PDA

View Full Version : [Q] about 4-pieces set bonus ??

ujangkampak
07-05-2015, 05:45 AM
Hello forumers .. i have a question Because I missed some information in the forum. whether there was an announcement about a 4-piece set bonus ?? and what items should we collect ??

-Salx

Smokiii
07-05-2015, 05:50 AM
I think we have to follow the quests from Artificer Rovohn in Garetta Village and craft the gear. First is Helm but i dont know more then this. xD

ujangkampak
07-05-2015, 05:58 AM
uuhh okiee.. Thanks Smokiii :).
any comment will be apreciated :)

To be or not to be...
07-05-2015, 06:30 AM
At 46 your given a recipe/quest for a nomerite helm in garetta village off the guy with the arcane maul (artificer Rovohn)

Once you have crafted the nomerite helm (4ingots and 30 legionnaire essences) you can then hand it in to the blacksmith.
The quest is called - helm of orcslaying, so I presume he upgrades the helm to orcslaying (probably more quests) I'll let you know in 9 days XD

then I presume you start crafting the armour

Ingots bought from trader klassi for Orc tags - Orc tags earned from daily quests.

ujangkampak
07-05-2015, 06:40 AM
At 46 your given a recipe/quest for a nomerite helm in garetta village off the guy with the arcane maul (artificer Rovohn)

Once you have crafted the nomerite helm (4ingots and 30 legionnaire essences) you can then hand it in to the blacksmith.
The quest is called - helm of orcslaying, so I presume he upgrades the helm to orcslaying (probably more quests) I'll let you know in 9 days XD

then I presume you start crafting the armour

Ingots bought from trader klassi for Orc tags - Orc tags earned from daily quests.
thanks & apreciated :)

susu
07-05-2015, 03:49 PM
I am looking for this, thanks