been the best weapon for over a year. Imo one can't expect it to be the best after that long.

4. The new content is pretty hard even in the normal maps, so legendary players need a chance. After 6 months of talks about narrowing the gap between the poor and the rich this certainly is a great way to do it.

5. The best crate body armour is superior to the mythic one and is almost on par with the previously extremely expensive imbued (the crit chance is what makes it inferior in a way, but it does give a higher armour rating).

6. Just look at the prices of pets such as maridos, Nekro and the arcane ring and you will see that all plummeted. In fact if it were not for the dragonite bar, the arcane ring would probably be 5 million by now.

7. All in all the majority of the game population is very very happy with the current situation.

Archerios
07-04-2015, 09:11 AM
I still prefer mythic bow because when chossing a weapon I usually look at the stats,damage and the procs.

Zylx
07-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Those bows are a year old, how long do you expect them to last!?!?

People need to stop complaining about new gear getting better than the old.

greekAL
07-04-2015, 09:35 AM
54 dex is more than 50 dex still!!!!! and why only that happened to rogues and not to the mages and tanks? mages and tanks mythics still better than crate weapons

Oursizes
07-04-2015, 09:41 AM
Its all part of class balancing which sts is slowly getting to. You didnt expect to use one weapon forever did you? Seriously..

jiazataoe
07-04-2015, 10:00 AM
54 dex is more than 50 dex still!!!!! and why only that happened to rogues and not to the mages and tanks? mages and tanks mythics still better than crate weapons

Why u very smart :)

Yes 54>50
54+gem>50dex

Hope get good fix

greekAL
07-04-2015, 10:08 AM
yep sts should fix that bug before more ppl damaged really :/

Titanfall
07-04-2015, 10:16 AM
Its a year old get over it -_- you knew a new cap was near did you expect the lvl 46 bow to be trash?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

ClumsyCactus
07-04-2015, 10:18 AM
LOL guys hope you know that the legendary bow from the 31 cap and the dev bow of potency lvl 36 are roughly the same stats, with the biggest difference being the mythic has 3 slots for gems, it is supposed to be that Way.

Also, elon/frost has literally been the best for Ages now, not sts Fault you bought a mythic bow with the expansion coming out.

PhoenixPrime
07-04-2015, 10:28 AM
Do you read the forums? Everyone knew this was going to happen months ago (it is the way the game works).

You do know that the damage number isn't the only important stat on a weapon right? The mythic bows still have better stats in just about everything else, including the procs.

I just recently invested in a frost bow, and I'm still using it, and I will be for quite a while. It is a great weapon.

Just relax and enjoy the game.

Kakashis
07-04-2015, 10:34 AM
I wish the difference was still 20-30 damage. Maybe STS could buff it like they did with the 31 mythic bow back in shuyal and make some elondrian op daggers 46. The Frost bow is relatively new and shouldn't go out like this.

Devoleb
07-04-2015, 12:15 PM
I wish the difference was still 20-30 damage. Maybe STS could buff it like they did with the 31 mythic bow back in shuyal and make some elondrian op daggers 46. The Frost bow is relatively new and shouldn't go out like this.

Thats exactly my thought. I didnt want to use the weap FOREVER but i expected that it would be the same like all other expansions where the myth is still better than some legendary cheap things... That were my thougts when i invested. I surely knew price would drop, but that much?? Never was so extreme in short time... And for nekro, maridos etc: that was expectable, cause evryone saw BEFORE exoansion it will be aviable for tokens, but abt the bow... No one knew it will drop THAT MUCH. Dont think im nab, i read the forums, but this was never the case, so how could i expected? But i guess they will nerv the legendary or buff the bow... At least this is what i and many ppl hope... Thx for all advice and ppl describing why elo still is better

Oursizes
07-04-2015, 12:15 PM
It was released 7 to 8 months ago and elon bow was released a bit over a year ago if im not wrong..

ClumsyCactus
07-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Thats exactly my thought. I didnt want to use the weap FOREVER but i expected that it would be the same like all other expansions where the myth is still better than some legendary cheap things... That were my thougts when i invested. I surely knew price would drop, but that much?? Never was so extreme in short time... And for nekro, maridos etc: that was expectable, cause evryone saw BEFORE exoansion it will be aviable for tokens, but abt the bow... No one knew it will drop THAT MUCH. Dont think im nab, i read the forums, but this was never the case, so how could i expected? But i guess they will nerv the legendary or buff the bow... At least this is what i and many ppl hope... Thx for all advice and ppl describing why elo still is better

The mythic IS BETTER but just slightly, and also, as i Said above, it has ALWAYS been like this, with the 1 mythic bow that has been released before, that mythic is almost the same as the legend bow of next cap

Dex Scene
07-04-2015, 12:27 PM
Just don't sell it super cheap.
Its better to dust in the inventory then to sell for ridiculous price.
Imagine level 36 mythic helm armor are selling for 100k next expansion!

Oursizes
07-04-2015, 01:18 PM
Guys I think we should let the expansion have its time. Time for the new gear to come in and slowly phase out the old ones. It's easy to get complacent and sit on old gear and not want to move on with the times. But new expansion demands new, better gear. I'm one of those who has had to make the choice of whether to part with my mythic bow or not. But I chose to sell mine and use the new weapons because I'm ok with letting go, even if it was at a monetary loss. It's expected with the new expansion and new gear replacing the old.

Bear in mind like other people have said, the new bow is not superior to the Frost/Elon bows. The mythic bows have useful procs while the new legendary bows have no procs to speak of.

In the end shaking up the distribution of gear in the game only helps keep the game from getting stale. There's no point seeing the same weapons for almost 2 years with no change. Embrace the new things the expansion has to offer and have fun farming :)

Actually the giant bone bow of force that im using has arcane patch proc and +3-5% crit for a while too for whole team. I find it extremely useful of course, and i got it extremely cheap at the start at someone who didnt know their prices listed it for 55k.

Serancha
07-04-2015, 02:09 PM
Those bows are a year old, how long do you expect them to last!?!?

People need to stop complaining about new gear getting better than the old.

Exactly. The mythic bows are level 41 and have lasted 2 seasons. Because one of those seasons wasn't a new cap, the gap between mythic and legendary was well over 100 damage the entire time. Add in arcane ring and mythic pendant, and the gap between gear qualities was absurd.

I hope that STS has a plan behind the massive devaluing of arcane items, but at this time, the weath gap has essentially closed. Having the level 46 bows better than the 41 mythics will further serve to close the gap and make the game fair again. We have known for 6 months that this expansion was pending, so if you (the op) spent a bunch of money on the level 41 bow long after this knowledge was available, you can't exactly complain now. Level 46 is by definition higher in stats than level 41.

Edit: Most of us are also hoping the new 46 mythic set with bonus will be better than the arcane ring / planar pendant combo. We need a reason to play, and releasing new and better gear provides that reason.

Devoleb
07-04-2015, 02:35 PM
Exactly. The mythic bows are level 41 and have lasted 2 seasons. Because one of those seasons wasn't a new cap, the gap between mythic and legendary was well over 100 damage the entire time. Add in arcane ring and mythic pendant, and the gap between gear qualities was absurd.

I hope that STS has a plan behind the massive devaluing of arcane items, but at this time, the weath gap has essentially closed. Having the level 46 bows better than the 41 mythics will further serve to close the gap and make the game fair again. We have known for 6 months that this expansion was pending, so if you (the op) spent a bunch of money on the level 41 bow long after this knowledge was available, you can't exactly complain now. Level 46 is by definition higher in stats than level 41.

Edit: Most of us are also hoping the new 46 mythic set with bonus will be better than the arcane ring / planar pendant combo. We need a reason to play, and releasing new and better gear provides that reason.

Kk guys i finally see what you trying to state and understand the arguments... You got me there, i guess it must be this way, even if i loose much money(im not so rich). Ty for all arguments and explaining... I think imma keep my bow though cause maybe sts does something like an upgrade quest or whatever... And if no myth weapon comes, its still the best weap due to his proc, thanks for that advice... I think when ppl maxed out and got evry piece of new gear, maybe they will look for the elo/frost bow again to make their set perfect. And thats the time to sell then (only if no new myth/arcane weapon comes)

Dex Scene
07-04-2015, 03:23 PM
We need better farmable level 46 legendary belts now having almost same stats of mythic belts.
We also need farmable top class helms armors and rings if everyone wants the gaps to be ended. Who cares about losses right?

mmaachilles211
07-04-2015, 04:53 PM

Right so this is me with bow now unbuffed in any way shape or form...for those carrying around those new sharp looking bows please post a ss with what it brings you too so I can compare. Trying to see how much better it would be.

For clarity the only gems I use are para and eye gems and the only other para I have is in rendtails and everything else is fully eye gemmed.

Edit: I think the smartest thing I read on this post was that damage wasn't the only stat...it's not all about damage, it helps but to be good you need balance and useful procs imo.

Xorrior
07-04-2015, 05:14 PM
The new Legendary bows do proc. Mine snares like ethyl but with a way smaller AoE radius and sometimes it can chance to proc a second snare effect. Never looked to see if it boosts my stats a little tho.

vawaid
07-04-2015, 05:52 PM
yes fix it, make arcane ring 100m++ again, make elon and frost bow 21m again

is this your wish?

Jazzi
07-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Just wanna add:

After doing some tests, if you have a myth bow and a new legendary bow which give you practically the same damage in the character sheet, the mythic bow will still give you MORE skill damage. As some rogues know and others should know the rogue class is all about the skill damage, because of the short skill cooldown. The mythic bow provides about 5% more skill damage, which in practice, due to the way skills work, is like having one more nox bolt shot per combo. If you think about how many combos you release per t3 run you will realise that this adds up to a lot of additional damage.

To conclude: The mythic bow is still the BEST rogue weapon. However the new legendary bow, with its proc, gives players with lower resources a "fighting chance". Imo this is more than needed and good for every one.

Wutzgood
07-04-2015, 07:15 PM
When you buy new expansive gear, expect it to lose value and be replaced with something better within 6 months. If it lasts longer than that be happy.

Also If you don't consider the loss of most of the gold spent on the new gear worth only 6 months of it being the best then don't invent in it. New gear always loses its value quickly. It's the old discontinued stuff that retains its value.

Oursizes
07-04-2015, 07:51 PM
The new Legendary bows do proc. Mine snares like ethyl but with a way smaller AoE radius and sometimes it can chance to proc a second snare effect. Never looked to see if it boosts my stats a little tho.

2 procs. 1st proc is that circle which occurs if the arrow hits an enemy which basically drastically reduces their movement speed. Second proc(the purple glow on your toon) increases your crit by 4-5% for a certain amount of time. These two proc at the same time, and end at the same time too I believe.

mmaachilles211
07-04-2015, 08:47 PM
Just wanna add:

After doing some tests, if you have a myth bow and a new legendary bow which give you practically the same damage in the character sheet, the mythic bow will still give you MORE skill damage. As some rogues know and others should know the rogue class is all about the skill damage, because of the short skill cooldown. The mythic bow provides about 5% more skill damage, which in practice, due to the way skills work, is like having one more nox bolt shot per combo. If you think about how many combos you release per t3 run you will realise that this adds up to a lot of additional damage.

To conclude: The mythic bow is still the BEST rogue weapon. However the new legendary bow, with its proc, gives players with lower resources a "fighting chance". Imo this is more than needed and good for every one.

Thank you bud for basically validating what I already felt :) think I'll stick with my myth :)

VenomsChaos
07-04-2015, 09:19 PM
Just a question.

i do read long ago i think maybe more than year.

i ll try to say with example what i do read coz bad english.

lvl 36 arcane = or > than 41 mythic.

36 mythic = or > than 41 legendarys

= mean same.
> mean hight

Do i wrong?

And yes i dont care if 41 mythic cheaper or not... but if i do wrong OR stg changed theys way, than 46 mythic ring must be better than 41 arcane ring WiTHOUT SET BONUS STiLL MUST BE BETTER.

46 mythic must be better than arcane 41 ring on just ring compare.

Zeus
07-04-2015, 10:19 PM
Adding onto Jazzi, let us not forget that many bows are filled to the brim with Paracelsus gems which makes the new bow irrelevant.

Serancha
07-05-2015, 12:50 AM
Adding onto Jazzi, let us not forget that many bows are filled to the brim with Paracelsus gems which makes the new bow irrelevant.

I wouldn't say "many" in the grand scheme of things. I'd be surprised if there were more than 30 full para mythic bows in game.

Alhuntrazeck
07-05-2015, 12:52 AM
Lol, don't worry about it, its a game. Things will get phased out eventually. Can't kick butt forever with the same gear.

Speaking from experience, I bought my mythic amulet for 9.5m (8.5m recipe + 1m bar), took a break for a month (after crafting it), I come back, and immediately after the 2x fossil chance weekend hits which means the recipe plummeted to ~2m. I made a loss of 6.5M and didn't even get to play half the time! You should just move on and focus on new gear, you got to use that bow for 2 months which is a long time!

Aerodude
07-05-2015, 12:55 AM
I actually love love love how these new bows are nearly better than 41 mythic I mean like I'm a lvl 41 with Terra bow of pots and now I have fighting chances against mythic people even if I don't have mythic so thank you StS

Pillowhead
07-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Why do you want 300+ more dmg than a normal player? Does that make sense?
This way the rich players get around 10-20 more dmg than the normal players if they want to invest a couple of millions, up to you.

Wazakesy
07-05-2015, 02:19 AM
Guys I think we should let the expansion have its time. Time for the new gear to come in and slowly phase out the old ones. It's easy to get complacent and sit on old gear and not want to move on with the times. But new expansion demands new, better gear. I'm one of those who has had to make the choice of whether to part with my mythic bow or not. But I chose to sell mine and use the new weapons because I'm ok with letting go, even if it was at a monetary loss. It's expected with the new expansion and new gear replacing the old.

Bear in mind like other people have said, the new bow is not superior to the Frost/Elon bows. The mythic bows have useful procs while the new legendary bows have no procs to speak of.

In the end shaking up the distribution of gear in the game only helps keep the game from getting stale. There's no point seeing the same weapons for almost 2 years with no change. Embrace the new things the expansion has to offer and have fun farming :)

new bow is basicallya party proc, frist proc that it snares, the second it provides 5% crit to nearby allies.

I think this helps a a warrior to do some critical damage and the snare allows them to hold off aggro better..

xnorwayx
07-05-2015, 05:30 AM
Imo sts made right decision by making legendary bow almost as strong as mythic. This will decrease gear gap nd undergeared players will be able to compete in pvp against myth/arcane users. (Not against nekro :D)

Energizeric
07-05-2015, 07:06 AM
Nobody discusses the most obvious thing which is that there will surely be new level 46 mythic weapons soon. Isn't Ursoth event coming soon?

Wutzgood
07-05-2015, 07:48 AM
Nobody discusses the most obvious thing which is that there will surely be new level 46 mythic weapons soon. Isn't Ursoth event coming soon?

Yep exactly this. Plus after about 6 months from when the new level 46 mythic weapons come out there will be plenty more topics like this:

"I spent x millions on this new weapon and now it's worth half the amount or less".

Buying the best new gear only guarantees you will have the best gear for 2-6 months. Then something new will most likely replace it.

ucupduyeh
07-05-2015, 08:39 AM
mytic will be the same in 5 lvl higher legend wepon, arcane 10lvl.

Serancha
07-05-2015, 09:48 AM

Ugh which means the farmable gear will get made worthless even before it is released.

Zeus
07-05-2015, 10:32 AM
I wouldn't say "many" in the grand scheme of things. I'd be surprised if there were more than 30 full para mythic bows in game.

True, but there are many bows that have at least 1 Paracelsus gem. Even if it has just 1 Paracelsus gem over the new bow, the old mythic bow will be far better.

utpal
07-06-2015, 04:18 AM
it's always been.like this LOL.
lvl26 arcane =lvl31 mythic=lvl36 legendery
I.e. arcane item will be best at current cap, good at next cap and not bad after 2cap.
same.like mythic, it will hold good for 2expansions. so a lvl46 legendary almost at par with lvl41 mythic is not surprising. u can still use lvl41 mythic stuffs to new elites.

VenomsChaos
07-07-2015, 07:46 AM
it's always been.like this LOL.
lvl26 arcane =lvl31 mythic=lvl36 legendery
I.e. arcane item will be best at current cap, good at next cap and not bad after 2cap.
same.like mythic, it will hold good for 2expansions. so a lvl46 legendary almost at par with lvl41 mythic is not surprising. u can still use lvl41 mythic stuffs to new elites.

This is what i was know to.
The part of i am confusing is its begining of cap and there legendary is same as 41 mythic. so if we get any event, event legendary bow will be better than now? Or the same?

This is confusing. There 2 thing stg can do.

1= that crate legendary is max statu untill 51 cap. So in that case event legendary weapons shouldnt better than crate legendary bows. And it will waste of time to try event for the new legendary bows from event.

2= if they bring better legendary bow from events, it will break game mechanic. Because lvl46 legendary will be much better than 41 mythic.

i think they would drop legendary weapon damage like 40, and every new event it can get a lil hight.

from this point i would say new mythics must be much better than arcane ring. And lvl 46 legendary should much better than imbued.

if stg changing mechanic, they would do it on every item. Not just 1 item.

Ppl keep saying 41 mythics are old thats why 46 legendary better.

So 41 imbued old, 41 arcane ring old to. 41 mythic amulat old to.

This is the part everyone missing = it is begining of cap and legendary is better now.

Oursizes
07-07-2015, 07:57 AM
This is what i was know to.
The part of i am confusing is its begining of cap and there legendary is same as 41 mythic. so if we get any event, event legendary bow will be better than now? Or the same?

This is confusing. There 2 thing stg can do.

1= that crate legendary is max statu untill 51 cap. So in that case event legendary weapons shouldnt better than crate legendary bows. And it will waste of time to try event for the new legendary bows from event.

2= if they bring better legendary bow from events, it will break game mechanic. Because lvl46 legendary will be much better than 41 mythic.

i think they would drop legendary weapon damage like 40, and every new event it can get a lil hight.

from this point i would say new mythics must be much better than arcane ring. And lvl 46 legendary should much better than imbued.

if stg changing mechanic, they would do it on every item. Not just 1 item.

Ppl keep saying 41 mythics are old thats why 46 legendary better.

So 41 imbued old, 41 arcane ring old to. 41 mythic amulat old to.

This is the part everyone missing = it is begining of cap and legendary is better now.

Before new seasons were under a year. This new cap took a huge 1.5 years! Which is why legendary bows are so close to stats of mythic bows... Elon bow users were dominating everything for nearly one year... Its about time theres better weapons for those who couldnt afford 15 mil bows.

Wazakesy
07-07-2015, 08:05 AM
Elondrian bows have been here FOR A GODDAM YEAR. Get over it already, those bows are still good enough with their procs. Fibus said that there was no intention for those new weps to have a proc, and lets not forget an elos bow heal is powerful and the frost bows damage is still high. Everyone wanted competition - some reduction between the poor vs rich gaps. Now that it has happened, and poor ppl are able to FARM at least, someone has to complain about it ruining the old ones. And the prices were dying of these bows already, expansion was VERY NEAR.

Anyona
07-07-2015, 09:11 AM
This happened in the Tindirin cap, the lvl 41 legendary Magma Blades of Brutality gave more dmg than the lvl 36 Twin Razorbacks of Force.

The difference between the new crate bow and the mythic bow is that the skill damage is higher on the mythic bow. Not to mention mythic bows have para gems.

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Fibus
07-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Some of what I am going to post has already been stated by others in this thread (thanks!), but I'll add some confirmation to it.

As has been said previously, a goal with this expansion was to lessen the gap between players of different gear levels. To best accomplish this, we took a good hard look at how we create items and decided to make adjustments. This is one of the reasons some players with Imbued gear from Planar Tombs are not seeing huge improvements in the stats of the currently dropping Legendary gear. Players that didn't obtain the best in slot gear from the Tindirin expansion should be seeing significant upgrades though. As the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion progresses, and additional opportunities for gear are introduced, those players striving to be the best of the best will ultimately be able to distance themselves, gear-wise, from players that are not as hardcore, but the distance will not be as great as before. Once we are further into the expansion and players have had the opportunity to truly experience how this new approach works, I'd love to hear everyone's feedback.

And as an aside, when comparing gear, it is important to do so properly. Comparing a bow with a Paracelsus gem to a bow with no gems/jewels will naturally make the bow with the gem better.

Aswerte
07-07-2015, 10:48 AM
Dont fix it its nice for use :D gave chance to a poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeus
07-07-2015, 11:20 AM
Some of what I am going to post has already been stated by others in this thread (thanks!), but I'll add some confirmation to it.

As has been said previously, a goal with this expansion was to lessen the gap between players of different gear levels. To best accomplish this, we took a good hard look at how we create items and decided to make adjustments. This is one of the reasons some players with Imbued gear from Planar Tombs are not seeing huge improvements in the stats of the currently dropping Legendary gear. Players that didn't obtain the best in slot gear from the Tindirin expansion should be seeing significant upgrades though. As the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion progresses, and additional opportunities for gear are introduced, those players striving to be the best of the best will ultimately be able to distance themselves, gear-wise, from players that are not as hardcore, but the distance will not be as great as before. Once we are further into the expansion and players have had the opportunity to truly experience how this new approach works, I'd love to hear everyone's feedback.

And as an aside, when comparing gear, it is important to do so properly. Comparing a bow with a Paracelsus gem to a bow with no gems/jewels will naturally make the bow with the gem better.

Agreed, but a new bow is far less likely to have para gems compared to old bow due to the rarity and cost of para gems, which is why I felt that considering that as a factor is important.

Zylx
07-07-2015, 12:08 PM

Thank you for listening to my complaints for the past several months! I'm glad you guys are taking steps to significantly shorten the gap between the best and the next-best! Thank you! :)

VenomsChaos
07-07-2015, 10:30 PM
Before new seasons were under a year. This new cap took a huge 1.5 years! Which is why legendary bows are so close to stats of mythic bows... Elon bow users were dominating everything for nearly one year... Its about time theres better weapons for those who couldnt afford 15 mil bows.

Ty for opinion but i cant agree, its not about time...

But as i said, if stg changed way than legendary armors should much better than imbueds right now (or maybe maybe on first event).
Also mythic 46 ring better than 41 arcane...

As i said before, i dont care prices... its a win-lost-fun game...

but from others side if that happen for bow, it must be happen for inbued + ring + talisman to. They are allready old.

Pacmanx
07-08-2015, 06:07 PM
This thread reminds me of the time people made the bulwark thread haha, alot of people lost millions of gold only to have it drop to 3 or 4m but no other classes cared they all said to move on, now I say to u elo and frost bow users move on and if u lost gold oh well that's the market game

Oursizes
07-08-2015, 07:34 PM
This thread reminds me of the time people made the bulwark thread haha, alot of people lost millions of gold only to have it drop to 3 or 4m but no other classes cared they all said to move on, now I say to u elo and frost bow users move on and if u lost gold oh well that's the market game

They also should have had enough common sense to sell their bows a few days before the expansion, lol... They knew it would be here soon but decided to hang onto it.

kananaskis
07-08-2015, 07:46 PM
as of today's bug fix removing unintended shuyal bow proc from the new legendary bows, the mythic bows retain a significant advantage in terms of their procs.

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 02:01 AM
They also should have had enough common sense to sell their bows a few days before the expansion, lol... They knew it would be here soon but decided to hang onto it.

I'm glad the legendary bows are pretty much equal to the myth bows, but to say it was stupid to not sell before expansion is silly. The legendary weapons for mages and wars didn't match their myths. Hindsight is 20/20. Speculation is a guessing game. Don't pretend it was obvious.

jiazataoe
07-09-2015, 02:29 PM
Thx for great fix sta

japethsarmientoxx
09-01-2015, 09:03 AM
Sell frost bow full grand dex mythic pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk