PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] Toor/Gold Toor In Desperate Need For A Buff...

Zeus
07-05-2015, 11:12 AM
Hello STG,

I do not wish to sound dramatic here or exaggerate the issue, but after testing Toor...it's ultimately come to my realization that Toor/Gold Toor desperately needs a buff. I will explain the reasoning behind this below:

1. The AA does next to no damage - Singe/Nekro's passive does practically the same thing and it does not require an AA for it.
2. The AA's debuffs already exist in multiple forms, making it a non-viable choice to use as a debuff AA.
3. The pet attacks very slowly and misses quite frequently.
4. The earthquakes do not seem to work or seem to do very meager amounts of damage (100 or less, with a slow tick speed).
5. The range of the AA is shockingly small - perhaps an extension is required.

All in all, it is an arcane pet non-deserving of the arcane title. I would even go as far as to put the rank of this pet below Nightshade. Considering that there are two versions of this pet, one would expect them to both be powerful. However, it is unfortunately near the bottom of the food chain as far as arcane pets go.

If developers could look over Toor/Gold Toor and consider a revision, I'm sure many players would appreciate it. Having a variety of powerful arcane pets to choose from is healthy! One should not go to Nekro or go to SNS all the time which is currently what happens.

Thank you for reading,

Zeus

Spell
07-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Hello STG,

I do not wish to sound dramatic here or exaggerate the issue, but after testing Toor...it's ultimately come to my realization that Toor/Gold Toor desperately needs a buff. I will explain the reasoning behind this below:

1. The AA does next to no damage - Singe/Nekro's passive does practically the same thing and it does not require an AA for it.
2. The AA's debuffs already exist in multiple forms, making it a non-viable choice to use as a debuff AA.
4. The earthquakes do not seem to work or seem to do very meager amounts of damage (100 or less, with a slow tick speed).

All in all, it is an arcane pet non-deserving of the arcane title. I would even go as far as to put the rank of this pet below Nightshade. Considering that there are two versions of this pet, one would expect them to both be powerful. However, it is unfortunately near the bottom of the food chain as far as arcane pets go.

If developers could look over Toor/Gold Toor and consider a revision, I'm sure many players would appreciate it. Having a variety of powerful arcane pets to choose from is healthy! One should not go to Nekro or go to SNS all the time which is currently what happens.

Thank you for reading,

Zeus
The range of the AA also needs to be fixed...i run solo alot and alot of times toor stands off to the side throwing green snowballs from afar..so his aa then hits maybe 1 mob?

Zeus
07-05-2015, 11:18 AM
The range of the AA also needs to be fixed...i run solo alot and alot of times toor stands off to the side throwing green snowballs from afar..so his aa then hits maybe 1 mob?

Forgot about that one! Added it in!

Mouly
07-05-2015, 01:01 PM
I support this.

Wazakesy
07-05-2015, 01:13 PM
please switch his passive to like slags, the slow passive like glacian totally ruins it. I own a glacian, and it pretty much doesnt feel good - i regret the 11.25m i bought it during Season4 or Season5. The PA is supposed to hit multiple mobs, it doesnt have a fireball or a super never made PA comparing to other Arc pets. Honestly, this pet is worse than glacian now....

Ssneakykills
07-05-2015, 02:31 PM
I personally think the good version should have a advantage over the normal one to make it more desires and to be considered one of the best pets and should be anyway considering it's a new arcane pet

Spellcheck
07-05-2015, 02:38 PM
I personally think the good version should have a advantage over the normal one to make it more desires and to be considered one of the best pets and should be anyway considering it's a new arcane pet

The second version is gold... What more can you ask?

Ninjasmurf
07-05-2015, 05:06 PM
The new arcane pet toor has a worse happiness bonus than the legendary nightshade released last year

I don't even understand that..

Ssneakykills
07-05-2015, 05:15 PM
The second version is gold... What more can you ask?

To make it more desirable By having better stats than the normal one rather than just have a few chunks of gold on it

Alejandros
07-05-2015, 09:10 PM
+1 to this thread. Nightshade indeed has better stats that Toor/Gold Toor!! and its AA is very useful. Until now i regret of have bought this pet

Energizeric
07-05-2015, 09:36 PM
Agreed. I think Nekro should continue to be the best Arcane pet because not only do you have to loot the Fossil, but then crafting is also required. However, of the Arcane pets that come directly from eggs (Hammerjaw, Glacian, Samael, Singe, Maridos, Toor), since Toor is the newest it should be the best one, at least in some respects.

Any newly released Arcane pet should be the best for at least a couple of things, or else what is the point of having such a pet? And right now I cannot think of anything that Toor is the best at. Since his happiness bonus is not the best, I thought for sure the earthquake AA would be super powerful and that would be the draw of this pet. But sadly, from what I hear it is not.

I've heard that Toor's AA is no better than Nilbog's. Honestly, I was expecting something more along the lines of SnS. And since SnS has the heal component of the AA pools that Toor does not, I think Toor's AA should be the most damaging AoE of any pet.

Zeus
07-05-2015, 09:38 PM
Agreed. I think Nekro should continue to be the best Arcane pet because not only do you have to loot the Fossil, but then crafting is also required. However, of the Arcane pets that come directly from eggs (Hammerjaw, Glacian, Samael, Singe, Maridos, Toor), since Toor is the newest it should be the best one, at least in some respects.

Any newly released Arcane pet should be the best for at least a couple of things, or else what is the point of having such a pet? And right now I cannot think of anything that Toor is the best at. Since his happiness bonus is not the best, I thought for sure the earthquake AA would be super powerful and that would be the draw of this pet. But sadly, from what I hear it is not.

I've heard that Toor's AA is no better than Nilbog's. Honestly, I was expecting something more along the lines of SnS. And since SnS has the heal component of the AA pools that Toor does not, I think Toor's AA should be the most damaging AoE of any pet.

Toor's AA does far less damage than a Nilbog's pool.

Ninjasmurf
07-05-2015, 09:52 PM
I suggest that sts remove gold toor from locked and make it into a craftable egg that's requires toor and some other new mythic ingredient to create.

Then give it a decent stat boost and fix the aa so it will be able to compete with the other arcane pets.

Since it hasn't been out for that long this is a good suggestion that won't affect the game in any major way and give people a reason to summon this new arcane pet. As of right now it is more useless than many legendaries. Please consider this...

Ravager
07-05-2015, 09:55 PM
I suggest that sts remove gold toor from locked and make it into a craftable egg that's requires toor and some other new mythic ingredient to create.

Then give it a decent stat boost and fix the aa so it will be able to compete with the other arcane pets.

Since it hasn't been out for that long this is a good suggestion that won't affect the game in any major way and give people a reason to summon this new arcane pet. As of right now it is more useless than many legendaries. Please consider this...

But then no one would craft and open massive crates.

I still don't understand why they gave a preview/announcement of toor, stating that they were accepting feedback and the stats were subject to change yet release it as is. Nothing was really changed. There was lots of good feedback and concerns which are still the same concerns right now.

Youtuber
07-05-2015, 10:01 PM
I support this, also I have a question. Toor and Gold Toor have the same happiness bonus, so is there anything different from the two pets besides their looks? I see Toor selling for 10mil where Gold Toor is being selled at the price of 50mil.

Ninjasmurf
07-05-2015, 10:05 PM
But then no one would craft and open massive crates.

I still don't understand why they gave a preview/announcement of toor, stating that they were accepting feedback and the stats were subject to change yet release it as is. Nothing was really changed. There was lots of good feedback and concerns which are still the same concerns right now.

How about putting the new ingredient into massive crates only then make the gold toor requirements:
toor+ massive crate ingredient+ farmable item+ quest

this would make it harder to get and more exclusive like an arcane item should be

epicrrr
07-05-2015, 10:18 PM
They put in Gold toor because theres too little arcane item that theyre dropping like rain!

Anyway Toor needs a review thats for sure, overall hes good a nice debuff pet just needs a little tweaking.

Ravager
07-05-2015, 10:21 PM
How about putting the new ingredient into massive crates only then make the gold toor requirements:
toor+ massive crate ingredient+ farmable item+ quest

this would make it harder to get and more exclusive like an arcane item should be

Getting the ingredient will just mean getting gold toor anyways. Seems almost like the same thing.

Ninjasmurf
07-05-2015, 10:49 PM
Getting the ingredient will just mean getting gold toor anyways. Seems almost like the same thing.

I'm saying that gold toor should be given the buff that we are all asking for by having it craftable and the regular toor stay the same.

Spell
07-05-2015, 11:40 PM
I'm saying that gold toor should be given the buff that we are all asking for by having it craftable and the regular toor stay the same.

With the way arcanes/mythics are dropping nothing will be exclusive but the highest Jewels/eyes

Ninjasmurf
07-05-2015, 11:42 PM
With the way arcanes/mythics are dropping nothing will be exclusive but the highest Jewels/eyes

Which is why we need more craftable arcane pets other than nekro and a difficult quest to get them

Eski
07-06-2015, 01:24 AM
its a token pet zeus what do you expect?

will0
07-06-2015, 01:40 AM
anything redeemable wont be good that's the end story

Ninjasmurf
07-06-2015, 01:43 AM

?? Singe is the only non-token pet

control
07-06-2015, 02:32 AM
Toor should definitely be buffed as it is a new expansion pet. If event pets are better than how is expansion different from an event.
Yogini

Ssneakykills
07-06-2015, 03:59 AM
Toor should definitely be buffed as it is a new expansion pet. If event pets are better than how is expansion different from an event.
Yogini

Don't forget Maridos is also a expansion pet also which he is pretty good but I agree he needs something done to him

Haligali
07-06-2015, 05:22 AM
I like the look but agree, Blinky is better than Toor. Blinky washes out most of the arcane pets(maridos, singe, samael, toor), if this pet will be as good as blinky then i'll be happy. :)

Energizeric
07-06-2015, 07:43 AM

I think this could turn out to be a good thing, because the top tier jewels require lots of hard work, yet only give a small stat advantage. So players who work the hardest will have them and will have a small stat advantage, but nobody will have a huge stat advantage in PvP the way ring owners did last season.

Alhuntrazeck
07-06-2015, 08:26 AM
Lol, guess what? Nekro is still king.

To make it comparable, Toor literally has to have AA damage equal to 3 SNS pools compressed into one,which for obvious reasons isn't viable. Looks like STS dug themselves into a pit this time

Wazakesy
07-06-2015, 08:27 AM
i never realized until today....this pet has similiar stats to SHADY AND SURGE....

@ Topic

The debutfs purely needs a change, and the AA's power must be boosted singificantly. So far i like its stats, but definitely not the AA.

kixkaxx
07-06-2015, 08:52 AM
You just need to level it, at lvl45 its pool damage is 800 initial+300/trick. And it's passive is pretty awesome

twoxc
07-06-2015, 09:36 AM
The amazing thing about toor Arcane skill is, It auto nearby target mob with multiple fissure. Rather then sns pool it's random.

It's at a 2-3m price for an arcane toor and the loot rate is quite often. So just use it or don't use it. Why ask for buff or debuff. It's like calling sts out first you blame them, why you always buff and debuff stuff and now you gonna ask them to just buff cause it's not good enough.

So truth is it's not really sts fault.
Buffing toor or gold toor now will just drive price up thus creating more gaps between players who can afford toor and who couldn't afford one while price was crap cause they were more focus on shard/fossil.

Feed back means you say how it is and as it is what good and bad about the pet not bluntly stating oh BUFF THIS PET NOW CAUSE IT SUCK.

Gonnil
07-06-2015, 09:46 AM
Hello STG,

5. The range of the AA is shockingly small - perhaps an extension is required.

Thank you for reading,

Zeus

I completely agree with this. Toor as he stands is by no means an "arcane" class pet.

DuhSensasian
07-06-2015, 09:52 AM
i find toor to be alright, i have recently leveled mine to 45 and tested the aa on a friend rogue with max gear, including ring and amulet. one aa did just under half his health, however this was when he aas standing in the pool for the whole duration, if you are clashing, and this pet procs fissures inderneath a whole enemy team, it will have some effect. think of this pet not as a solo pet but more as a version of sns, mostly made for clashing or pulling large mobs and doing dot to them.

Zeus
07-06-2015, 10:51 AM

Every single arcane pet excluding Singe & SnS is a token pet...

Ninjasmurf
07-06-2015, 10:52 AM
The amazing thing about toor Arcane skill is, It auto nearby target mob with multiple fissure. Rather then sns pool it's random.

It's at a 2-3m price for an arcane toor and the loot rate is quite often. So just use it or don't use it. Why ask for buff or debuff. It's like calling sts out first you blame them, why you always buff and debuff stuff and now you gonna ask them to just buff cause it's not good enough.

Buffing toor or gold toor now will just drive price up thus creating more gaps between players who can afford toor and who couldn't afford one while price was crap cause they were more focus on shard/fossil.

Feed back means you say how it is and as it is what good and bad about the pet not bluntly stating oh BUFF THIS PET NOW CAUSE IT SUCK.

Funny how you were one of the first ones to beg for the nekro buff lol

Zeus
07-06-2015, 10:53 AM

As soon as STG previewed the pet, there were already cries to buff the pet as the pet basically was going to make it or break it depending on the AA. As of right now, the AA is not great at all. The damage is minimal at best and the debuffs are something that are overridden by numerous other debuffs that have a relatively good chance of being present whilst in combat.

twoxc
07-06-2015, 11:04 AM
Funny how you were one of the first ones to beg for the nekro buff lol

Economy and time has change. Many things has changed. If Toor were actually ARCANE rarity loot and weren't everywhere for the price of 2-3m lol Hell I would cry for it to get buffed also. Who knows it's just the beginning of a new ERA on how sts are planning to do things. There could be another new and better arcane pet when elite is released and will probably be PURELY farmable. Just as FIBUS had mention NEW level 46 mythics set and it's components will be PURELY farmable. So this new ERA will give more power and money to the pure heartedly players that actually put in time in PVE and play and enjoy the game to farm etc etc.

Can already see that coming as of now. Dragon Bar cost more then Shard. Vial is adding up more then Fossil.

Ninjasmurf
07-06-2015, 11:31 AM
Economy and time has change. Many things has changed. If Toor were actually ARCANE rarity loot and weren't everywhere for the price of 2-3m lol Hell I would cry for it to get buffed also. Who knows it's just the beginning of a new ERA on how sts are planning to do things. There could be another new and better arcane pet when elite is released and will probably be PURELY farmable. Just as FIBUS had mention NEW level 46 mythics set and it's components will be PURELY farmable. So this new ERA will give more power and money to the pure heartedly players that actually put in time in PVE and play and enjoy the game to farm etc etc.

Can already see that coming as of now. Dragon Bar cost more then Shard. Vial is adding up more then Fossil.

Which is why my idea of crafting it into gold toor for better stats would work perfectly. It would keep the price value up and make it harder to get than just a simple update from sts to buff it like they usually do. Why not make us do the work to get the buff in game?

If something isn't done at least change toor to a legendary pet to fit it's skill lvl

Haligali
07-06-2015, 01:43 PM
Which is why my idea of crafting it into gold toor for better stats would work perfectly. It would keep the price value up and make it harder to get than just a simple update from sts to buff it like they usually do. Why not make us do the work to get the buff in game?

If something isn't done at least change toor to a legendary pet to fit it's skill lvl

Haha i like this idea, but how to do with already hatched egg?

notfaded1
07-06-2015, 02:42 PM
Maybe SnS has ruined the entire pet possiblities... why not mess some other stuff up... It's certainly not geared to spending plat in any quantity anymore. Selling shards for this cheap and dropping so many has totally smacked anyone who spent plat on the game before expansion... I don't see much value in spending plat anymore if this is how things are going. I'm sure someone will though.

The word is... GOLD is the new ARCANE.

Eski
07-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Every single arcane pet excluding Singe & SnS is a token pet...

but non of them was released as a token pet

Spell
07-06-2015, 04:25 PM

Im actually very very happy new mythics will be pure farmable.agreed its the start of a new era !

EQT
07-06-2015, 04:42 PM
Toor was a real disappoint me, it shows real potential but doesn't even deliver in pvp the aa doesn't even reduce armor when it should -.-

Personally the aa should cover atleast 12m radius

Al is the best
07-06-2015, 04:53 PM
The factor you are forgetting may be the level of the pet in discussion. What level did you use toor at Zeus?

Kujimasun
07-06-2015, 06:03 PM
I have to toss my hat in the ring for this also.... my comment regards gold toor

Arcane pets are supposed to be a cut above other pets and the next should be better than the last. What is the point of gold toor if toor does the same thing? What's the incentive to open massive crates if the previous pets are better?

My gold toor is lvl 27, I think, but so far its only hard hitting on low level mobs.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Titanfall
07-06-2015, 06:09 PM
Even though I dont own a Toor, I 100% agree it needs a buff.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

csyui
07-06-2015, 06:16 PM
At lv46, Toor's AA does impressive amount of damage on mobs. I am actually satisfied about that.

However,
1) his passive attack can only deal same amount of dmg as Glacian, which is 30% less than Samael and Singe;
2) cool down time of his AA is over 30s, a bit longer than other arcane pets;
3) I found Toor passive attack hardly ("never" based on my experience) stuns new map boss.

Zeus
07-06-2015, 06:41 PM
The factor you are forgetting may be the level of the pet in discussion. What level did you use toor at Zeus?

The person I was testing with claimed his toor was L45.

Edward Coug
07-06-2015, 06:52 PM
At lv46, Toor's AA does impressive amount of damage on mobs. I am actually satisfied about that.

However,
1) his passive attack can only deal same amount of dmg as Glacian, which is 30% less than Samael and Singe;
2) cool down time of his AA is over 30s, a bit longer than other arcane pets;
3) I found Toor passive attack hardly ("never" based on my experience) stuns new map boss.

I'd love it if a group of players with Toor would test the AA on planar tombs mobs. I wonder if you could wipe out huge clusters of mobs with three or four AA attacks stacked together. I've never seen it in action, so I don't know how big the radius is or how much damage they would do together.

Energizeric
07-06-2015, 06:55 PM
The word is... GOLD is the new ARCANE.

This wouldn't surprise me. Back when AL first started, Legendary gear was supposed to be the rare gear that was the best. And during season 1, it was. Then midway through season 2, STS decided to introduce locked crates, and in an attempt to get people to spend plat, all locked crates gave a guaranteed legendary item. Soon afterwards these "crate pinks" flooded the market and devalued all the legendary items. So in an attempt to make things interesting again, they released mythic and arcane items at the beginning of season 3. Back then we would say that "mythic is the new legendary". So now that mythic and arcane have become so common, maybe it's time for a high rarity type to be released. I wouldn't complain, as long as they do indeed keep it super rare.

Otahaanak
07-06-2015, 07:55 PM
Keep it super rare, but not 40 damage more :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oursizes
07-06-2015, 09:21 PM
Please no more buff or nerf games... They did that with nekro and it broke 40% of the game.

Ravager
07-07-2015, 02:15 AM
Please no more buff or nerf games... They did that with nekro and it broke 40% of the game.

It's not our fault that the pet is not properly tested prior to release.

Oursizes
07-07-2015, 04:46 AM
It's not our fault that the pet is not properly tested prior to release.

I know, but considering that they dont ever test many things before releasing some genius may as well give toors aa 3 second immortality within a 12m radius or something.. Similar to what they did with nekro, just whatever they wanted. Not testing things before release is what screws up the rest of the game and nekro is a perfect example

Spell
07-07-2015, 07:26 AM

This is what i mean when i say the range of this pet is broken/small

epicrrr
07-07-2015, 09:49 AM
Toor or Root should be able to "root" targets into place for .05 - 2 sec(PVP could be longer for PVE) depending on how close targets are on the fissure. Or just root em place.

additions
07-07-2015, 11:16 AM

Agree with Zeus..

Ravager
07-07-2015, 02:10 PM

This is what i mean when i say the range of this pet is broken/small

I'm sure the AA will whiff and miss a lot from runaway people in TDM too....

coldheart
07-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Hmmmmmm....fix the range and buff even if just on pve :-)

Anabrad
07-07-2015, 07:08 PM
Welp better stock up on toor's before they become op and highly in demand

Ravager
07-08-2015, 01:32 AM
Shiny, so in tdm does the AA constantly whiff since people are constantly running?

control
07-09-2015, 02:04 AM
I got my first arcane pet after 2.5 years of saving. It is very sad that it is not useful.
This was promised by sts to be good.
Please a dev should at least put some comment on this post.
Thank you
Yogini

scarysmerf
07-09-2015, 11:46 AM
Also why cant we use earthquake abillity in towns while other arcane pets can?

Edward Coug
07-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Also why cant we use earthquake abillity in towns while other arcane pets can?

We just rebuilt Garetta and you want to destroy it?

riddiculous
07-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Add hp and 10% crit on hapiness bonus, the aa should have panic or snare

Spell
07-09-2015, 02:06 PM

Snare+Dmg from AA+ 12% armor passive and it would be a smexy pet no need for crit add imo.

Ravager
07-09-2015, 03:13 PM

Snare+Dmg from AA+ 12% armor passive and it would be a smexy pet no need for crit add imo.

Armor passive would be useless in pvp. I think stats are fine. Just the AA....

Trenton
07-09-2015, 10:01 PM
I'd love to actually pick up a new great pet so I wouldn't be yet another Nekro owner, those are sadly too common now :[ Just STS please don't over do it, only the AA needs fixed, no stats change.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Spell
07-10-2015, 01:24 AM
Armor passive would be useless in pvp. I think stats are fine. Just the AA....

Dunno bout that iv seen many OP tanks using stanlee just for the 150 armor.

SkyWow
07-10-2015, 01:31 AM
Stainless is op that 10% armor thooee

Robhawk
07-10-2015, 01:49 AM
So with the last update the range got buffed. You can read that in the update description in game.

Any thoughts now? Im not sure if i keep the egg or sell it... I also have Samael and Singe, whats your thoughts?

Ninjasmurf
07-10-2015, 02:44 AM
Witt no stun/panic, heal, or buff toor can't really compete with other arcane pets and even some legendaries.

It needs more than an increased aa range to be considered arcane IMO

additions
07-10-2015, 12:27 PM
Witt no stun/panic, heal, or buff toor can't really compete with other arcane pets and even some legendaries.

It needs more than an increased aa range to be considered arcane IMO
Just make toor a legendary ..he doesn't belong to being an arcane pet..he's new but old ones much useful then him..

coldheart
07-10-2015, 03:34 PM
Toor's aa is not doing enough damage.

Geusaquc
07-11-2015, 07:27 AM
Toor's stats are good, no problems there. Might be good to see some armor perhaps to give it something over nekro, but overall the stats looks pretty decent.
The aa, as many have said, needs a buff. But I don't think it needs the buff everyone is talking about, I think this is the start (or could be) of new arcane pets that debuff instead of buff. Every single arcane pet has basically been a buffing or offensive pet, with the exception of whims perhaps. All of them have had stuns or party buffs. I'm actually really happy to have a pet that is purely for debuffing, problem is the debuffs aren't enough. As Zeus has said, they are overridden by passive attacks of most arcane pets, my suggestion would be to make the armor reduction 25% so it is more than any passive reduction, crit could stay at 10% as to not mess with pvp, possibly a mana reduction addition? I'm not sure. Also the dmg done on the aa could be changed to be 5% (not sure of the number, 10% in pve, 5% pvp perhaps?) instead of a base number because in tombs it is amazing, but as soon as you take it into elites it barely tickles the mobs.
My 2 cents

Redcity
07-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Agreed Toor needs a buff! I think all arcane pets should have buff why not toor?

BottleNexz
07-11-2015, 08:31 PM
zzzzzz, just leave StS to do their job...! they know what they're are doin.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Al is the best
07-11-2015, 08:40 PM
zzzzzz, just leave StS to do their job...! they know what they're are doin.

Mate they like to hear feed back

kydrian
07-12-2015, 02:35 PM
+1 :)

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Endeavorian
07-12-2015, 07:48 PM
AA definitely needs a buff. Support

Mayten
07-12-2015, 10:47 PM
Exactly need a buffff

Zylx
07-12-2015, 11:50 PM
*buys 10 toor eggs to sell after buff*

Muahaha

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Trenton
07-12-2015, 11:53 PM
*buys 10 toor eggs to sell after buff*

Muahaha

SHH DON'T RUIN 100% OF PPLS' PLANS

Zylx
07-12-2015, 11:54 PM
SHH DON'T RUIN 100% OF PPLS' PLANS

>:D muhahahaaaaa

control
07-13-2015, 01:47 AM
This is no clever merch idea bro
It is for those who have opened it.
Also it is a sincere genuine request so don't bring money into it.
Thanks
Yogini 46

BottleNexz
07-13-2015, 05:06 AM
Thanks
Yogini 46
zzzzzz naive?

Excuses
07-13-2015, 11:04 AM
This pet indeed need adjustments to line up with other arcane pets as a latest arcane pet.

coldheart
07-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Tested the pet on lvl 46..the debuff is actually good(with the much better range)but it really feels like this pet is missing a lot.like what Zeus said attacks always miss and the aa damage(ticks)ends so fast..

Just my opinion guys:D

Dex Scene
07-16-2015, 10:03 PM
Thanks
Yogini 46
Sadly it involves merching too.
I can bet lots of people asking for buffs have tons of toor eggs bought for cheap price to be sold when they get buff.
You can see when non forumers ask "how is the new arcane pet toor??"
Most answers, "it is not good but after it gets buffs......"
People have already decided that it is surely getting a buff. So they buy those toor eggs just to merch.
I don't see toor has such impressive abilities which could make it that demanding to get sold in auction that fast, but it still does well in auc. What else could be the reason?

Farminer's
07-16-2015, 11:19 PM
Toor is still a terrible pet, even after the update. It seems like they added a little bit of dot, but it's not enough. The fissures are still way too small. In pve it puts you in a position where you feel like like you need to stand in a certain place, out of fear that the mob or boss might step off the fissure if you move.

If sts wants to make this pet worthwhile, they should add some sort of stun immunity shield to toor. It makes no sense that Nekro will be the go to pet for this in this seasons stun fest maps.

What about pvp? It's still a not even an option to use this pet. I'd rather use 2 year old samael. That should speak volumes about Toor
Try Toor in a clash in PvP it does 40-60% damage to tanks in 15 [emoji4] http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/16/b2d6b49a79ec6b96ddc4ecc404b31257.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Bluebatthing
07-16-2015, 11:36 PM
I sense a "nerf toor" thread coming up!! XD
Try Toor in a clash in PvP it does 40-60% damage to tanks in 15 [emoji4] http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/16/b2d6b49a79ec6b96ddc4ecc404b31257.jpg

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Spell
07-16-2015, 11:48 PM
Why not give toor petrify chance in the aa?in pve it would have a chance to turn a couple mobs to stone for a few secs (recolor arachna web cocoons)

Dex Scene
07-16-2015, 11:52 PM
Yes buff toor.
Toor should have banish, panic, freeze and paralyse.
It also should give huge stats boost with its aa following by a huge debuff to enemies. The passive should hit harder than aim shot.
But wait, lemme stash 100s of toor eggs. I don't have 600m golds in my alts just for showing off in Yt.
Peace..

Zeus
07-19-2015, 11:44 PM
Yes buff toor.
Toor should have banish, panic, freeze and paralyse.
It also should give huge stats boost with its aa following by a huge debuff to enemies. The passive should hit harder than aim shot.
But wait, lemme stash 100s of toor eggs. I don't have 600m golds in my alts just for showing off in Yt.
Peace..

I do not have even one egg stashed. I've said it many times and I've said it before, banking on forum suggestions being implemented is a horrible way to merch. It's very risky and the investment will likely result in a loss rather than turn a profit.

Haligali
07-20-2015, 12:45 AM
I do not have even one egg stashed. I've said it many times and I've said it before, banking on forum suggestions being implemented is a horrible way to merch. It's very risky and the investment will likely result in a loss rather than turn a profit.

Agree, like arcane shard 40m->2m.

vawaid
07-20-2015, 06:19 AM
buff toor lil bit on its aa please. Its stat is excelent already.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

will0
07-21-2015, 08:43 PM
many people complain that the passive stun does not work well.... damage does not burn enough

Serancha
07-21-2015, 08:46 PM
Hilarious. The chat box is all full of "toor's too strong, nerf toor" complaints by twinks, while the end gamers are all like "toor sucks, toor is useless, buff toor".

Disproves
07-22-2015, 10:54 AM
Agree, like arcane shard 40m->2m.

2m-> 800k xd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnowledgeFTW
07-23-2015, 12:27 PM
Edited post
don't nerf Toor
Don't buff Toor
Toor is a great pet but underrated
:]

Transfordark
07-23-2015, 02:06 PM
Toor is useless, It really needs a buff.
His AA does nothing more than create a hole in the ground.

debitmandiri
07-23-2015, 02:17 PM
I dont know what r u saying in this thread, but after sts increase toor aa range, he really does his job perfectly on mobs. Think about this, what is better (mobs) 4 nekro, 4 maridos, 2 nekro 2 maridos, or 1 nekro 3 toor in a team, im talking about pve elite. Lv him up to 46 ask ur friend too and stack this pet 3 kind of it on mobs, and comeback here to write ur review

Edit : toor deals 2 kind of dmg (beside of inital impact)
First : burn dmg from the fissure (invinsible) last about 3-4 tick idk for sure
Second : Dot about 200-300 when enemies standing in the fissure all the time, can crit
Even hit slower than nekro, its stun passive way more often than nekro
And the last but not least, it instantly debuff 8-10mobs at a time, so it helps mages do MORE dmg when doing AOE dmg, i know rogues do armor red too, but not 8-10mobs at a time isnt it ? Perfect for MEGA PULLS LOVER

Hallweeen
07-23-2015, 04:37 PM
Needs a better buff. Distance wasnt enough
was it?

Edward Coug
07-23-2015, 05:41 PM
I dont know what r u saying in this thread, but after sts increase toor aa range, he really does his job perfectly on mobs. Think about this, what is better (mobs) 4 nekro, 4 maridos, 2 nekro 2 maridos, or 1 nekro 3 toor in a team, im talking about pve elite. Lv him up to 46 ask ur friend too and stack this pet 3 kind of it on mobs, and comeback here to write ur review

Edit : toor deals 2 kind of dmg (beside of inital impact)
First : burn dmg from the fissure (invinsible) last about 3-4 tick idk for sure
Second : Dot about 200-300 when enemies standing in the fissure all the time, can crit
Even hit slower than nekro, its stun passive way more often than nekro
And the last but not least, it instantly debuff 8-10mobs at a time, so it helps mages do MORE dmg when doing AOE dmg, i know rogues do armor red too, but not 8-10mobs at a time isnt it ? Perfect for MEGA PULLS LOVER

This is why, without ever having used the pet or seen the pet used in end-game elites, I think Toor might be underrated.

debitmandiri
08-03-2015, 07:37 AM
Helloo...where are the complainers gone ?

Another interestin fact : toor passive attack hit twice :p

extrapayah
08-03-2015, 11:59 AM
Helloo...where are the complainers gone ?

Another interestin fact : toor passive attack hit twice :p

twice only whenever it procs :p

buff toor pls... aa cd is too long, reduce both the effect time and the cooldown, then it will be perfect!

and make the passive reduce damage instead :p, too many armor reducer pet already :p

p.s. buff samael pls... need +15 all attribute

Trenton
08-03-2015, 12:31 PM
twice only whenever it procs [emoji14]

buff toor pls... aa cd is too long, reduce both the effect time and the cooldown, then it will be perfect!

and make the passive reduce damage instead [emoji14], too many armor reducer pet already [emoji14]

p.s. buff samael pls... need +15 all attribute
And while we're at it, let's buff Malison to be competitive for this season

extrapayah
08-04-2015, 02:45 AM
And while we're at it, let's buff Malison to be competitive for this season

this! pets ideally should be always competitive in each season, that's why it has levels/need to be leveled, and number of pets should also be reduced, recycle old pets (e.g. by combining, evolve, etc) and each pet should have their unique characteristic with balanced power in between pets of the same class

make malison competitive between its legendary colleague or if it's still strong enough between legendaries, then it's time to improve other legendary pets

make mythics good enough to be mythics, a class in between legendary and arcane

and make arcanes to be arcanes class pet, making one pet clearly stronger than the other pet in the same class is logically weird, what's the point of classes then? and what's the point of increasing cap level of a pet? or what's the point of levels in pet then, if at the same level one pet in the same class is clearly more useful/stronger?

Iraged
08-04-2015, 03:39 AM
Hi im Noob please help ,e

iammacdl
08-04-2015, 09:17 PM
Now i finally want a toor