PDA

View Full Version : Help not wanted

Arterra
04-23-2011, 07:03 AM
Love spending my time explaining to people about damage and combat mechanics, how a 2h compares to a 1h, stat differences between mages and to be told "don't care."

Removed from list: check
Vent on forum: check
Gorge on brownie fudge ice cream: in process (would have happened anyways)

RedRyder
04-23-2011, 07:26 AM
Or getting the "hahaha you're funny" when I tell a Mage with full str that they need to respec

karmakali
04-23-2011, 07:44 AM
I want help!!! Well...not really :p
Just kidding....for everyone that says that, there are 10 who would welcome your input!
Enjoy your brownie fudge ice cream (odd choice for 7am), let your vent calm you and then help someone who wants help (pick me!). ;)

MoarPewPew
04-23-2011, 07:48 AM
Mages are useful? Explain Plox!!!?!?

karmakali
04-23-2011, 08:01 AM
:( backs out of thread, pink bunny ears tucked. Didn't realize it was a mage animosity vent thread.

RueMorgue
04-23-2011, 08:05 AM
I feel your pain. I mostly play my dex bird now and since I don't have the luxury of playing with ppl I know, I have to play in "pick up games". I have always adjusted my play based on the group I'm with, but it's just rediculous lately. I often find myself tanking or doing things I shouldn't have to, but thems the breaks I guess. I go on the forum to better my game and learn.....I just wish some of "Generation Me" would do the same. Btw...I'm definately not perfect and hope to polish my game play everyday, so I'm not trying to sound like I'm holier than anyone else.

FURYFEATHERS. 55 DEX BIRD

KaotiicxDream
04-23-2011, 08:10 AM
Stop explaining ? Not so hard ?

Arterra
04-23-2011, 08:16 AM
To stop explaining is to stop caring. Somebody has to think of the children.

MoarPewPew
04-23-2011, 08:33 AM
Truthfully... You guys have seen nothing if you have not played World of Warcraft raids.

Telling 25 people what to do and were to attack while maintaining a constant dps in order to beat the enrage timer is actually a challenge.

So what if people don't play to "your standards here" (they should though because the fight mechanic are easy to follow) ( no offense STS)

This is a game for casual players... This game was never intended for the hardcore crowd so why don't people just play it as it was ment be played.. Play it as a laid back mmo...

Arterra
04-23-2011, 08:39 AM
Agree that this is not a full mmo kind of game

But no where should you have to be told "don't care" when you try explaining stuf to them.

MoarPewPew
04-23-2011, 08:44 AM
Agree that this is not a full mmo kind of game

But no where should you have to be told "don't care" when you try explaining stuf to them.

I understand, but remember that this game was intended for the teen audience.

And the stereotypical response from teens are. "I don't care" or whatever"
Just like real life.

spookytooth
04-23-2011, 08:45 AM
Sometimes even when people dont listen they listen. Some people just dont wanna admit someone else is right but as long as u tried to help is the best u can do i guess.

MoarPewPew
04-23-2011, 08:46 AM
Sometimes even when people dont listen they listen. Some people just dont wanna admit someone else is right but as long as u tried to help is the best u can do i guess.

I agree 100%

LADYHADASSA
04-23-2011, 06:36 PM

Yes indeed :) you are very right,

there are some who listen and know but because they want attention ask over and over at this point play on ! :)

red
04-23-2011, 08:03 PM
ive never seen a community like PL, compared to other games 'next prestige on CoD' "so what? you got there by camping anyways"
'levels up in PL' "Grats" "nice" "good job!"
but no matter what game your in, theres always the not-so-supportive types of people (****) so just ignore them i guess

Ladylove
04-23-2011, 08:05 PM
Ben&Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie = win.