PDA

View Full Version : Please add +1 armor to Shield of Gratuity

pastrychef
04-24-2011, 05:45 AM
Since many of the vanity hats have +1 armor, I thought it would make sense for a vanity "shield" to have a bit of armor bonus. More would be nice, but even +1 would be good. It would also show more "gratitude".

Thanks.

lilbyrdie
04-24-2011, 08:31 AM
And it's not even the most recent vanity item to skip the armor. The regular real-money bunny ears also don't have any armor to speak of.

It might be a shift in how they're thinking about the vanity items. The change almost makes it seem like they're just "skins" for your real item, so you can have a more custom look, but those that don't want the custom look aren't penalized with lower armor.

Who knows...

Lesrider
04-24-2011, 08:37 AM
And it's not even the most recent vanity item to skip the armor. The regular real-money bunny ears also don't have any armor to speak of.

It might be a shift in how they're thinking about the vanity items. The change almost makes it seem like they're just "skins" for your real item, so you can have a more custom look, but those that don't want the custom look aren't penalized with lower armor.

Who knows...

The Founder's Helm has +5 armor/+5 damage. So who knows what they're thinking...

pastrychef
04-24-2011, 11:43 AM
Are the Founder's Helms vanity items? Thanks.

red
04-24-2011, 11:46 AM
idk, i just wish items like the founders helm, and others stayed as the shield of gratitude is, merely for prestige and decor, because thats what its about to me, but the bigger for me thing is when not all the players have the same stats in the game.

why 1 armor? that doesn't even affect low levels that much.

Lesrider
04-24-2011, 12:00 PM
Are the Founder's Helms vanity items? Thanks.

Yes, it is a vanity.

pastrychef
04-24-2011, 01:00 PM
why 1 armor? that doesn't even affect low levels that much.

I figured if vanity hats give +1, why not a vanity shield?

red
04-25-2011, 05:52 PM
I figured if vanity hats give +1, why not a vanity shield?

yeah but its like a joke, not even many vanity items have that now, if its not going to effect the game whatsoever, i don't think the devs will pay much attention to it

F1zzzzp0p
04-25-2011, 05:55 PM
I think they r making the game bit tougher( lol though 1 arnour makes no difference) so the game isn't easy..
Just a random guess..

KingFu
04-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Vanity helms aren't supposed to give 1 armor. That's why some don't and some do. Asommers said he'd fix it but he hasn't done so yet.

StompArtist
04-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Vanity helms aren't supposed to give 1 armor. That's why some don't and some do. Asommers said he'd fix it but he hasn't done so yet.

And you are reminding them of this... because? -.-

Lesrider
04-25-2011, 06:01 PM
And you are reminding them of this... because? -.-

So his Founder's Helm will be even more overpowered?

KingFu
04-25-2011, 06:03 PM
So his Founder's Helm will be even more overpowered?

I'm just telling you what he said -.-