PDA

View Full Version : Question about new crate legendary weapons.

Ravager
07-05-2015, 10:01 PM
I know the rogue bow proc's an arcane patch which snares. Similar to the Umbral bow (level 15). Does it grant 5% crit to allies as well?

What does the mage gun do? I could not get it to proc on both charge and uncharged.

What does the warrior's sword and shield do? Proc on hit or taking damage?

Oursizes
07-05-2015, 11:40 PM
As far as I know, the rogue bow grants 5% crit to allies as well as the user in addition to the arcane patch. Dont know about other two class items

Fibus
07-06-2015, 09:28 AM
Just a heads up, there is currently a bug with the Rogue bow from the Ren'gol crates that is causing it to have an incorrect effect. This will be corrected in a future patch. None of the other Legendary weapons from crates currently have proc effects.

( DAMAGE )
07-06-2015, 02:06 PM
so are you saying the Bow shouldnt have a buff?
and fixing it means removing the proc?
Or just changing it to another???
and will the mage and warrior gears get a proc?

Jazzi
07-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Just a heads up, there is currently a bug with the Rogue bow from the Ren'gol crates that is causing it to have an incorrect effect. This will be corrected in a future patch. None of the other Legendary weapons from crates currently have proc effects.

Could you please be more specific here? We have had enough speculations and market crashes lately due to vague statements, "bug fixes", buffs and nerfs. In my opinion the majority of the players are feeling quite insecure and do not know what to do in regards to gear/pet choice. I think that in the future more communication with your customers and more rigorous testing (weapons and arcane pets are the most sought after commodities in general) could help keep those customers happier. Thank you very much in advance for the consideration!

Regards

Ravager
07-06-2015, 08:00 PM

Interesting. Thanks. Saves me a lot of hassle going to the lab and trying to get them to proc. Hope the fix is a proc to the other 2 weapons rather than a nerf to the current bow.

Wazakesy
07-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Interesting. Thanks. Saves me a lot of hassle going to the lab and trying to get them to proc. Hope the fix is a proc to the other 2 weapons rather than a nerf to the current bow.

you know im just one step away from ya for 90% of the expansion info. Rofl