View Full Version : Need some help with basics of twinking/a good bracket suggestion

happyfatty
07-04-2015, 02:12 PM
Hey fellow Arlorians

I decided that I love clean PvP, and I'm thinking to make a twink, with a budget of probably (depends on what I will leave on my main) 11m.

I would really appreciate if some experienced twink out there, could recommend me a good bracket where:

- I won't get rekt by SnS users.
- It's not filled with drama (occasional rivalry it's fine, but I don't like to get ganged by enemies everytime I click "TDM".)
- Has a good mana level, so I don't have to hug my opponent after getting out of mana just because we both can't use any skill.
- Is not dead, I mean, don't have to wait 5 hours for somebody to join my room.

This may sound utopia, but I don't expect one to be perfect, but I still want one that is close to the above requirements.

Also, if I join that bracket, I will need a guild, a PvP one of course, so which you recommend me?

There are so many questions, what pet should I use, singe or toor, or samael? What gear I should use, what build I should use etc... Please give me a hand!

If you are a PvP guild master this could be convenient for you too, since you could get a new member with potential!

I am waiting for replies, pls :)

KnowledgeFTW
07-04-2015, 04:05 PM
5-15 are the most populated brackets, you'll see a!ot of nekros and garbage however.

Ssneakykills
07-04-2015, 05:25 PM
For you I'd recommend 15-16 with only 2 sns uses which don't play that much and would probably use nekro instead. Few guild rivalrys that I remember just make sure you join a good guild and what class you planning on making?

happyfatty
07-04-2015, 05:28 PM
Hey guys, after long talking to a friend, i decided to join 18. I will play warrior. And bought sam cus couldnt afford singe.(will save cash for main too). Anyways. I still need tips for clean pvp and some pro tips of those veterans would help :)

Sent from my Aquaris E4.5 using Tapatalk

Arrowz
07-05-2015, 01:37 AM
If u need gear for lvl 18 warrior im sellin the best gear you will want

happyfatty
07-05-2015, 02:24 AM
Actually. I got everything good except sword. Still no para. Im saving gold anyways, but not sure when i reach enough. Maybe I PM u for weap

Sent from my Aquaris E4.5 using Tapatalk

ColaxRic
07-11-2015, 01:13 AM
What guild did you join?

Cursebaby
07-11-2015, 01:27 AM
Best guild at 17-18 is tatical

Higuani
07-11-2015, 06:54 AM
between 15 - 18

if 15 you can do timed runs aswell
and this lvl bracket is good for events to