PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Spyce
07-05-2015, 11:59 AM
Logged onto AL for the first time and realized my characters were deleted. I saw that you can upgrade your character to Level 41 instantly for $20? Is this worth it? Might come back to play so comment of I should or should not do this.

Wutzgood
07-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Welcome back. Since you know how to play already I'd say yes. For new player that haven't played before I'd say no.

Right now there are so many level 41 players that are clueless what to do because of that boost pack. I actually had a level 41 ask me how to socket a gem yesterday.

Spyce
07-05-2015, 01:00 PM
Welcome back. Since you know how to play already I'd say yes. For new player that haven't played before I'd say no.

Right now there are so many level 41 players that are clueless what to do because of that boost pack. I actually had a level 41 ask me how to socket a gem yesterday.

What class would you recommend? And is the gear/pet they give any good?

Lmfao wow, it's a good deal too.

Zylx
07-05-2015, 01:07 PM

What class would you recommend? And is the gear/pet they give any good?

Lmfao wow, it's a good deal too.

I would highly recommend rogue. They're OP and everyone wants to run with them.

Trancemaster
07-05-2015, 01:11 PM
I would highly recommend rogue. They're OP and everyone wants to run with them.

That's true, but many people look for sorcerer too. Their healing skill replenishes health and mana which is important for tanks and rogues since they have low mana. It depends on whether you're a more tanky person (warrior) or damage dealer (rogue) or all-round person (sorcerer).

Visiting
07-05-2015, 01:13 PM
That's true, but many people look for sorcerer too. Their healing skill replenishes health and mana which is important for tanks and rogues since they have low mana. It depends on whether you're a more tanky person (warrior) or damage dealer (rogue) or all-round person (sorcerer).

If a mage uses heal in a PVE map, I'm leaving :(

Spyce
07-05-2015, 01:17 PM
Gold is hard too come by too I heard.. :/

Wutzgood
07-05-2015, 01:19 PM
If a mage uses heal in a PVE map, I'm leaving :(

Yep. I prefer using my Mage to any other class for pve. With 4 attack skills you can keep entire mobs stunned/rooted/etc and deal massive damage to them all. Rogues are better for bosses.

Sorry to say but warriors time to shine ended in pve when ankh kits came out. Before that unless you bought plat to revive you needed a warrior to survive and run back to beat most bosses.

Wutzgood
07-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Gold is hard too come by too I heard.. :/

If the locked prices stay this way it's like season 4 again when you could make a fortune just farming them. Right now is the easiest it's been in years.

susu
07-05-2015, 03:44 PM
If the locked prices stay this way it's like season 4 again when you could make a fortune just farming them. Right now is the easiest it's been in years.

agree for this

Trojan2100
07-05-2015, 07:44 PM
It was a great idea to release boost pack , even tho few are clueless but I can see community has grown . Always good to see new peeps . Now it is guild job to teach them the ropes . Before the boost release most new players would quit before ever hitting level 20 . I enjoy watching Al grow again