PDA

View Full Version : Pvp were is everyone ???

Infamous-D
05-26-2010, 01:24 PM
So I've been waitin for about an hr now and this isn't the first time it's happend since I started playin pvp. I haven't purchased any pvp maps yet and I doubt I will cuz campaign is what I enjoy most about online RPGs but I noticed on pvp mode that there is hardly nebody playin on the free maps or the paid ones I dont know why but it seems as if nobody is playin which is really odd I'm just hoping it's cuz not everyone knows 1.2 is out yet becuz Its quite dissapointing not seeing Any pvp game on alterra I dunno just thought i mention it thanks :)

Proud LEGENDS member:D

Royce
05-26-2010, 01:38 PM
I don't have problems finding a game usually in Alterra, but there are usually only a couple to choose from. I would guess your problem is mainly having only the free maps (I got the 3v3 and 5v5). Still, there are not as many people playing as I thought there would be, and I also don't understand the level restrictions. It seems 35s can play only with other 35s, so there seems to be tight groupings that might reduce the number of available games.

Furrawn
05-26-2010, 01:46 PM
I bought the 3x3 maps yesterday but haven't played yet. I knew the update changed some things in the game so I wanted to get used to the changes first before playing pvp.

Infamous-D
05-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Ya well I usually only see 4 maybe 5 pvp games when I check and they are rarely ever the free maps which i'm only looking for. There is clearly not as many pvp fans as I had expected. One more problem I've had is the amount of complaints I've been hearing while playing pvp like "what are we 5?" and "this is so boring no action" and I kinda have to agree only because I think this game needs a bit of blood or gore. And honestly I hate we they say they have alot of young gamers and it would be innapropriate. I say that's a load of crap no parent would take the game away if there was a bit of blood while a Teddy bear and a eagle are fighting. Honestly spacetime you need a bit of action to bring viewers in if not have fun with the 200 kids that mite be playing. I'm sorry it's just been a big issue with me and it's definately affected pvp and I'm a big fan and do not want to see that. Great Job tho devs i love the game aswell as ur hard work on the constant updates it's much appreciated Thanks:)

Proud LEGENDS member:D

FriedSushi
05-26-2010, 03:25 PM
errr....blood?
doesnt sound to good