PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

UEFREFEN
04-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Greetings,

I am Uefrefen, a level 12 Archer. Currently, I am in the process of completing all the quests in Forest Haven and generally trying to become familiar with what the game has to offer. The graphics on PL are simply amazing on the IPad. It almost looks like I am actually in the game! The devs really put their blood, sweat, and tears into the game. Thanks for creating such a fantastic game!

I would also personally like to thank Mrgoodroach (Cavillac in game) and the rest of The Ursan Servants of Alterra for helping out noobs like me. Who knows where I would be without you. Thank you for doing what you do! The Urban Servants are one of the reasons why the PL is so great! I encourage you to check out their thread - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?24294-Helpin-newcomers!

Feel free to add me as a friend. PL is the new Angry Birds :D

Uefrefen:D

Major
04-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Hey buddy welcome to the community, as you can see it's full of lots of very friendly and giving ppl. Ask any questions you have and we will do our best to help.

UEFREFEN
04-24-2011, 12:25 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Major! Will do.

Iambirdman
04-24-2011, 12:30 AM
Yeah welcome and we are friendly as far as giving I think mostly it's some advise:)

Leonadritia
04-24-2011, 09:28 AM
Welcome newborn of Alterra, im sure youll enjoy our little world, im ingame most days and on here so if i can assist in anyway feel free to msg me.

mrgoodroach
04-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Uefrefen... when we started The Ursan Servants, we weren't exactly sure how it was going to go, or if we would even be noticed. But we all knew that when we started, we needed help to get movin along. So we figured we would try and be the help we so desperatly needed ourselves. So far, the outcome has been outstanding! Along with the personal feeling of accomlishment from helping those in need, we have been graced with many new aquaintences and friends as we go! I guess in short what I am trying to get acrossed is that the grateful players and friends like yourself make it all worth while! Thank you for your support of The Ursan Servants!!!
ALL HAIL ALTERRA!!!!