PDA

View Full Version : Jewel Distribution

Raregem
07-04-2015, 12:46 PM
So far I am enjoying the new content, but I am getting increasingly frustrated with the new Jewel drop system. The main stat jewels Mind, Fury and Finesse are only available in a handful of maps. While you have less desirable water and nature pouring out of mobs all over. I myself have just been liquidating these jewels as they are eating up inventory and for the price of crafting are not worth it IMO. I am kinda at a loss as to why the main stat jewels aren't available everywhere. They are considered "main" for a reason.

I don't want to run in Tindrin right now (Spent the last year and a half there). The new maps are fun, but they will burn out quickly since there are only 3. I am fine with it taking time to gather the jewels we need, but with the 1700ish jewels needed to craft just one noble jewel we need more farming options. Being confined to such a small area of the game is not ideal, if we didn't need so many then it wouldn't be a big deal.

Please broaden the area that these jewels drop, giving us more options.

Jazzi
07-04-2015, 01:07 PM
In my opinion not only the distribution, but also their drop chances are extremely bad. Today, in about 5 hours of running the new maps I got 2 (two) cracked finesse jewels. You need 2187 cracked jewels for a noble jewel. If I would want to socket my gear with 18 noble jewels (full mythic/arcane with belt) I would need 39366 cracked jewels. So a simple calculation:

@2 cracked every 5 hours 98415 hours to farm the necessary jewels. If I play 2 hours on average per day I will need 49207,5 days... or in other words:

134.72 YEAR!!! @.@ (one hundred thirty four point seven two)

I know having long term goals is important for the game, but really not that long term!

Oursizes
07-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Looks like f2p can only get good items after theyre dead haha

robetbee
07-04-2015, 01:31 PM
Same

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
07-04-2015, 02:42 PM
I guess this just plays with human nature. If this new Jewel system was implemented early on, people wouldn't have anything to compare it with. Now that the Jewel system seems to be underwhelming with loot rates compared with the Gem system, it appears retrograde.

Haligali
07-04-2015, 03:05 PM
The drop rate was fine on public beta, idk why they changed it..

Raregem
07-05-2015, 11:44 AM
Idk why they messed with the drop rate either. I am already tired of liquidating water and nature jewels. I hope they revalute the current set up.

Edward Coug
07-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Gems are going to be insanely valuable if the drop rate doesn't change.

susu
07-05-2015, 03:42 PM
yeah, only got nature and water jewels all the time

Haligali
07-06-2015, 02:31 AM
haha, first noble jewel appear in cs today, its a noble water..

Ghostyfiend
07-06-2015, 05:25 AM
Same:/ i need fury jewels for my twink l15...
Playing 2 days, 8 hour per day i DONT GET FURY JEWEL OR BLOOD ESSENCE!!!
I dont wamt to buy it and spend money for items what i can get for free, but its really boring playin 8 hours in tindirin and dont get fury jewels drop://