PDA

View Full Version : new Granite gun is buged STS please fix it!

illidan
07-06-2015, 04:54 AM
new mage gun is totaly bad looking....sorry sts,I know it wasnt easy to make ,but this gun is rly bad looking and buged (when mage turns away,gun buges into texture of mage ,I supose gun is turned on wrong side,cuz mage holds it on 2 places and point of gun is not streigh ,but it point into wrong direction,not infront of mage)
I hope u wont ignore my msg and u'll fix it ,cuz this gun looks rly bad right now

Wazakesy
07-06-2015, 05:33 AM
I think theres a problem with the axis of the gun of how the mage holds the gun...since mages dont hold guns like that

illidan
07-06-2015, 06:07 AM
I think theres a problem with the axis of the gun of how the mage holds the gun...since mages dont hold guns like that

thats what im talking about,its turned into side

Alwarez
07-06-2015, 06:16 AM
It's not a gun... It's a CANNON

Wazakesy
07-06-2015, 06:36 AM
It's not a gun... It's a CANNON

then they should rename it to granite cannon of assault/brutality. And the mage holds ot awkwardly - as it were to be gun, how is it a canon? I think the blue dudes need a canon afterall since lv46 pvp is full of one shots.

Energizeric
07-06-2015, 07:31 AM
Yeah, I don't like how it looks at all. It has an extra half point of damage at twink levels, but for the looks alone I'll keep using my expedition rifle and forgo the extra half point of damage. haha

illidan
07-09-2015, 11:17 AM
Yeah, I don't like how it looks at all. It has an extra half point of damage at twink levels, but for the looks alone I'll keep using my expedition rifle and forgo the extra half point of damage. haha

my words bro,on my mage lvl46 I refuse to use this gun (I had frost gun,but sold cuz price is going down) it totaly awful....I will buy new myth gun lvl46 (hope it will be in Elon II event) ,till that time I will keap expedition

Trenton
07-09-2015, 02:18 PM
my words bro,on my mage lvl46 I refuse to use this gun (I had frost gun,but sold cuz price is going down) it totaly awful....I will buy new myth gun lvl46 (hope it will be in Elon II event) ,till that time I will keap expedition
I don't think it'll be a gun, it should be a staff for mage, daggers for rogue, and hammer or 2h sword for warriors

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk