PDA

View Full Version : Where to get Bone/Flame/Ice rabbit ears?

anglfyr
04-24-2011, 05:36 AM
Hi all,

I have these below:
black bunny ears
black rabbit ears
blue bunny ears
blue rabbit ears
brown bunny ears
brown rabbit ears
green bunny ears
green rabbit ears
grey bunny ears
grey rabbit ears
orange bunny ears
orange rabbit ears
pink bunny ears
pink rabbit ears
purple bunny ears
purple rabbit ears
red bunny ears
red rabbit ears
yellow bunny ears
yellow rabbit ears

bone bunny ears
flame bunny ears
ice bunny ears

I want to turn in my quest but I cant.. I think I need to complete my bunny/rabbit ears.. can u pls tell me where to get bone rabbit ears, flame rabbit ears and ice rabbit ears? Thanks!

WILLIAM cmy
04-24-2011, 05:37 AM
'Wave' emotion is all you need.

Ellyidol
04-24-2011, 05:38 AM
If it still says 0/1, just talk to the NPC anyway, it will auto complete when you do.

You have all 13 pieces.

anglfyr
04-24-2011, 05:38 AM
I will wave to get rabbit ears? I need rabbit ears not bunny ears. Ty!

Ellyidol
04-24-2011, 05:39 AM
I will wave to get rabbit ears? I need rabbit ears not bunny ears. Ty!

Oh, from what I've heard, they drop from a lot of bosses. I've gotten all 3 from Meathead in FH.

anglfyr
04-24-2011, 05:41 AM
Great, thanks!!
I turned in my quest thanks!!
All I have to do is restart my game hahaha to turn in. w3ird. hehe!
4am here nyt! Thanks all!!

Redbridge
04-24-2011, 06:07 AM
For anyone else reading this.

The quest is to get all 13 of the small BUNNY Ears. You get each of these by waving at a player wearing the respective large RABBIT Ears. They are very different looking as large Rabbit ears are like a full cowl/bonnet covering the whole head and the small Bunny Ears are simply a thin head band with ears. Once you have those just turned in the quest where you got it in Forest Haven at the Easter Bunny

There have been reports of no Gold question Mark when ready for turn-in, so just try anyway if it's Grey and you have all 13 Bunny Ears. Also, as above, there are reports of the quest not being able to be turned in at all, despite having all 13 Bunny Ears. Restarting the game and/or abandoning the quest and re-aquiring the quest, seems to solve the problem in most instances.

Failing that email support[at]spacetimestudios.com replacing [at] with @.

Good Luck & Happy Easter

Beenjinkin
04-24-2011, 08:43 AM
Hello all i have a problem i do the quest and have white rabbit ears but i want the ice,boneand flame can i find because i finish quest help!!!!!