PDA

View Full Version : Censoring chat

Josephjackson
04-23-2011, 06:17 PM
Hello,

censoring chat is a horrible problem to deal with. The problem starts with people who play pocket legends.. If we wrote more responcibly, this would not be an issue.

I can remember a night where a player by the name of asslover caused a lot of problems in forrest haven. I was shocked when the players around mocked who I beleived was a mod and sided with this problematic player named asslover.

Now I am banned for saying poo ed one and damn twice. I play almost exclusively in locked games with older players.. This is not a good situation for me or other people who actually chat fairly responcibly.

There is no question that language should be a concern... And thanks to us players, we have earned strict enforcement.

Personally, I find spamming of adds and harassment of low level players to be of much more concern. We have created a situation with no easy answer.

My personal opinion... Temporarily block me from chatting as a firm reminder of the rules, even if I say poo ed, but please do not ban me.. I have bad guys to kill !!

Josephjackson
04-23-2011, 06:23 PM
I agree with that guy.

Kossi
04-23-2011, 06:24 PM
Now I am banned for saying poo ed one and damn twice. IThanks :)

http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z333/Kossii/obama.jpg

red
04-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Kossi do you like own google images or something/