PDA

View Full Version : HP/Mana Jewels?

Visiting
07-04-2015, 05:48 PM
I've made quite a few HP/Mana type jewels the past few days, and I can't help but to think that they're pretty much useless for most people, so, I was thinking, what if STS changed these types of Jewels into HP/Mana regen jewels instead? Say .5 Hp/Mana regen on the most basic jewel, and goes up to 5+ regen per Noble Jewel? Thoughts? Comments?

Trancemaster
07-04-2015, 06:20 PM
That's a lot if you combine all those together :P But pretty good idea

Oursizes
07-04-2015, 07:26 PM
PL all over again gg. On a more serious note, Would save a ton of gold on potions and rogues wouldnt even need a mage in pvp LOL! But yeah it would give people a wider variety of options for pve/pvp loadouts as the current hp/mp jewels are kinda useless

Visiting
07-04-2015, 07:27 PM
PL all over again gg
Could you elaborate on this?

Oursizes
07-04-2015, 07:33 PM
Could you elaborate on this?

In PL after fighting you could stand for like 10 seconds and have your hp and mana fully regened(talking abt L76 in pl with decent legendaries). Rogues can stack these in all their jewel slots and combine with haunted ring and never run out of mana in pvp. 5 or more i think wouldnt be a so good idea assuming you can stack on like what now, 15-18ish slots? Imagine the highest water jewel giving 5 mana regen, 5×18=90 and add 20 more for haunt ring so 110, which means you can spam combos forever and ever without using mana potions(just break for 5-10sec if u need to regen ur mana) same thing can be said about hp, imagine regening 90ish hp per second, which isnt really too much but over time its alot. In 10 seconds the average rogue(with 4.5k hp or so) can regen 1/5 of their hp.

Pyrogenie
07-04-2015, 07:37 PM
I agree the mana/hp jewels are quite useless at the current level cap. Even for twinks which can only use a lower grade of jewel are only using damage and critical jewels for the most part and i haven't seem a use for a HP jewel while warriors are approaching 8k HP nowadays and even sorcerers and rogues break 5k easily. Rogues however (as mana hungry as they are) could really use more mana regeneration as could the twink bracket. +1 regen jewels

Andrisber
07-05-2015, 09:58 AM
Not a good idea, adding more mana/health to these gems would be more useful

Zynzyn
07-11-2015, 01:28 AM
I'd suggest replacing the useless hp and mana jewels with one new jewel which is a combination of stats - a weaker version of the enchanted eye. Chaos jewel is the second best alternative to dmg, after para gem. So the second best alternative to those who lack eyes- should be a new eye type of jewel.

Ravager
07-11-2015, 06:45 AM
I'd suggest replacing the useless hp and mana jewels with one new jewel which is a combination of stats - a weaker version of the enchanted eye. Chaos jewel is the second best alternative to dmg, after para gem. So the second best alternative to those who lack eyes- should be a new eye type of jewel.

So one jewel that increase both hp and mana? Nice.