PDA

View Full Version : What Is Best Bear Build

costalot
04-23-2011, 03:16 PM
What do you guys think is the best Bear build? If you say I let me know why, where you put the stats, and how to play that type of build.

Devs feel free to chime in on your favorite build too

Ellyidol
04-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Read the guides in my signature to help you.

My personal favourite is dual spec Str/Dex, I get best of both worlds, and I play it like my video in my sig. Lol

XMasterdan
12-01-2011, 02:28 AM
Well to me its 120 strength at lvl 55 and the rest in dex. For combos ill recommend beckon, roar crushing blow (works like a charm) then smash. Then I'd run up and do my slashes taunt is perfect for dual-spec build that go for Dodge give you serious Dodge boost. I'm sorry for not adding more info at this time I'm just lazy at the moment

WhoIsThis
12-01-2011, 03:26 PM
It depends heavily on level and tactics ; no such thing as a "best" build.

wvhills
12-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Well to me its 120 strength at lvl 55 and the rest in dex. For combos ill recommend beckon, roar crushing blow (works like a charm) then smash. Then I'd run up and do my slashes taunt is perfect for dual-spec build that go for Dodge give you serious Dodge boost. I'm sorry for not adding more info at this time I'm just lazy at the moment

welcome to the forums! If you look in the orange bar above the poster's name you can see the date and the time the post was made. In this case it was 8 months ago. Lol. I've done the same thing and it's not a big deal and I know you're being helpful but the person probably has found their answer by now. :)