PDA

View Full Version : A newbie question regarding to the speed of a weapon~

yenpoosacar
05-26-2010, 12:14 PM
Hi guys, I just started playing this game two days ago, and I wonder could anyone tell me if the higher the number of the speed of the weapon means the faster the attacking rate, or vice versa? Thank you.

Rannos
05-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Hi guys, I just started playing this game two days ago, and I wonder could anyone tell me if the higher the number of the speed of the weapon means the faster the attacking rate, or vice versa? Thank you.

Speed is in reference to how fast (and after the first attack, how often) a character's weapon will attack. A two-handed sword's speed is 2.0, therefore it takes 2 seconds for the next attack to connect.

You can also see the speed of a weapon by watching the red bar above the attack button fill back up after an attack.

KingFu
05-26-2010, 02:18 PM

The lower speed the faster it is. The number is how long it take to strike again. Shivs are the fastest items you can get (that I know of) they have .6 speed (.6 seconds), some staffs are fairly slow (2.1, 2.3, 3.0 speed 2,1 seconds, 2.3 seconds, 3.0 seconds).

yenpoosacar
05-26-2010, 10:05 PM
Speed is in reference to how fast (and after the first attack, how often) a character's weapon will attack. A two-handed sword's speed is 2.0, therefore it takes 2 seconds for the next attack to connect.

You can also see the speed of a weapon by watching the red bar above the attack button fill back up after an attack.

Thank you guys for solving my question!! It's a great help!!