PDA

View Full Version : What is purpose of Level 43 mythic armour? Possible to upgrade to L46?

killarrow
07-05-2015, 11:36 PM
What is purpose of Level 43 mythic armour? Is it possible to upgrade to L46?

L43 mythic is weaker than L46 legendary armour, would it be possible to upgrade to L46 via some quest?

Wazakesy
07-05-2015, 11:40 PM
yes, these items will be upgraded to the lv46 Glinstone mythics. And dont gem those lv43 mythic gears, if you upgrade them, any gems present in the lv43 gears will be lost....try using jewels since they can be removed and used over and over again

edit: Not sure about that, i could be wrong

killarrow
07-05-2015, 11:45 PM
yes, these items will be upgraded to the lv46 Glinstone mythics. And dont gem those lv43 mythic gears, if you upgrade them, any gems present in the lv43 gears will be lost....try using jewels since they can be removed and used over and over again

Can jewells be removed? I could not do so. Maybe these are still work in progress with STS Devs.

Spell
07-05-2015, 11:48 PM
Can jewells be removed? I could not do so. Maybe these are still work in progress with STS Devs.

Yes jewels can be removed with a lil gold.

bedmaster
07-06-2015, 12:34 AM
I thought lv46 mythics would be farmable?

Serancha
07-06-2015, 12:50 AM
There are supposed to be 2 types of mythics. We were told that the weaker type came from crates, and the best kind would be farmable. If we need to upgrade crate gear to get the supposed "farmable" mythics, a lot of people will be very ticked off.

Wazakesy
07-06-2015, 01:45 AM

Trojan2100
07-06-2015, 02:05 AM
I thought lv46 mythics would be farmable?

Sts leaning towards platnium side they will most likey put the ingredients in crate , just to keep everyone quiet endgame boss will also drop ingredients for 46 mythic armor ( with fossile chance ) lmao

Jazzi
07-06-2015, 04:14 AM

Pure conjecture this statement here.
Further it actually contradicts with what has been said by the devs several times: that none of the ingredients for the new mythich set comes from locked crates.

Probationer
07-06-2015, 05:50 AM
There are supposed to be 2 types of mythics. We were told that the weaker type came from crates, and the best kind would be farmable. If we need to upgrade crate gear to get the supposed "farmable" mythics, a lot of people will be very ticked off.

'Farmable' I presume it's going to be the orcslaying gear'
No doubt we'll need the 43 mythic armour to upgrade it from nomerite.

Oursizes
07-06-2015, 07:14 AM
Sts leaning towards platnium side they will most likey put the ingredients in crate , just to keep everyone quiet endgame boss will also drop ingredients for 46 mythic armor ( with fossile chance ) lmao

Thats exactly what I said a long time ago...

Smokiii
07-06-2015, 07:19 AM
Take a look here then you will know it ^^

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?223061-New-Expansion-Sneak-Peek!-Legendary-Orcslaying-Armor
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?225145-Rage-of-the-Ren-gol-Sneak-Peak-Crafted-Gear

Hoardseeker
07-06-2015, 08:01 AM
What about lv36 mythic set ._.

coldheart
07-06-2015, 08:44 AM
How bout myth belt?is it added to the bonus ?@.@?

Otahaanak
07-06-2015, 09:16 AM
The belt is not part of the set bonus from one of Remi's posts.

What I am curious about is whether there will be level 46 myth belts.

Fibus
07-06-2015, 09:18 AM
Hi all!

There seems to be a bit of misinformation in this thread, so allow me to clear things up.

- The level 43 Mythics from crates and the level 46 Mythics from quests/crafting are not related. One does not upgrade to the other.
- The level 46 Mythics will be obtained purely through gameplay. There will be no components that come from crates. They will be available when we launch Elite content in the near future.

coldheart
07-06-2015, 09:47 AM
Hi all!

There seems to be a bit of misinformation in this thread, so allow me to clear things up.

- The level 43 Mythics from crates and the level 46 Mythics from quests/crafting are not related. One does not upgrade to the other.
- The level 46 Mythics will be obtained purely through gameplay. There will be no components that come from crates. They will be available when we launch Elite content in the near future.

Will there be a lvl 46 myth belt too?also glow/effect when u wear belts? :-):

Oursizes
07-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Hi all!

No ingredients in crates? Thats a first. And when is this "near future" you speak of?

Trojan2100
07-06-2015, 10:31 AM
Hi all!

Oh wow that made my day , awsome responds time to let my friends know thank you

Sorcerie
07-06-2015, 10:31 AM
Hi all!

- The level 46 Mythics will be obtained purely through gameplay. There will be no components that come from crates. They will be available when we launch Elite content in the near future.So you mean to tell me that the level 43 belt and armor coming out of crates right now will be entirely replaced by level 46 Glintstone sets when elites come?

So what exactly is the point of buying them now?

Edward Coug
07-06-2015, 10:52 AM
So you mean to tell me that the level 43 belt and armor coming out of crates right now will be entirely replaced by level 46 Glintstone sets when elites come?

The belt would make the new elites much more manageable. It really depends on how tough they are. But yeah, I wouldn't bother with the helmet and armor.

Kakashis
07-06-2015, 12:41 PM
Hi all!

Ty! Can't wait to farm 46

notfaded1
07-06-2015, 01:21 PM
So you mean to tell me that the level 43 belt and armor coming out of crates right now will be entirely replaced by level 46 Glintstone sets when elites come?

The answer is none.

Also it was my understanding that the new mythics had to be crafted which I'm guessing involve a shard... why else would shards be for sale... as I doubt it was so everyone had an arcane ring like they do now in the first week?

Jazzi
07-06-2015, 01:57 PM
Can I ask what is the intention with releasing 43 mythics? There will be zero use for them, unless 43 becomes a popular twink level. Was it just something to hold people over or 2 or 3 weeks until the 46 version arrives? It doesn't make sense that they won't be upgradable but continue to drop from crates.

It would have been better to have 46 mythics drop from crates and have a 45 version that was farmable and upgradeable with a crafting component. With Toor being a total flop, all arcane items having legendary rarity and now this announcement that 46 mythics will not drop from crates, it is safe to say that these new crates will be 3k each very soon.

With 3 mythic rarity ingredients per set piece and likely more than one of those required per piece as well, it is very clear that crafting those will take a long time. In the mean time people who do not have imbued do need some kind of an upgrade. lvl 43 mythics are a stepping stone in order to be able to farm for the better ones. Just my opinion.

Raito Yagami
07-06-2015, 02:31 PM
Hi all!

hi with all the respecth.. why no sell that before.. i was thinking will be upgrade.. so ill spend a lot of cash and gold open crates to get full gear and legendary lv 46 is much better also lv 43 dont be upgrade? please tell me whats the point of that amor? (collector) omg im very dissapointed with that.. fingers down

mmaachilles211
07-06-2015, 02:34 PM
But since when are mythic items stepping stones? They have always been the best armor available. Even if that is the case, how come these 43 mythics aren't much better than imbued, which is 2 levels lower and legendary, not mythic? It just doesn't make sense. Not to mention that it costs around 10m gold to buy these stepping stones. Something was overlooked here if you ask my opinion.

Lol much respect to you shiny but where on Earth are you getting that the cost 10m to buy? Check cs brother they're cheap at the moment and far less than 10m. I got one first day for like 6m and if I had waited another day it would have been 3m lol

Anehazaz
07-06-2015, 02:37 PM
The answer is none.

Also it was my understanding that the new mythics had to be crafted which I'm guessing involve a shard... why else would shards be for sale... as I doubt it was so everyone had an arcane ring like they do now in the first week?

The only items that will require an arcane shard are items of arcane rarity. Mythics do not fit this criteria.

Kakashis
07-06-2015, 02:45 PM
But since when are mythic items stepping stones? They have always been the best armor available. Even if that is the case, how come these 43 mythics aren't much better than imbued, which is 2 levels lower and legendary, not mythic? It just doesn't make sense. Not to mention that it costs around 10m gold to buy these stepping stones. Something was overlooked here if you ask my opinion.

I must admit that the 43 not upgradable came to me as a surprise as well. They're kind of like the Alorian egg bands which were only intended as stepping stones, but yeah, the 43 gears with extra armor might be necessary for elites for people who don't have imbued. I for one am excited to finally farm a mythic set from elites, but in the meantime I may need a mini upgrade! These 43 sets are just that!

Raito Yagami
07-06-2015, 02:52 PM
I must admit that the 43 not upgradable came to me as a surprise as well. They're kind of like the Alorian egg bands which were only intended as stepping stones, but yeah, the 43 gears with extra armor might be necessary for elites for people who don't have imbued. I for one am excited to finally farm a mythic set from elites, but in the meantime I may need a mini upgrade! These 43 sets are just that!

Just need be better than imbued or foragers.. makes me sad one legendary will be better =/

Bmwmsix
07-06-2015, 02:52 PM
+1
This is exactly my thought.

hakoom7
07-06-2015, 02:53 PM
It seems that level 43 mythics are mainly for twinks who wanna stay level 43 to farm level 41 players. And theres a plat level up str8 to level 41. So much food gonna be eaten pretty soon xD

Edward Coug
07-06-2015, 03:36 PM
There were many complaints before that the gap between max gear players and everyone else was too large. Consider the gap closed, lol.

In all seriousness, I like that it's just a stepping stone. The game has taken a sharp turn in favor of the farmers. Jewels are in low supply, level 46 mythics will be farmable, and locked gear is cheap.

Bring on the elites.

justhell
07-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Hi all!

Thx u so much for this clarification,sorry for doubt about "none of ingridient came from crate" . Well... time to save some gold for pot and ankh [emoji16]

Ravager
07-06-2015, 07:57 PM
Anyone know what the set is going to be for 46 mythics?

5 pieces? Helmet, Armor, Belt, Ring, Amulet?

or 4 pieces? or?

Fiasaria
07-06-2015, 07:59 PM

or 4 pieces? or?

belt is not included on the set that was what i reaf from fibus

Ravager
07-06-2015, 08:25 PM
belt is not included on the set that was what i reaf from fibus

Ah ok. Thanks. So 43 belt seems ok but 43 armor not so much.

Ebezaanec
07-06-2015, 10:20 PM

That's the problem with mythics. They were never stepping stones at all. People bought mythics and sat on them. There was no gear progression. People got bored when they had the best gear for so long.

I think STG is taking a step (no pun intended) in the right direction by allowing people to move up without making drastic and expensive purchases.

Wazakesy
07-06-2015, 10:55 PM

or 4 pieces? or?

No belts included, Its a 4set mythic piece ~With a bonus~ Helm armor ring amulet. From what i read last in the crafted gear thread.

Kingofninjas
07-07-2015, 12:56 AM
Its nice to see that the best gear is available by farming and the next best can be gotten via plats.