PDA

View Full Version : How to Farm Hooch Hats?

Swimmingstar
04-23-2011, 07:02 PM
I just saw billy mccroc and got a hooch hat but it was my first time seeing him do u get hat every time or only when lucky and I have no idea where he appears does anyone have a map of the mccrocs still farm? I also need to do a quest to defeat him and another brewmaster so do u know where to go? and I tried going back to same place and he wasn't there do I have to defeat hag first? Thanks:confused:

Solvok
04-23-2011, 07:05 PM
You can get them at McCrocs still farm, Billy McCroc is a rare spawn.

Swimmingstar
04-23-2011, 07:06 PM
um so where can I go to defeat them both in the farm?

CanonicalKoi
04-23-2011, 07:14 PM
You don't have to defeat Billy for the quest. He's a random spawn. You need the two brewmasters who, I believe, you'll find on the next level--the McCroc Homestead. The Hag is a different quest and she's also to be found on the Still Farm map, but you don't need to kill her before you do the Brew masters.

Swimmingstar
04-23-2011, 07:18 PM
You don't have to defeat Billy for the quest. He's a random spawn. You need the two brewmasters who, I believe, you'll find on the next level--the McCroc Homestead. The Hag is a different quest and she's also to be found on the Still Farm map, but you don't need to kill her before you do the Brew masters.
It says I have to defeat brewmasters both and one is Billy I know they are found on still farm cuz I saw billy there

Swimmingstar
04-23-2011, 07:18 PM
PS. I went back to same place and I didn't defeat hag first that time I thing u might have to defeat hag

Formora
04-23-2011, 07:20 PM
Billy McCroc is a random spawn, he can appear in a few places on the map. If you find him and kill him though, you're guaranteed a Hooch Hat.

Swimmingstar
04-23-2011, 07:23 PM
I killed him once and found him once got the hooch hat

Swimmingstar
04-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Where can I find the other brewmaster and what's his name
P.S. Where does he spawn and is it common for him to spawn?

Ayrilana
04-23-2011, 07:26 PM
Where can I find the other brewmaster and what's his name
P.S. Where does he spawn and is it common for him to spawn?

brewmaster...

EDIT: I'll also add that the quest dialogue that you have the the NPC that gives the quest, the quest description in your quest log, and the GO TO button in your quest log are all very helpful.

Swimmingstar
04-23-2011, 07:30 PM
brewmaster...
Thanks for ur quest guide I learned I don't have to defeat brewmasters I have to go to homestead and steal moonshine thanks for your guide to quests it really helped!